You know what they say -- the sweetest word in the English language is revenge. -- Peter Beard

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in Texas

SubjectAuthor
* Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in TexasTechnobarbarian
`* Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in TexasGeorge.Anthony
 `* Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in TexasTechnobarbarian
  `* Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in TexasGeorge.Anthony
   `* Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in TexasTechnobarbarian
    `* Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in TexasGeorge.Anthony
     `* Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in TexasTechnobarbarian
      `- Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in TexasGeorge.Anthony

1
Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in Texas

<MPG.40313cc1135802c5989710@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21978&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21978

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in Texas
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 07:57:31 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 15:57 UTC

"Preliminary state data for fentanyl-related deaths show Travis County
with Texas' highest rate so far in 2023: about 5.04 per 100,000 people.

In 2022, Travis County also had the state's highest rate at 14.45.
Why it matters: The federal Drug Enforcement Administration has dubbed
fentanyl the "single deadliest drug threat our nation has ever
encountered," and Texas is no exception.

Fentanyl overdoses are among the leading causes of death for Americans
aged 18-45, experts say.

By the numbers: Nearly 2,400 Texans died of synthetic opioid-related
overdoses in March 2023 ? a roughly 26% increase from March 2022,
according to the latest available CDC data.

In the first half of 2022, opioid overdoses killed almost 200 Travis
County residents, more than twice the number who died from suicide and
car wrecks combined, according to county data."

https://www.google.com/search?q=Travis+County&rlz=1C1FKPE_enUS931US931
&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

TB

Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in Texas

<uq8ics$3cllb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21985&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21985

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 19:22:04 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:jOsbZppUU/Ckln3k8ps2JwTUIuI=
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 19:22 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Preliminary state data for fentanyl-related deaths show Travis County
> with Texas' highest rate so far in 2023: about 5.04 per 100,000 people.
>
> In 2022, Travis County also had the state's highest rate at 14.45.
> Why it matters: The federal Drug Enforcement Administration has dubbed
> fentanyl the "single deadliest drug threat our nation has ever
> encountered," and Texas is no exception.
>
> Fentanyl overdoses are among the leading causes of death for Americans
> aged 18-45, experts say.
>
> By the numbers: Nearly 2,400 Texans died of synthetic opioid-related
> overdoses in March 2023 ? a roughly 26% increase from March 2022,
> according to the latest available CDC data.
>
> In the first half of 2022, opioid overdoses killed almost 200 Travis
> County residents, more than twice the number who died from suicide and
> car wrecks combined, according to county data."
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Travis+County&rlz=1C1FKPE_enUS931US931
> &sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
>
> TB

All this latest nonsense you’re posting is a welcome relief from your all
Garden of Oregon all the time tripe you post.

--
One out of three Biden voters is just as clueless as the other two.

Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in Texas

<MPG.403191454103920f989714@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21988&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21988

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 13:58:00 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 21:58 UTC

In article <uq8ics$3cllb$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.net says...

> Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > "Preliminary state data for fentanyl-related deaths show Travis County
> > with Texas' highest rate so far in 2023: about 5.04 per 100,000 people.
> >
> > In 2022, Travis County also had the state's highest rate at 14.45.
> > Why it matters: The federal Drug Enforcement Administration has dubbed
> > fentanyl the "single deadliest drug threat our nation has ever
> > encountered," and Texas is no exception.
> >
> > Fentanyl overdoses are among the leading causes of death for Americans
> > aged 18-45, experts say.
> >
> > By the numbers: Nearly 2,400 Texans died of synthetic opioid-related
> > overdoses in March 2023 ? a roughly 26% increase from March 2022,
> > according to the latest available CDC data.
> >
> > In the first half of 2022, opioid overdoses killed almost 200 Travis
> > County residents, more than twice the number who died from suicide and
> > car wrecks combined, according to county data."
> >
> > https://www.google.com/search?q=Travis+County&rlz=1C1FKPE_enUS931US931
> > &sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
> >
> > TB
> >

> All this latest nonsense you?re posting is a welcome relief from your all
> Garden of Oregon all the time tripe you post.

Yeah, it must be rough, reading about great RV destinations, when
you're surrounded by shit holes.

https://healthdata.dshs.texas.gov/dashboard/drugs-and-alcohol/fentanyl-
trends

TB

Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in Texas

<uqc22a$1bcti$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22000&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22000

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 21:07:54 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 03:07 UTC

On 2/10/24 3:58 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <uq8ics$3cllb$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.net says...
>>
>> Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> "Preliminary state data for fentanyl-related deaths show Travis County
>>> with Texas' highest rate so far in 2023: about 5.04 per 100,000 people.
>>>
>>> In 2022, Travis County also had the state's highest rate at 14.45.
>>> Why it matters: The federal Drug Enforcement Administration has dubbed
>>> fentanyl the "single deadliest drug threat our nation has ever
>>> encountered," and Texas is no exception.
>>>
>>> Fentanyl overdoses are among the leading causes of death for Americans
>>> aged 18-45, experts say.
>>>
>>> By the numbers: Nearly 2,400 Texans died of synthetic opioid-related
>>> overdoses in March 2023 ? a roughly 26% increase from March 2022,
>>> according to the latest available CDC data.
>>>
>>> In the first half of 2022, opioid overdoses killed almost 200 Travis
>>> County residents, more than twice the number who died from suicide and
>>> car wrecks combined, according to county data."
>>>
>>> https://www.google.com/search?q=Travis+County&rlz=1C1FKPE_enUS931US931
>>> &sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
>>>
>>> TB
>>>

>> All this latest nonsense you?re posting is a welcome relief from your all
>> Garden of Oregon all the time tripe you post.
>
> Yeah, it must be rough, reading about great RV destinations, when
> you're surrounded by shit holes.
>
> https://healthdata.dshs.texas.gov/dashboard/drugs-and-alcohol/fentanyl-
> trends
>
> TB

If you think Texas is nothing but shit holes, you are showing your
"thinks he knows it all chops. By the way, just how much of the natural
beauty and landscape did you build? Any time you'd like to compare
travels and destinations, let me know. Although you being a loony toon
liberal, you would probably lie.
--
When two homosexuals have arguments, how do they decide which one is
always right?

Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in Texas

<MPG.4034fe48e190badb98971c@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22012&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22012

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 04:19:53 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:19 UTC

In article <uqc22a$1bcti$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...
> If you think Texas is nothing but shit holes, you are showing your
> "thinks he knows it all chops. By the way, just how much of the natural
> beauty and landscape did you build? Any time you'd like to compare
> travels and destinations, let me know. Although you being a loony toon
> liberal, you would probably lie.

I'm just going by your definition of shit holes. All of the cities
around you have far more addicts than we have in Portland. So, by your
definition, they must all be shit holes.

TB

Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in Texas

<uqfu0m$24asm$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22015&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22015

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:23:19 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:SB3o0TIlksj4JZzuIgnhTEZKA/s=
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:23 UTC

Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article <uqc22a$1bcti$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...
>> If you think Texas is nothing but shit holes, you are showing your
>> "thinks he knows it all chops. By the way, just how much of the natural
>> beauty and landscape did you build? Any time you'd like to compare
>> travels and destinations, let me know. Although you being a loony toon
>> liberal, you would probably lie.
>>

> I'm just going by your definition of shit holes. All of the cities
> around you have far more addicts than we have in Portland. So, by your
> definition, they must all be shit holes.
>
> TB

First, exactly what is my definition of shit holes? Second, as I have
mentioned before, we are right where that shit comes into the country.
Third, I think the Houston metro area has one or two more citizens than
Portland. Give me the per capita stats.

--
One out of three Biden voters is just as clueless as the other two.

Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in Texas

<MPG.40352f0b96b1d3b898971e@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22017&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22017

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 07:47:57 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 15:47 UTC

In article <uqfu0m$24asm$3@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.net says...

> Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
> > In article <uqc22a$1bcti$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...
> >> If you think Texas is nothing but shit holes, you are showing your
> >> "thinks he knows it all chops. By the way, just how much of the natural
> >> beauty and landscape did you build? Any time you'd like to compare
> >> travels and destinations, let me know. Although you being a loony toon
> >> liberal, you would probably lie.
> >>

> > I'm just going by your definition of shit holes. All of the cities
> > around you have far more addicts than we have in Portland. So, by your
> > definition, they must all be shit holes.
> >
> > TB
> >

> First, exactly what is my definition of shit holes? Second, as I have
> mentioned before, we are right where that shit comes into the country.
> Third, I think the Houston metro area has one or two more citizens than
> Portland. Give me the per capita stats.

LOL If you think it makes any difference get your own stats. No
matter how you add it up that is still a lot of addicts.

No matter how you look at it, living near an entry point, is a
poor excuse for poor conditions that doesn't make the poor conditions
any better. I have lived near the border. I don't live there any more
for reasons that should be obvious. I had an opportunity to live in the
Dallas area. In my not so humble opinion, only a crazy person would live
anywhere near there.

Supply is not a problem anywhere in this country. You probably
didn't notice, but you have posted about this yourself when you cited a
Fakes News article about conditions in rural Oregon. You can't get much
further from an entry point than those people.

TB

Re: Travis County has the highest rate of fentanyl overdoses in Texas

<uqg9l9$26ajf$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22019&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22019

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 11:42:00 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 17:42 UTC

On 2/13/24 9:47 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <uqfu0m$24asm$3@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.net says...
>>
>> Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> In article <uqc22a$1bcti$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...
>>>>

>>> I'm just going by your definition of shit holes. All of the cities
>>> around you have far more addicts than we have in Portland. So, by your
>>> definition, they must all be shit holes.
>>>
>>> TB
>>>

>> First, exactly what is my definition of shit holes? Second, as I have
>> mentioned before, we are right where that shit comes into the country.
>> Third, I think the Houston metro area has one or two more citizens than
>> Portland. Give me the per capita stats.
>
> LOL If you think it makes any difference get your own stats. No
> matter how you add it up that is still a lot of addicts.
>
> No matter how you look at it, living near an entry point, is a
> poor excuse for poor conditions that doesn't make the poor conditions
> any better. I have lived near the border.

The border with Washington doesn't count.

I don't live there any more
> for reasons that should be obvious. I had an opportunity to live in the
> Dallas area. In my not so humble opinion, only a crazy person would live
> anywhere near there.
>
> Supply is not a problem anywhere in this country. You probably
> didn't notice, but you have posted about this yourself when you cited a
> Fakes News article about conditions in rural Oregon. You can't get much
> further from an entry point than those people.
>
> TB

When will you learn to read with comprehension? I never said it wasn't
universal or unique to The Garden of Oregon. And I will ask again (with
no hope of getting an answer), exactly what is my definition of shit holes?