From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: An actual accomplishment
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 08:15:02 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 16:15 UTC

It's a real first he can be proud of. As long as our flag stands
they will teach this principle to school children. "No one is above the
law." Who knew? I hope they show them the idiot wrapping himself around
the flag too.

"A federal appeals court on Tuesday rejected former President Donald J.
Trump?s claim that he was immune to charges of plotting to subvert the
results of the 2020 election, ruling that he must go to trial on a
criminal indictment accusing him of seeking to overturn his loss to
President Biden.

The unanimous ruling by a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals
for the District of Columbia Circuit handed Mr. Trump a significant
defeat, but was unlikely to be the final word on his claims of executive
immunity. Mr. Trump is expected to continue his appeal to the Supreme
Court.

Still, the panel?s 57-page ruling signaled an important moment in
American jurisprudence, answering a question that had never been
addressed by an appeals court: Can former presidents escape being held
accountable by the criminal justice system for things they did while in
office?"

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/06/us/politics/trump-immunity-appeals-
court.html

Re: An actual accomplishment

<lw-dnTRvV-sMb1_4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21947&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21947

Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 19:01:37 -0800
Subject: Re: An actual accomplishment
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 03:01 UTC

On 2/6/2024 8:15 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> It's a real first he can be proud of. As long as our flag stands
> they will teach this principle to school children. "No one is above the
> law." Who knew? I hope they show them the idiot wrapping himself around
> the flag too.
>
> "A federal appeals court on Tuesday rejected former President Donald J.
> Trump?s claim that he was immune to charges of plotting to subvert the
> results of the 2020 election, ruling that he must go to trial on a
> criminal indictment accusing him of seeking to overturn his loss to
> President Biden.
>
> The unanimous ruling by a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals
> for the District of Columbia Circuit handed Mr. Trump a significant
> defeat, but was unlikely to be the final word on his claims of executive
> immunity. Mr. Trump is expected to continue his appeal to the Supreme
> Court.
>
> Still, the panel?s 57-page ruling signaled an important moment in
> American jurisprudence, answering a question that had never been
> addressed by an appeals court: Can former presidents escape being held
> accountable by the criminal justice system for things they did while in
> office?"
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/06/us/politics/trump-immunity-appeals-
> court.html

Today I heard a youngster chanting, "The orange goon ain't immune from
the spa-get-teeeee!"

HawHawHaw!

Re: An actual accomplishment

<MPG.402d01663da7355989703@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21950&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21950

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 02:55:28 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 10:55 UTC

In article <lw-dnTRvV-sMb1_4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>, i09172
@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com says...

> On 2/6/2024 8:15 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> >

> > It's a real first he can be proud of. As long as our flag stands
> > they will teach this principle to school children. "No one is above the
> > law." Who knew? I hope they show them the idiot wrapping himself around
> > the flag too.
> >
> > "A federal appeals court on Tuesday rejected former President Donald J.
> > Trump?s claim that he was immune to charges of plotting to subvert the
> > results of the 2020 election, ruling that he must go to trial on a
> > criminal indictment accusing him of seeking to overturn his loss to
> > President Biden.
> >
> > The unanimous ruling by a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals
> > for the District of Columbia Circuit handed Mr. Trump a significant
> > defeat, but was unlikely to be the final word on his claims of executive
> > immunity. Mr. Trump is expected to continue his appeal to the Supreme
> > Court.
> >
> > Still, the panel?s 57-page ruling signaled an important moment in
> > American jurisprudence, answering a question that had never been
> > addressed by an appeals court: Can former presidents escape being held
> > accountable by the criminal justice system for things they did while in
> > office?"
> >
> > https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/06/us/politics/trump-immunity-appeals-
> > court.html
>
> Today I heard a youngster chanting, "The orange goon ain't immune from
> the spa-get-teeeee!"
>
> HawHawHaw!

I absolutely love the retrumplican response to this. They have
decided to stomp their widdle feet and declare their allegiance to the
cult. According to them none of this ever happened.

"Hours after a federal appeals court unanimously voted against all three
of Donald Trump?s presidential immunity arguments in his January 6 case,
the former president?s biggest fans in Congress decided to introduce a
nonbinding resolution that Trump ?did not engage in insurrection or
rebellion against the United States.?"

https://newrepublic.com/post/178796/house-republicans-melt-down-trump-
immunity-ruling-insurrection

Those dweebs are so dense that they think they can eliminate
reality with a non-binding resolution. They're highlighting the
insanity.

TB

Re: An actual accomplishment

<0qudnY9yqolvoFn4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21957&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21957

Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 18:35:33 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 02:35 UTC

On 2/7/2024 2:55 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <lw-dnTRvV-sMb1_4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>, i09172
> @removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com says...
>>
>> On 2/6/2024 8:15 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>

>>> It's a real first he can be proud of. As long as our flag stands
>>> they will teach this principle to school children. "No one is above the
>>> law." Who knew? I hope they show them the idiot wrapping himself around
>>> the flag too.
>>>
>>> "A federal appeals court on Tuesday rejected former President Donald J.
>>> Trump?s claim that he was immune to charges of plotting to subvert the
>>> results of the 2020 election, ruling that he must go to trial on a
>>> criminal indictment accusing him of seeking to overturn his loss to
>>> President Biden.
>>>
>>> The unanimous ruling by a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals
>>> for the District of Columbia Circuit handed Mr. Trump a significant
>>> defeat, but was unlikely to be the final word on his claims of executive
>>> immunity. Mr. Trump is expected to continue his appeal to the Supreme
>>> Court.
>>>
>>> Still, the panel?s 57-page ruling signaled an important moment in
>>> American jurisprudence, answering a question that had never been
>>> addressed by an appeals court: Can former presidents escape being held
>>> accountable by the criminal justice system for things they did while in
>>> office?"
>>>
>>> https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/06/us/politics/trump-immunity-appeals-
>>> court.html
>>
>> Today I heard a youngster chanting, "The orange goon ain't immune from
>> the spa-get-teeeee!"
>>
>> HawHawHaw!
>
> I absolutely love the retrumplican response to this. They have
> decided to stomp their widdle feet and declare their allegiance to the
> cult. According to them none of this ever happened.
>
> "Hours after a federal appeals court unanimously voted against all three
> of Donald Trump?s presidential immunity arguments in his January 6 case,
> the former president?s biggest fans in Congress decided to introduce a
> nonbinding resolution that Trump ?did not engage in insurrection or
> rebellion against the United States.?"
>
> https://newrepublic.com/post/178796/house-republicans-melt-down-trump-
> immunity-ruling-insurrection
>
> Those dweebs are so dense that they think they can eliminate
> reality with a non-binding resolution. They're highlighting the
> insanity.
>
> TB

Given their track record so far I'd be surprised if they could pass gas
let alone a non-binding resolution.
HawHawHaw!