From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: 2024 Wet Westies 23rd Annual UnSuperbowl Campout
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 04:16:22 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:16 UTC

On our way to the coast on Sunday we saw an unusually large number
of vintage VW vans, mixed in with some newer camper vans, returning to
the valley. We did some checking and figured out we were seeing the
tailend of the annual UnSuperbowl campout at Nehalem state park. Along
with a few older travel trailers here and there it sort of gave the trip
the feeling of entering a time warp. It made me wish I enjoyed that sort
of technology. It looked like a fun party.

https://www.oregonbusclub.org/whats-happening/

For me Seaside is always a bit of a time warp. We even talked with a
young condo salesman--briefly. He was offering free tours of the
penthouse and a chance to win a free stay there. I thanked him and kept
moving.

TB

Re: 2024 Wet Westies 23rd Annual UnSuperbowl Campout

<uqfu0l$24asm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22013&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22013

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:23:17 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:7usJ/NbCKTURFrh34lFaW07AUeI=
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:23 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:

> On our way to the coast on Sunday we saw an unusually large number
> of vintage VW vans, mixed in with some newer camper vans, returning to
> the valley. We did some checking and figured out we were seeing the
> tailend of the annual UnSuperbowl campout at Nehalem state park. Along
> with a few older travel trailers here and there it sort of gave the trip
> the feeling of entering a time warp. It made me wish I enjoyed that sort
> of technology. It looked like a fun party.
>
> https://www.oregonbusclub.org/whats-happening/
>
> For me Seaside is always a bit of a time warp. We even talked with a
> young condo salesman--briefly. He was offering free tours of the
> penthouse and a chance to win a free stay there. I thanked him and kept
> moving.
>
> TB

That may have been the only smart thing you’ve ever done.

--
One out of three Biden voters is just as clueless as the other two.