From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT - Economy
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 14:48:53 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:EV9PLE9UKY+wNdC/KuBWAwGJeHw=
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 14:48 UTC

He should have gone to The Garden of Oregon. The economy is booming there.
If you want to read the whole article you will need to give an email
address but the headline tells the story.

Here’s a cherry picked snippet from a bunch of cherries in the article.

Noting why, he said, "Food prices for example, are generally going up. And
we talked to a bunch of people outside of a grocery store in Derry, New
Hampshire, we couldn’t find anybody feeling good about the economy."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-news-anchor-admits-no-one-he-talked-outside-nh-grocery-store-feeling-good-about-economy

--
Everyone has the right to be stupid but liberals tend to abuse that right.

Re: OT - Economy

<GmysN.168391$yEgf.13906@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21723&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21723

Subject: Re: OT - Economy
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 14:10:30 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 19:10 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> He should have gone to The Garden of Oregon. The economy is booming there.
> If you want to read the whole article you will need to give an email
> address but the headline tells the story.
>
> Here’s a cherry picked snippet from a bunch of cherries in the article.
>
> Noting why, he said, "Food prices for example, are generally going up. And
> we talked to a bunch of people outside of a grocery store in Derry, New
> Hampshire, we couldn’t find anybody feeling good about the economy."
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-news-anchor-admits-no-one-he-talked-outside-nh-grocery-store-feeling-good-about-economy

They just don't understand how good they have it. Must be
inefficacious messaging?

--
bill

Re: OT - Economy

<uoud3c$2ea54$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21724&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21724

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:34:08 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 19:34 UTC

On 1/25/2024 1:10 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> He should have gone to The Garden of Oregon. The economy is booming
>> there.
>> If you want to read the whole article you will need to give an email
>> address but the headline tells the story.
>>
>> Here’s a cherry picked snippet from a bunch of cherries in the article.
>>
>> Noting why, he said, "Food prices for example, are generally going up.
>> And
>> we talked to a bunch of people outside of a grocery store in Derry, New
>> Hampshire, we couldn’t find anybody feeling good about the economy."
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-news-anchor-admits-no-one-he-talked-outside-nh-grocery-store-feeling-good-about-economy
>>

> They just don't understand how good they have it. Must be inefficacious
> messaging?

That in spite of the MSM (and Senor Smoke from The Garden of Oregon)
pounding into their heads how prosperous we now are with Binenomics. I
must again refer them to my tag line.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: OT - Economy

<7xOdnWIRhedDWC_4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21725&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21725

Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 12:34:41 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 20:34 UTC

On 1/25/2024 11:10 AM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> He should have gone to The Garden of Oregon. The economy is booming
>> there.
>> If you want to read the whole article you will need to give an email
>> address but the headline tells the story.
>>
>> Here’s a cherry picked snippet from a bunch of cherries in the article.
>>
>> Noting why, he said, "Food prices for example, are generally going up.
>> And
>> we talked to a bunch of people outside of a grocery store in Derry, New
>> Hampshire, we couldn’t find anybody feeling good about the economy."
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-news-anchor-admits-no-one-he-talked-outside-nh-grocery-store-feeling-good-about-economy
>>

> They just don't understand how good they have it. Must be inefficacious
> messaging?

Probably retrumplicans.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/25/gdp-q4-2023-the-us-economy-grew-at-a-3point3percent-pace-in-the-fourth-quarter.html

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT - Economy