Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 18:55:17 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Perhaps It Was A "Clognitive" Test
 by: kmiller - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 02:55 UTC

At a New Hampshire campaign rally, Donald Trump claimed to have “aced” a
recent cognitive test and struggled to pronounce the word “climate,”
footage from the event shows.

“I don’t know if you saw, but a few months ago, I took a cognitive test
my doctor gave me,” Mr Trump told supporters at the Saturday event.

His comments came just after former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley
questioned whether the former president was mentally capable of taking
office again after he appeared to repeatedly confuse her with former US
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in a campaign speech on Friday.

“I said, ‘give me a cognitive test, just so we can you know,’ because
you know what the standards were, and I aced it,” Mr Trump continued.

Dr Jonathan Reiner, a medical analyst for CNN and professor of medicine
and surgery at the George Washington University School of Medicine and
Health Sciences, called into question why Mr Trump would need multiple
cognitive tests, considering he also took a cognitive test while serving
as president.

“Why has Trump had multiple cognitive exams? According to the Cleveland
Clinic ‘cognitive tests are usually done if there’s a suspicion of
mental decline or impairment,’” Dr Reiner posted on X. “Last night we
saw the former president mistake Haley for Pelosi. Has he experienced
other symptoms?”

In their post on cognitive testing, the Cleveland Clinic also states, “a
good score doesn’t necessarily mean there’s no brain impairment.”

“There still could be brain functioning issues,” their website reads.

At the same event, the former President inexplicably referred to the
climate as “clime,” appearing to struggle to pronounce the word correctly.

“They don’t go far,” Mr Trump said, referring to electric vehicles. “But
it’s certainly not great for your clime. Your clime. They call it climate.”

His reference to the “clime” was not his first verbal slip-up in recent
weeks. On Thursday, Mr Trump appeared to yet again mix up President Joe
Biden and former president Barack Obama. In his latest speech, however,
Mr Trump claimed the apparent mix-up was sarcastic.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-cognitive-test-climate-new-hampshire-b2482503.html

HawHawHaw! Somebody take his gum before he chokes himself! HawHawHaw!

Re: Perhaps It Was A "Clognitive" Test

<6jGrN.326732$p%Mb.63006@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21699&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21699

Subject: Re: Perhaps It Was A "Clognitive" Test
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 22:23:46 -0500
 by: bfh - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 03:23 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> At a New Hampshire campaign rally, Donald Trump claimed to have
> “aced” a recent cognitive test and struggled to pronounce the
> word “climate,” footage from the event shows.
>
> “I don’t know if you saw, but a few months ago, I took a cognitive
> test my doctor gave me,” Mr Trump told supporters at the Saturday
> event.
>
> His comments came just after former South Carolina Governor Nikki
> Haley questioned whether the former president was mentally capable of
> taking office again after he appeared to repeatedly confuse her with
> former US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in a campaign speech on Friday.
>
> “I said, ‘give me a cognitive test, just so we can you know,’
> because you know what the standards were, and I aced it,” Mr Trump
> continued.
>
> Dr Jonathan Reiner, a medical analyst for CNN and professor of
> medicine and surgery at the George Washington University School of
> Medicine and Health Sciences, called into question why Mr Trump would
> need multiple cognitive tests, considering he also took a cognitive
> test while serving as president.
>
> “Why has Trump had multiple cognitive exams? According to the
> Cleveland Clinic ‘cognitive tests are usually done if there’s a
> suspicion of mental decline or impairment,’” Dr Reiner posted on
> X. “Last night we saw the former president mistake Haley for Pelosi.
> Has he experienced other symptoms?”
>
> In their post on cognitive testing, the Cleveland Clinic also states,
> “a good score doesn’t necessarily mean there’s no brain
> impairment.”
>
> “There still could be brain functioning issues,” their website reads.
>
> At the same event, the former President inexplicably referred to the
> climate as “clime,” appearing to struggle to pronounce the word
> correctly.
>
> “They don’t go far,” Mr Trump said, referring to electric
> vehicles. “But it’s certainly not great for your clime. Your
> clime. They call it climate.”
>
> His reference to the “clime” was not his first verbal slip-up in
> recent weeks. On Thursday, Mr Trump appeared to yet again mix up
> President Joe Biden and former president Barack Obama. In his latest
> speech, however, Mr Trump claimed the apparent mix-up was sarcastic.
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-cognitive-test-climate-new-hampshire-b2482503.html
>

> HawHawHaw! Somebody take his gum before he chokes himself! HawHawHaw!

You're right. Take him off the ballots. Biden is the obvious King of
Cognition. He may even be the most, like, you know, cognitious
President in all of history when he puts all his tools on the table at
the end of the day.
HawHawHaw!

--
bill

Re: Perhaps It Was A "Clognitive" Test

<TvWdnVrHZPuQdjL4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21703&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21703

Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 08:36:30 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 16:36 UTC

On 1/22/2024 7:23 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> At a New Hampshire campaign rally, Donald Trump claimed to have
>> “aced” a recent cognitive test and struggled to pronounce the word
>> “climate,” footage from the event shows.
>>
>> “I don’t know if you saw, but a few months ago, I took a cognitive
>> test my doctor gave me,” Mr Trump told supporters at the Saturday
>> event.
>>
>> His comments came just after former South Carolina Governor Nikki
>> Haley questioned whether the former president was mentally capable of
>> taking office again after he appeared to repeatedly confuse her with
>> former US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in a campaign speech on Friday.
>>
>> “I said, ‘give me a cognitive test, just so we can you know,’
>> because you know what the standards were, and I aced it,” Mr Trump
>> continued.
>>
>> Dr Jonathan Reiner, a medical analyst for CNN and professor of
>> medicine and surgery at the George Washington University School of
>> Medicine and Health Sciences, called into question why Mr Trump would
>> need multiple cognitive tests, considering he also took a cognitive
>> test while serving as president.
>>
>> “Why has Trump had multiple cognitive exams? According to the
>> Cleveland Clinic ‘cognitive tests are usually done if there’s a
>> suspicion of mental decline or impairment,’” Dr Reiner posted on
>> X. “Last night we saw the former president mistake Haley for Pelosi.
>> Has he experienced other symptoms?”
>>
>> In their post on cognitive testing, the Cleveland Clinic also states,
>> “a good score doesn’t necessarily mean there’s no brain
>> impairment.”
>>
>> “There still could be brain functioning issues,” their website reads.
>>
>> At the same event, the former President inexplicably referred to the
>> climate as “clime,” appearing to struggle to pronounce the word
>> correctly.
>>
>> “They don’t go far,” Mr Trump said, referring to electric
>> vehicles. “But it’s certainly not great for your clime. Your
>> clime. They call it climate.”
>>
>> His reference to the “clime” was not his first verbal slip-up in
>> recent weeks. On Thursday, Mr Trump appeared to yet again mix up
>> President Joe Biden and former president Barack Obama. In his latest
>> speech, however, Mr Trump claimed the apparent mix-up was sarcastic.
>>
>> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-cognitive-test-climate-new-hampshire-b2482503.html
>>
>> HawHawHaw! Somebody take his gum before he chokes himself! HawHawHaw!
>
> You're right. Take him off the ballots. Biden is the obvious King of
> Cognition. He may even be the most, like, you know, cognitious President
> in all of history when he puts all his tools on the table at the end of
> the day.
> HawHawHaw!

We agree! Yaaay!

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Perhaps It Was A "Clognitive" Test