From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Cold War-era missile was found in the garage of someone?s home
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 06:28:40 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 14:28 UTC

"Bellevue police responded Thursday to a report of a military-grade
rocket in the garage of a home in the city across Lake Washington from
Seattle. Police said an Air Force museum in Dayton, Ohio, had called
Wednesday evening to report an offer to donate the item, which a
neighbor said had been purchased at an estate sale."

https://apnews.com/article/rocket-found-garage-bellevue-washington-
8ff6c9d92b59a264d8a99059e3c65faa

TB