From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Only a Democrat would think this is not a mental health issue
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 14:24:40 -0600
 by: sticks - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 20:24 UTC

I don't see how this is really any different than men who think they are
a woman, and vice versa. There is something wrong with their brains.
They need help. What will the left do? Get them the help they need?
Of course not. They will try and make it a crime to not use their
preferred pronouns. Force you to hire people like this in your
business. Simply more chaos.
Someone needs to tell this woman she is a human being and act
accordingly, and begin by leaving this fantasy world of hers behind.

<https://rumble.com/v4day9c-woman-who-identifies-as-a-bird-destroys-brain-cells-of-anyone-who-listens-t.html>

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,

Re: Only a Democrat would think this is not a mental health issue

<uqje1t$2re7k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22033&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22033

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 22:15:25 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:UJQ1qe5GN4A8NkY7RwqJRNTDVyc=
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 22:15 UTC

sticks <wolverine01@charter.net> wrote:
> I don't see how this is really any different than men who think they are
> a woman, and vice versa. There is something wrong with their brains.
> They need help. What will the left do? Get them the help they need?
> Of course not. They will try and make it a crime to not use their
> preferred pronouns. Force you to hire people like this in your
> business. Simply more chaos.
> Someone needs to tell this woman she is a human being and act
> accordingly, and begin by leaving this fantasy world of hers behind.
>
> <https://rumble.com/v4day9c-woman-who-identifies-as-a-bird-destroys-brain-cells-of-anyone-who-listens-t.html>

Well, most NAGA dimocrats are a bit “flighty”.

--
One out of three Biden voters is just as clueless as the other two.