He knows not how to know who knows not also how to unknow. -- Sir Richard Burton

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal fees

SubjectAuthor
* GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal feesTechnobarbarian
+* Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal feesbfh
|`* Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal feesTechnobarbarian
| `* Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal feesbfh
|  +* Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal feesTechnobarbarian
|  |+* Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal feeskmiller
|  ||`- Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal feesGeorge Anthony
|  |`- Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal feesbfh
|  `- Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal feesGeorge Anthony
+- Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal feeskmiller
`- Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal feesrobert caprel

1
GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal fees

<MPG.403be9414677f138989736@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22084&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22084

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal fees
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 10:16:05 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 18:16 UTC

"The wife of an investor has launched a GoFundMe to help fund former
President Trump?s mounting legal expenses in the wake of Friday?s
verdict in the New York fraud case.

The GoFundMe has a goal of $355 million ? the amount that Judge Arthur
Engoron ordered Trump to pay nearly in penalties in a civil fraud case.
As of Saturday night, the GoFundMe had already raised over $185,000 with
more than 4,000 donors."

https://thehill.com/homenews/4475076-gofundme-launched-to-help-pay-
trumps-legal-fees/

It seems like every donor should get a free shoe or a free pillow or
a free t-shirt, or something. I'm looking for a Guinness world record
holder fot the trumpiest person alive, who is not named trump. I want to
see the people who bought ALL of the merchandise, and their homes.

TB

Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal fees

<XssAN.369595$xHn7.41807@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22086&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22086

Subject: Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal fees
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 14:00:07 -0500
 by: bfh - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 19:00 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

> "The wife of an investor has launched a GoFundMe to help fund former
> President Trump?s mounting legal expenses in the wake of Friday?s
> verdict in the New York fraud case.
>
> The GoFundMe has a goal of $355 million ? the amount that Judge Arthur
> Engoron ordered Trump to pay nearly in penalties in a civil fraud case.
> As of Saturday night, the GoFundMe had already raised over $185,000 with
> more than 4,000 donors."
>
> https://thehill.com/homenews/4475076-gofundme-launched-to-help-pay-
> trumps-legal-fees/
>
> It seems like every donor should get a free shoe or a free pillow or
> a free t-shirt, or something. I'm looking for a Guinness world record
> holder fot the trumpiest person alive, who is not named trump. I want to
> see the people who bought ALL of the merchandise, and their homes.

Just one shoe? damn. That really sucks. At least it'll probably be a
right shoe.

--
bill

Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal fees

<IjCdnZFjRoJ0JE_4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22091&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22091

Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 18:16:12 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 02:16 UTC

On 2/18/2024 10:16 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> "The wife of an investor has launched a GoFundMe to help fund former
> President Trump?s mounting legal expenses in the wake of Friday?s
> verdict in the New York fraud case.
>
> The GoFundMe has a goal of $355 million ? the amount that Judge Arthur
> Engoron ordered Trump to pay nearly in penalties in a civil fraud case.
> As of Saturday night, the GoFundMe had already raised over $185,000 with
> more than 4,000 donors."
>
> https://thehill.com/homenews/4475076-gofundme-launched-to-help-pay-
> trumps-legal-fees/
>
> It seems like every donor should get a free shoe or a free pillow or
> a free t-shirt, or something. I'm looking for a Guinness world record
> holder fot the trumpiest person alive, who is not named trump. I want to
> see the people who bought ALL of the merchandise, and their homes.
>
> TB

I'm sure JohnGeorge would be first in line for those shoes if he wasn't
still paying for all those orange goon NFTs.

HawHawHaw!

Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal fees

<adb20d93-6191-4c9c-86d5-9895903a11a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22092&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22092

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 18:18:56 -0800 (PST)
From: bobcaprel@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 02:18 UTC

On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 10:16:11 AM UTC-8, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "The wife of an investor has launched a GoFundMe to help fund former
> President Trump?s mounting legal expenses in the wake of Friday?s
> verdict in the New York fraud case.
>
> The GoFundMe has a goal of $355 million ? the amount that Judge Arthur
> Engoron ordered Trump to pay nearly in penalties in a civil fraud case.
> As of Saturday night, the GoFundMe had already raised over $185,000 with
> more than 4,000 donors."
>
> https://thehill.com/homenews/4475076-gofundme-launched-to-help-pay-
> trumps-legal-fees/
>
> It seems like every donor should get a free shoe or a free pillow or
> a free t-shirt, or something. I'm looking for a Guinness world record
> holder fot the trumpiest person alive, who is not named trump. I want to
> see the people who bought ALL of the merchandise, and their homes.
>
> TB

Trump lost again again and again

Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal fees

<MPG.403d1b76b2ec4aca98973a@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22095&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22095

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 08:02:35 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:02 UTC

In article <XssAN.369595$xHn7.41807@fx14.iad>, redydog@rye.net says...

> Technobarbarian wrote:
> >

> > "The wife of an investor has launched a GoFundMe to help fund former
> > President Trump?s mounting legal expenses in the wake of Friday?s
> > verdict in the New York fraud case.
> >
> > The GoFundMe has a goal of $355 million ? the amount that Judge Arthur
> > Engoron ordered Trump to pay nearly in penalties in a civil fraud case.
> > As of Saturday night, the GoFundMe had already raised over $185,000 with
> > more than 4,000 donors."
> >
> > https://thehill.com/homenews/4475076-gofundme-launched-to-help-pay-
> > trumps-legal-fees/
> >
> > It seems like every donor should get a free shoe or a free pillow or
> > a free t-shirt, or something. I'm looking for a Guinness world record
> > holder fot the trumpiest person alive, who is not named trump. I want to
> > see the people who bought ALL of the merchandise, and their homes.
>
> Just one shoe? damn. That really sucks. At least it'll probably be a
> right shoe.

I thought that was a very generous suggestion. In the real world #
45 doesn't believe in giving suckers an even break. Realistically, the
best they can hope for is never ending requests for more money.

TB

Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal fees

<QCLAN.249953$vFZa.27295@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22096&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22096

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:47:44 -0500
 by: bfh - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 16:47 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <XssAN.369595$xHn7.41807@fx14.iad>, redydog@rye.net says...
>>
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>

>>> "The wife of an investor has launched a GoFundMe to help fund former
>>> President Trump?s mounting legal expenses in the wake of Friday?s
>>> verdict in the New York fraud case.
>>>
>>> The GoFundMe has a goal of $355 million ? the amount that Judge Arthur
>>> Engoron ordered Trump to pay nearly in penalties in a civil fraud case.
>>> As of Saturday night, the GoFundMe had already raised over $185,000 with
>>> more than 4,000 donors."
>>>
>>> https://thehill.com/homenews/4475076-gofundme-launched-to-help-pay-
>>> trumps-legal-fees/
>>>
>>> It seems like every donor should get a free shoe or a free pillow or
>>> a free t-shirt, or something. I'm looking for a Guinness world record
>>> holder fot the trumpiest person alive, who is not named trump. I want to
>>> see the people who bought ALL of the merchandise, and their homes.
>>
>> Just one shoe? damn. That really sucks. At least it'll probably be a
>> right shoe.
>
> I thought that was a very generous suggestion. In the real world #
> 45 doesn't believe in giving suckers an even break. Realistically, the
> best they can hope for is never ending requests for more money.

The only thing I've ever given any politician is a vote......oh
wait.....in the interest of transparency and completeness in this
venue, I once gave a politician a Howdy.

--
bill

Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal fees

<MPG.403d6ccecf0ed0b098973b@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22097&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22097

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 13:50:05 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 21:50 UTC

In article <QCLAN.249953$vFZa.27295@fx13.iad>, redydog@rye.net says...

> Technobarbarian wrote:

> >> Just one shoe? damn. That really sucks. At least it'll probably be a
> >> right shoe.
> >
> > I thought that was a very generous suggestion. In the real world #
> > 45 doesn't believe in giving suckers an even break. Realistically, the
> > best they can hope for is never ending requests for more money.
>
> The only thing I've ever given any politician is a vote......oh
> wait.....in the interest of transparency and completeness in this
> venue, I once gave a politician a Howdy.

In that case you don't have any complaints comin' for the shoe or
shoes the magaloons may, or may not, get. No shoes for you.

"CEO wins autographed golden Donald Trump sneakers after $9K bid"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ceo-wins-autographed-golden-donald-
trump-sneakers-9k-bid

Are the shoes being resold yet?
Oh yeah. As of Monday morning, more than 30 pairs were listed on eBay
for thousands of dollars. At least 50 pairs appear to have already been
sold on eBay, though there?s no way to know if all the sale are
authentic. Sellers sometimes fraudulently ?sell? an item to inflate
sales or reviews.

The shoes also haven?t been distributed yet. They were only available
for pre-sale with an estimated ship date of July. In turn, re-sales of
the shoes are technically re-sales of pre-orders.

There?s a cologne, too?
And a perfume. In addition to the $399 high tops, the Get Trump Sneaker
page has two low-top athletic style sneakers ? the T-Red Wave and the
POTUS 45 ? priced at $199 each. There?s also a cologne and perfume, each
called Victory47 both priced at $99. Everything besides the gold high
tops is still available for purchase.

It?s unclear what they smell like. According to the website, cologne has
notes of ?cedar heart, underpinned by a rich base of leather and amber?
and the perfume has a ?blend of light floral notes, hints of citrus
zest, and a whisper of spice.?

https://www.inquirer.com/news/nation-world/donald-trump-sneakers-gold-
made-buy-sneakercon-20240219.html

Who knows? If you go to a rally you might get a free spritz of the
cologne. I like the idea of the magaloons having their own distinctive
aroma. Hang out with that crowd long enough and you probably wouldn't
need your own individual spritz.

TB

Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal fees

<ur0u18$25eeq$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22099&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22099

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 19:07:53 -0600
 by: George Anthony - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 01:07 UTC

On 2/19/2024 10:47 AM, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> Just one shoe? damn. That really sucks. At least it'll probably be a
>>> right shoe.
>>
>>       I thought that was a very generous suggestion. In the real world #
>> 45 doesn't believe in giving suckers an even break. Realistically, the
>> best they can hope for is never ending requests for more money.
>
> The only thing I've ever given any politician is a vote......oh
> wait.....in the interest of transparency and completeness in this venue,
> I once gave a politician a Howdy.

Pretty much the same for me. I'm not one of those wishy-washy
"moderates", i.e., closet democrats who can't decide who to vote for.

Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal fees

<d2OdnSar0vR4iUn4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22100&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22100

Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:56:40 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 02:56 UTC

On 2/19/2024 1:50 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <QCLAN.249953$vFZa.27295@fx13.iad>, redydog@rye.net says...
>>
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> In article <XssAN.369595$xHn7.41807@fx14.iad>, redydog@rye.net says...

>>> I thought that was a very generous suggestion. In the real world #
>>> 45 doesn't believe in giving suckers an even break. Realistically, the
>>> best they can hope for is never ending requests for more money.
>>
>> The only thing I've ever given any politician is a vote......oh
>> wait.....in the interest of transparency and completeness in this
>> venue, I once gave a politician a Howdy.
>
> In that case you don't have any complaints comin' for the shoe or
> shoes the magaloons may, or may not, get. No shoes for you.
>
> "CEO wins autographed golden Donald Trump sneakers after $9K bid"
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ceo-wins-autographed-golden-donald-
> trump-sneakers-9k-bid
>
> Are the shoes being resold yet?
> Oh yeah. As of Monday morning, more than 30 pairs were listed on eBay
> for thousands of dollars. At least 50 pairs appear to have already been
> sold on eBay, though there?s no way to know if all the sale are
> authentic. Sellers sometimes fraudulently ?sell? an item to inflate
> sales or reviews.
>
> The shoes also haven?t been distributed yet. They were only available
> for pre-sale with an estimated ship date of July. In turn, re-sales of
> the shoes are technically re-sales of pre-orders.
>
> There?s a cologne, too?
> And a perfume. In addition to the $399 high tops, the Get Trump Sneaker
> page has two low-top athletic style sneakers ? the T-Red Wave and the
> POTUS 45 ? priced at $199 each. There?s also a cologne and perfume, each
> called Victory47 both priced at $99. Everything besides the gold high
> tops is still available for purchase.
>
> It?s unclear what they smell like. According to the website, cologne has
> notes of ?cedar heart, underpinned by a rich base of leather and amber?
> and the perfume has a ?blend of light floral notes, hints of citrus
> zest, and a whisper of spice.?
>
> https://www.inquirer.com/news/nation-world/donald-trump-sneakers-gold-
> made-buy-sneakercon-20240219.html
>
> Who knows? If you go to a rally you might get a free spritz of the
> cologne. I like the idea of the magaloons having their own distinctive
> aroma. Hang out with that crowd long enough and you probably wouldn't
> need your own individual spritz.
>
> TB

Those will have to be pretty potent scents to cover up the stink of
everything the orange goon says.

Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal fees

<ur33bl$2mcgt$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22107&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22107

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 14:51:05 -0600
 by: George Anthony - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 20:51 UTC

On 2/19/2024 8:56 PM, kmiller wrote:
> On 2/19/2024 1:50 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> The only thing I've ever given any politician is a vote......oh
>>> wait.....in the interest of transparency and completeness in this
>>> venue, I once gave a politician a Howdy.
>>
>>       In that case you don't have any complaints comin' for the shoe or
>> shoes the magaloons may, or may not, get. No shoes for you.
>>
>> "CEO wins autographed golden Donald Trump sneakers after $9K bid"
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ceo-wins-autographed-golden-donald-
>> trump-sneakers-9k-bid
>>
>> Are the shoes being resold yet?
>> Oh yeah. As of Monday morning, more than 30 pairs were listed on eBay
>> for thousands of dollars. At least 50 pairs appear to have already been
>> sold on eBay, though there?s no way to know if all the sale are
>> authentic. Sellers sometimes fraudulently ?sell? an item to inflate
>> sales or reviews.
>>
>> The shoes also haven?t been distributed yet. They were only available
>> for pre-sale with an estimated ship date of July. In turn, re-sales of
>> the shoes are technically re-sales of pre-orders.
>>
>> There?s a cologne, too?
>> And a perfume. In addition to the $399 high tops, the Get Trump Sneaker
>> page has two low-top athletic style sneakers ? the T-Red Wave and the
>> POTUS 45 ? priced at $199 each. There?s also a cologne and perfume, each
>> called Victory47 both priced at $99. Everything besides the gold high
>> tops is still available for purchase.
>>
>> It?s unclear what they smell like. According to the website, cologne has
>> notes of ?cedar heart, underpinned by a rich base of leather and amber?
>> and the perfume has a ?blend of light floral notes, hints of citrus
>> zest, and a whisper of spice.?
>>
>> https://www.inquirer.com/news/nation-world/donald-trump-sneakers-gold-
>> made-buy-sneakercon-20240219.html
>>
>>      Who knows? If you go to a rally you might get a free spritz of the
>> cologne. I like the idea of the magaloons having their own distinctive
>> aroma. Hang out with that crowd long enough and you probably wouldn't
>> need your own individual spritz.
>>
>> TB
>
> Those will have to be pretty potent scents to cover up the stink of
> everything the orange goon says.

But not nearly potent enough to cover the stench of the Biden criminal
enterprise which you clueless lunatic liberals are abetting. I still
don't think you believe one tenth of what you post here. Not even the
twins were that out of touch with reality.

Re: GoFundMe launched to help pay #45?s legal fees

<ynbBN.396704$xHn7.49106@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22118&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22118

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 19:22:54 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 00:22 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <QCLAN.249953$vFZa.27295@fx13.iad>, redydog@rye.net says...
>>
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> In article <XssAN.369595$xHn7.41807@fx14.iad>, redydog@rye.net says...

>>> I thought that was a very generous suggestion. In the real world #
>>> 45 doesn't believe in giving suckers an even break. Realistically, the
>>> best they can hope for is never ending requests for more money.
>>
>> The only thing I've ever given any politician is a vote......oh
>> wait.....in the interest of transparency and completeness in this
>> venue, I once gave a politician a Howdy.
>
> In that case you don't have any complaints comin' for the shoe or
> shoes the magaloons may, or may not, get. No shoes for you.
>
> "CEO wins autographed golden Donald Trump sneakers after $9K bid"
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ceo-wins-autographed-golden-donald-
> trump-sneakers-9k-bid
>
> Are the shoes being resold yet?
> Oh yeah. As of Monday morning, more than 30 pairs were listed on eBay
> for thousands of dollars. At least 50 pairs appear to have already been
> sold on eBay, though there?s no way to know if all the sale are
> authentic. Sellers sometimes fraudulently ?sell? an item to inflate
> sales or reviews.
>
> The shoes also haven?t been distributed yet. They were only available
> for pre-sale with an estimated ship date of July. In turn, re-sales of
> the shoes are technically re-sales of pre-orders.
>
> There?s a cologne, too?
> And a perfume. In addition to the $399 high tops, the Get Trump Sneaker
> page has two low-top athletic style sneakers ? the T-Red Wave and the
> POTUS 45 ? priced at $199 each. There?s also a cologne and perfume, each
> called Victory47 both priced at $99. Everything besides the gold high
> tops is still available for purchase.
>
> It?s unclear what they smell like. According to the website, cologne has
> notes of ?cedar heart, underpinned by a rich base of leather and amber?
> and the perfume has a ?blend of light floral notes, hints of citrus
> zest, and a whisper of spice.?

Probably this:

https://angryorange.com/products/filth-fighter-all-purpose-cleaner-spray

In a pretty bottle.