question = ( to ) ? be : ! be; -- Wm. Shakespeare

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / OT? - More for Senor Dodge

SubjectAuthor
* OT? - More for Senor DodgeGeorge.Anthony
+* Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodgebfh
|`* Re: OT? - More for Senor DodgeFrank Howell
| +* Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodgebfh
| |+* Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodgekmiller
| ||+* Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodgebfh
| ||`- Re: OT? - More for Senor DodgeTechnobarbarian
| |+- Re: OT? - More for Senor DodgeGeorge Anthony
| |`* Re: OT? - More for Senor DodgeFrank Howell
| | `- Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodgebfh
| `- Re: OT? - More for Senor DodgeTechnobarbarian
`* Re: OT? - More for Senor DodgeTechnobarbarian
 +- Re: OT? - More for Senor DodgeGeorge Anthony
 `* Re: OT? - More for Senor DodgeTechnobarbarian
  `- Re: OT? - More for Senor DodgeGeorge Anthony

1
OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<upm41l$38ncd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21883&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21883

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - More for Senor Dodge
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 13:26:46 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 19:26 UTC

The Garden of Oregon is just going to shit. Good thing they have forward
thinking progressives running the place.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/crisis-northwest-fentanyl-killing-mentally-ill-dollar-pill-state-loose-drug-laws
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<nkxvN.254146$Ama9.36069@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21886&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21886

Subject: Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 15:26:59 -0500
 by: bfh - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 20:26 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> The Garden of Oregon is just going to shit. Good thing they have
> forward thinking progressives running the place.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/crisis-northwest-fentanyl-killing-mentally-ill-dollar-pill-state-loose-drug-laws

Most of that article is just more confirmation of the dumbassedness of
dumbasses.

--
bill

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<MPG.40284fac413ffbc39896f1@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21888&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21888

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 13:27:46 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 21:27 UTC

In article <upm41l$38ncd$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...

> The Garden of Oregon is just going to shit. Good thing they have forward
> thinking progressives running the place.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/crisis-northwest-fentanyl-killing-mentally-ill-dollar-pill-state-loose-drug-laws

As you would say, "yawn". This is just a sensationalized version of
what I have been posting about.

Just in case you have any problems figuring this out I will try to
use simple words. (Just incase? This yahoo has trouble reading plain
English.)

Downtown Portland has become a shithole. Most of us avoid it. This
is a real shame because we used to have a very nice downtown despite the
homeless people. They have been there longer than anyone currently
alive. The biggest problem with becoming a shithole is that it affects
their income downtown and property values all over town.

I posted about what I saw downtown after the last Pride event, last
year. I have not been in downtown Portland since because of what I saw.
OTOH, with the exception of downtown and some of low income areas in the
city of Portland, I can go anywhere in the metropolitan at any time and
do this frequently without problems.

The moral of the story might be that the cheap solution is not
always the best solution. Who knew? That's so blindingly obvious that
I'm surprised you haven't said it already.

We're headed to Seaside next weekend. It will probably be just
awful. The weather will probably be too wet for clam digging. So we'll
just hangout and treat ourselves to some nice restaurant meals. "The
horror."

TB

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<upmh9i$3arpe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21890&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21890

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 17:12:52 -0600
 by: George Anthony - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 23:12 UTC

On 2/3/2024 3:27 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <upm41l$38ncd$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...
>>
>> The Garden of Oregon is just going to shit. Good thing they have forward
>> thinking progressives running the place.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/crisis-northwest-fentanyl-killing-mentally-ill-dollar-pill-state-loose-drug-laws
>
> As you would say, "yawn". This is just a sensationalized version of
> what I have been posting about.
>
> Just in case you have any problems figuring this out I will try to
> use simple words. (Just incase? This yahoo has trouble reading plain
> English.)
>
> Downtown Portland has become a shithole. Most of us avoid it. This
> is a real shame because we used to have a very nice downtown despite the
> homeless people. They have been there longer than anyone currently
> alive. The biggest problem with becoming a shithole is that it affects
> their income downtown and property values all over town.
>
> I posted about what I saw downtown after the last Pride event, last
> year. I have not been in downtown Portland since because of what I saw.
> OTOH, with the exception of downtown and some of low income areas in the
> city of Portland, I can go anywhere in the metropolitan at any time and
> do this frequently without problems.
>
> The moral of the story might be that the cheap solution is not
> always the best solution. Who knew? That's so blindingly obvious that
> I'm surprised you haven't said it already.
>
> We're headed to Seaside next weekend. It will probably be just
> awful. The weather will probably be too wet for clam digging. So we'll
> just hangout and treat ourselves to some nice restaurant meals. "The
> horror."
>
> TB

It is what it is, slick. Denial won't change anything.

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<MPG.40286d16c8487f4a9896f3@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21891&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21891

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 15:33:35 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 23:33 UTC

In article <MPG.40284fac413ffbc39896f1@reader80.eternal-september.org>,
technobarbarian@gmail.com says...

> In article <upm41l$38ncd$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...
> >
> > The Garden of Oregon is just going to shit. Good thing they have forward
> > thinking progressives running the place.
> >
> > https://www.foxnews.com/politics/crisis-northwest-fentanyl-killing-mentally-ill-dollar-pill-state-loose-drug-laws
>
> As you would say, "yawn". This is just a sensationalized version of
> what I have been posting about.
>
> Just in case you have any problems figuring this out I will try to
> use simple words. (Just incase? This yahoo has trouble reading plain
> English.)
>
> Downtown Portland has become a shithole. Most of us avoid it. This
> is a real shame because we used to have a very nice downtown despite the
> homeless people. They have been there longer than anyone currently
> alive. The biggest problem with becoming a shithole is that it affects
> their income downtown and property values all over town.
>
> I posted about what I saw downtown after the last Pride event, last
> year. I have not been in downtown Portland since because of what I saw.
> OTOH, with the exception of downtown and some of low income areas in the
> city of Portland, I can go anywhere in the metropolitan at any time and
> do this frequently without problems.
>
> The moral of the story might be that the cheap solution is not
> always the best solution. Who knew? That's so blindingly obvious that
> I'm surprised you haven't said it already.
>
> We're headed to Seaside next weekend. It will probably be just
> awful. The weather will probably be too wet for clam digging. So we'll
> just hangout and treat ourselves to some nice restaurant meals. "The
> horror."
>
> TB

I need to add that this post was a bit unfair to Portland. As usual
there will be all sorts of big public events downtown this year. The
Blues festival is always a sellout. Pride always draws a lot of people
because it's just plain fun. The Rose festival remains popular. As
always, a lot of young people like to go downtown to drink alcohol,
listen to music and/or dance. This is so historic that they should have
some sort of federal presevation status.

This is a schedule of some of the upcoming events downtown. It isn't
likely to be complete:

http://tinyurl.com/2wudvvfm

"Dive into the mysteries of the deep at the 2024 Portland Winter Light
Festival, Feb 2-10. Discover a world that glows under pressure. Free"

The photo is from the center of downtown. They always have a big
display in the courthouse square.

https://www.beavertonvalleytimes.com/local-events/?
_evDiscoveryPath=/event/2016248-portland-winter-light-festival-what-
glows-under-pressure

Downtown Portland is not a ghost town. There are still a lot of
honest citizens who live or work there

So far I like our new governor. Win or lose, she puts her name on
it and works to get it done. The timing of her latest offensive is good
because it gives her time to clean up downtown before the Summer season
starts. I may have to go to Pride again this year simply so I can see
what's going on for myself.

TB

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<upmo33$3bphi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21892&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21892

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 19:08:53 -0600
 by: George Anthony - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 01:08 UTC

On 2/3/2024 5:33 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <MPG.40284fac413ffbc39896f1@reader80.eternal-september.org>,
> technobarbarian@gmail.com says...
>>
>> In article <upm41l$38ncd$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...
>>>
>>> The Garden of Oregon is just going to shit. Good thing they have forward
>>> thinking progressives running the place.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/crisis-northwest-fentanyl-killing-mentally-ill-dollar-pill-state-loose-drug-laws
>>
>> As you would say, "yawn". This is just a sensationalized version of
>> what I have been posting about.
>>
>> Just in case you have any problems figuring this out I will try to
>> use simple words. (Just incase? This yahoo has trouble reading plain
>> English.)
>>
>> Downtown Portland has become a shithole. Most of us avoid it. This
>> is a real shame because we used to have a very nice downtown despite the
>> homeless people. They have been there longer than anyone currently
>> alive. The biggest problem with becoming a shithole is that it affects
>> their income downtown and property values all over town.
>>
>> I posted about what I saw downtown after the last Pride event, last
>> year. I have not been in downtown Portland since because of what I saw.
>> OTOH, with the exception of downtown and some of low income areas in the
>> city of Portland, I can go anywhere in the metropolitan at any time and
>> do this frequently without problems.
>>
>> The moral of the story might be that the cheap solution is not
>> always the best solution. Who knew? That's so blindingly obvious that
>> I'm surprised you haven't said it already.
>>
>> We're headed to Seaside next weekend. It will probably be just
>> awful. The weather will probably be too wet for clam digging. So we'll
>> just hangout and treat ourselves to some nice restaurant meals. "The
>> horror."
>>
>> TB
>
> I need to add that this post was a bit unfair to Portland. As usual
> there will be all sorts of big public events downtown this year. The
> Blues festival is always a sellout. Pride always draws a lot of people
> because it's just plain fun.

Maybe for you.

The Rose festival remains popular. As
> always, a lot of young people like to go downtown to drink alcohol,
> listen to music and/or dance. This is so historic that they should have
> some sort of federal presevation status.
>
> This is a schedule of some of the upcoming events downtown. It isn't
> likely to be complete:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2wudvvfm
>
> "Dive into the mysteries of the deep at the 2024 Portland Winter Light
> Festival, Feb 2-10. Discover a world that glows under pressure. Free"
>
> The photo is from the center of downtown. They always have a big
> display in the courthouse square.
>
> https://www.beavertonvalleytimes.com/local-events/?
> _evDiscoveryPath=/event/2016248-portland-winter-light-festival-what-
> glows-under-pressure
>
> Downtown Portland is not a ghost town. There are still a lot of
> honest citizens who live or work there
>
> So far I like our new governor. Win or lose, she puts her name on
> it and works to get it done. The timing of her latest offensive is good
> because it gives her time to clean up downtown before the Summer season
> starts. I may have to go to Pride again this year simply so I can see
> what's going on for myself.
>
> TB

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<ed70f2a2-a293-9216-25d5-627dc410e370@usermail.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21894&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21894

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphowell@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 19:24:35 -0800
 by: Frank Howell - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 03:24 UTC

bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> The Garden of Oregon is just going to shit. Good thing they have
>> forward thinking progressives running the place.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/crisis-northwest-fentanyl-killing-mentally-ill-dollar-pill-state-loose-drug-laws
>>

> Most of that article is just more confirmation of the dumbassedness of
> dumbasses.

All of that article was written by Fox News! Fox News is the dumbasses
of all dumbassedness.
That said, tight drug laws haven't done shit! The war on drugs is now in
it's fifth decade with no end in sight. It's a form of prohibition
designed to fill prisons and give LEO's target practice. Right up there
with VietNam.

--
Frank Howell

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<OUDvN.299031$7sbb.23359@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21895&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21895

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 22:55:26 -0500
 by: bfh - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 03:55 UTC

Frank Howell wrote:
> bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:
>>> The Garden of Oregon is just going to shit. Good thing they have
>>> forward thinking progressives running the place.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/crisis-northwest-fentanyl-killing-mentally-ill-dollar-pill-state-loose-drug-laws
>>>

>> Most of that article is just more confirmation of the dumbassedness
>> of dumbasses.
>>
> All of that article was written by Fox News! Fox News is the dumbasses
> of all dumbassedness.

What? You mean Portland's actually a utopia and fentanyl is just pixie
dust?

--
bill

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<l8SdndVp6PXcliL4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21896&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21896

Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 19:57:53 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 03:57 UTC

https://www.gpb.org/news/2023/03/29/overdose-deaths-rise-georgia-public-health-officials-ship-narcan-kits-fentanyl

>> That said, tight drug laws haven't done shit! The war on drugs is now
>> in it's fifth decade with no end in sight. It's a form of prohibition
>> designed to fill prisons and give LEO's target practice. Right up
>> there with VietNam.

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<JYDvN.299032$7sbb.176052@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21897&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21897

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 22:59:37 -0500
 by: bfh - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 03:59 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 2/3/2024 7:55 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Frank Howell wrote:

>>> All of that article was written by Fox News! Fox News is the
>>> dumbasses of all dumbassedness.
>>
>> What? You mean Portland's actually a utopia and fentanyl is just
>> pixie dust?
>
> https://www.gpb.org/news/2023/03/29/overdose-deaths-rise-georgia-public-health-officials-ship-narcan-kits-fentanyl
>

>>> That said, tight drug laws haven't done shit! The war on drugs is
>>> now in it's fifth decade with no end in sight. It's a form of
>>> prohibition designed to fill prisons and give LEO's target
>>> practice. Right up there with VietNam.

damn, Kevin. Somebody canceled your response.

--
bill

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<0uucnVhfDoguCSL4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21898&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21898

Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 05:44:20 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 13:44 UTC

On 2/3/2024 7:59 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> What? You mean Portland's actually a utopia and fentanyl is just
>>> pixie dust?
>>
>> https://www.gpb.org/news/2023/03/29/overdose-deaths-rise-georgia-public-health-officials-ship-narcan-kits-fentanyl

> damn, Kevin. Somebody canceled your response.

I just knew that Elon would get back at you.

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<MPG.402947f44a1616469896f5@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21899&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21899

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 07:07:23 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 15:07 UTC

In article <l8SdndVp6PXcliL4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>, i09172
@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com says...

> On 2/3/2024 7:55 PM, bfh wrote:
> > Frank Howell wrote:

> >> All of that article was written by Fox News! Fox News is the dumbasses
> >> of all dumbassedness.
> >
> > What? You mean Portland's actually a utopia and fentanyl is just pixie
> > dust?
>
> https://www.gpb.org/news/2023/03/29/overdose-deaths-rise-georgia-public-health-officials-ship-narcan-kits-fentanyl

That was an interesting article until I got to the last paragraph.

"?Recreational drug use is not recreational drug use anymore,? Cody
said. ?I think it?s so important for people to be aware of what they are
taking in. This used to not be, you know, even a situation ? We have
folks who are getting poisoned against their consent, they?re taking
something against their consent.?"

WTF, this is the first report I've seen of anyone being forced to
use this stuff, and I don't believe it. For me this is one of the key
issues. Those people are all vounteers. I feel the same way about those
deaths as: people who died because they did not get the available
innoculations, people who die from tobacco use, people who die from
drinking too much alcohol, people who die from obesity, and mountain
climbers who fall to their death. It's all volunteers. Individually
tobacco, alcohol and obesity are all causing far more deaths than the
synthetic opioids. While some of the people whose deaths were caused by
alcohol were not volunteers.

TB

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<MPG.40294da0c01dd7909896f6@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21900&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21900

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 07:31:18 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 15:31 UTC

In article <ed70f2a2-a293-9216-25d5-627dc410e370@usermail.com>,
fphowell@usermail.com says...

> bfh wrote:
> > George.Anthony wrote:
> >> The Garden of Oregon is just going to shit. Good thing they have
> >> forward thinking progressives running the place.
> >>
> >> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/crisis-northwest-fentanyl-killing-mentally-ill-dollar-pill-state-loose-drug-laws
> >>

> > Most of that article is just more confirmation of the dumbassedness of
> > dumbasses.
> >
> All of that article was written by Fox News! Fox News is the dumbasses
> of all dumbassedness.
> That said, tight drug laws haven't done shit! The war on drugs is now in
> it's fifth decade with no end in sight. It's a form of prohibition
> designed to fill prisons and give LEO's target practice. Right up there
> with VietNam.

I always figured that the declartion of a war on drugs was an
admission that we had already lost. Time has proven me correct on this
one.

This is the basic issue they're arguing about in Salem right now.
The retrumplicans aren't willing to admit defeat. So they want to keep
pouring money into solutions that don't work. The Democrats don't think
we can afford that. It's easy to figure out who is going to win this
fight.

For people who don't know Oregon: These problems were a huge focus
in the last Election, and we're sort of almost evenly divided here. Our
current governor only got 47% of the vote. Betweem the two of them our
drug war advocates got 52.2% of the votes. If Mr. Knight hadn't tried to
buy himself a governor our legislature would probably be arguing with a
retrumplican governor. And all of use would be wasting money on
solutions that don't work.

TB

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<upoco5$3ncvi$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21903&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21903

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 10:07:37 -0600
 by: George Anthony - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 16:07 UTC

On 2/3/2024 9:55 PM, bfh wrote:
> Frank Howell wrote:
>> bfh wrote:

>>> Most of that article is just more confirmation of the dumbassedness
>>> of dumbasses.
>>>
>> All of that article was written by Fox News! Fox News is the dumbasses
>> of all dumbassedness.
>
> What? You mean Portland's actually a utopia and fentanyl is just pixie
> dust?

Well is is in the Garden of Oregon.

>> That said, tight drug laws haven't done shit! The war on drugs is now
>> in it's fifth decade with no end in sight. It's a form of prohibition
>> designed to fill prisons and give LEO's target practice. Right up
>> there with VietNam.

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<n3QvN.199166$yEgf.95983@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21904&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21904

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 12:45:54 -0500
 by: bfh - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 17:45 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 2/3/2024 7:59 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> https://www.gpb.org/news/2023/03/29/overdose-deaths-rise-georgia-public-health-officials-ship-narcan-kits-fentanyl

>> damn, Kevin. Somebody canceled your response.
>>

> I just knew that Elon would get back at you.

Get back at me? If he did it, he did me a favor.

--
bill

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<0uucnVtfDoif0l34nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21913&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21913

Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 18:59:17 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 02:59 UTC

On 2/4/2024 9:45 AM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> damn, Kevin. Somebody canceled your response.
>>>

>> I just knew that Elon would get back at you.
>
> Get back at me? If he did it, he did me a favor.

Ahhh, that's right. I forgot. You guys are all in on censorship. HawHawHaw!

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<92b0d643-f9e9-8cc9-55af-0c9353c8c260@usermail.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21945&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21945

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphowell@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 18:26:14 -0800
 by: Frank Howell - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 02:26 UTC

bfh wrote:
> Frank Howell wrote:
>> bfh wrote:

>>> Most of that article is just more confirmation of the dumbassedness
>>> of dumbasses.
>>>
>> All of that article was written by Fox News! Fox News is the dumbasses
>> of all dumbassedness.
>
> What? You mean Portland's actually a utopia and fentanyl is just pixie
> dust?

I think your full of Hyperbolic acid.

--
Frank Howell

Re: OT? - More for Senor Dodge

<oZBwN.307080$7sbb.120505@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21946&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21946

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 21:32:51 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 02:32 UTC

Frank Howell wrote:
> bfh wrote:
>> Frank Howell wrote:

>>> All of that article was written by Fox News! Fox News is the
>>> dumbasses of all dumbassedness.
>>
>> What? You mean Portland's actually a utopia and fentanyl is just
>> pixie dust?
>
> I think your full of Hyperbolic acid.

What? You think pixie dust is not real?