Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 18:49:26 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Seriously?
 by: kmiller - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 02:49 UTC

Will Floridians foot the bill for Trump’s legal fees? A Miami Republican
wants them to

Some Florida Republicans want millions to go toward former President
Donald Trump’s legal fees. And they want residents to foot the bill.

State Sen. Ileana Garcia, R-Miami, has authored a proposal that could
grant up to $5 million to the Republican frontrunner, who has been
indicted four times. The bill doesn’t namedrop the presidential hopeful,
but says the funds would be provided to “qualified persons” who have
been “subject to political discrimination” to “pay for legal fees
incurred as a result of criminal charges brought by a U.S. public entity.”

For a person to qualify, they must meet the presidential eligibility
requirements and be a legal resident of the state.

Trump is the only president in American history to have faced criminal
charges.

Will Floridians foot the bill for Trump’s legal fees? A Miami Republican
wants them to

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article284552275.html

Perhaps if the orange goon could keep his hands off women's pussys and
stop defaming them he'd have enough money to pay his own damn bills.

HawHawHaw!

Re: Seriously?

<QaGrN.326729$p%Mb.203401@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21698&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21698

Subject: Re: Seriously?
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 22:14:56 -0500
 by: bfh - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 03:14 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> Will Floridians foot the bill for Trump’s legal fees? A Miami
> Republican wants them to
>
> Some Florida Republicans want millions to go toward former President
> Donald Trump’s legal fees. And they want residents to foot the bill.

Seems diverse, equitable, and inclusive to me since the residents of
various states are already footing the bill for the spaghetti and
prosecutions of Trump. Hell, my state's residents are even paying the
prosecutor's lover a ridiculous salary.

--
bill

Re: Seriously?

<dtWdnXxGqc9sdzL4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21702&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21702

Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 08:36:03 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 16:36 UTC

On 1/22/2024 7:14 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> Will Floridians foot the bill for Trump’s legal fees? A Miami
>> Republican wants them to
>>
>> Some Florida Republicans want millions to go toward former President
>> Donald Trump’s legal fees. And they want residents to foot the bill.
>
> Seems diverse, equitable, and inclusive to me since the residents of
> various states are already footing the bill for the spaghetti and
> prosecutions of Trump. Hell, my state's residents are even paying the
> prosecutor's lover a ridiculous salary.
>
>> State Sen. Ileana Garcia, R-Miami, has authored a proposal that could
>> grant up to $5 million to the Republican frontrunner, who has been
>> indicted four times. The bill doesn’t namedrop the presidential
>> hopeful, but says the funds would be provided to “qualified
>> persons” who have been “subject to political discrimination” to
>> “pay for legal fees incurred as a result of criminal charges brought
>> by a U.S. public entity.”
>>
>> For a person to qualify, they must meet the presidential eligibility
>> requirements and be a legal resident of the state.
>>
>> Trump is the only president in American history to have faced criminal
>> charges.
>>
>> Will Floridians foot the bill for Trump’s legal fees? A Miami
>> Republican wants them to
>>
>> https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article284552275.html
>>
>> Perhaps if the orange goon could keep his hands off women's pussys and
>> stop defaming them he'd have enough money to pay his own damn bills.
>>
>> HawHawHaw!

Hello bfh. As usual, your response is gone from the reply. Sneaky.

So, I will just paste it in here:

Seems diverse, equitable, and inclusive to me since the residents of
various states are already footing the bill for the spaghetti and
prosecutions of Trump. Hell, my state's residents are even paying the
prosecutor's lover a ridiculous salary.

I thought you guys were all for people making all that they can? Damn.
You gonna two face me now?

Re: Seriously?

<joSrN.255724$PuZ9.66301@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21705&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21705

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 12:08:31 -0500
 by: bfh - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 17:08 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 1/22/2024 7:14 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:
>>> Will Floridians foot the bill for Trump’s legal fees? A
>>> Miami Republican wants them to
>>>
>>> Some Florida Republicans want millions to go toward former
>>> President Donald Trump’s legal fees. And they want residents
>>> to foot the bill.
>>
>> Seems diverse, equitable, and inclusive to me since the residents of
>> various states are already footing the bill for the spaghetti and
>> prosecutions of Trump. Hell, my state's residents are even paying
>> the prosecutor's lover a ridiculous salary.
>>
>>> State Sen. Ileana Garcia, R-Miami, has authored a proposal that
>>> could grant up to $5 million to the Republican frontrunner, who has
>>> been indicted four times. The bill doesn’t namedrop the
>>> presidential hopeful, but says the funds would be provided to
>>> “qualified persons” who have been “subject to
>>> political discrimination” to “pay for legal fees
>>> incurred as a result of criminal charges brought by a U.S. public
>>> entity.”
>>>
>>> For a person to qualify, they must meet the presidential
>>> eligibility requirements and be a legal resident of the state.
>>>
>>> Trump is the only president in American history to have faced
>>> criminal charges.
>>>
>>> Will Floridians foot the bill for Trump’s legal fees? A
>>> Miami Republican wants them to
>>>
>>> https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article284552275.html
>>>

>>> Perhaps if the orange goon could keep his hands off women's pussys
>>> and stop defaming them he'd have enough money to pay his own damn
>>> bills.
>>>
>>> HawHawHaw!
>>

> Hello bfh. As usual, your response is gone from the reply. Sneaky.

More of the same old see-what-you-want-to-see so that you can
say-what-you-want-to-say. Look again. My response is up there right
where it was and is.

--
bill

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Seriously?