Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 18:14:12 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Orange Goon Shoes
 by: kmiller - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 02:14 UTC

Captain Heel spur launches a line of sneakers... HawHawHaw!

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday launched a sneaker line, a day
after he and his companies were ordered by a judge to pay nearly $355
million in his New York civil fraud trial.

The former president unveiled “Trump Sneakers” at Sneaker Con in
Philadelphia. He placed a pair of gold sneakers, which a new website has
listed for $399 and named the “NEVER SURRENDER HIGH-TOP SNEAKER,” on the
podium as he spoke.

“This is something I’ve been talking about for 12 years, 13 years, and I
think it’s going to be a big success,” said Trump, who is marching
closer toward the 2024 Republican nomination and a potential rematch
with President Joe Biden.

The former president is also selling two versions of sneakers that have
“T” and “45” on the sides for $199, according to the website. Cologne
and perfume are for sale at $99 each.

According to the website, the products are “trademarks of CIC Ventures
LLC. Trump Sneakers are not designed, manufactured, distributed or sold
by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization or any of their respective
affiliates or principals. 45Footwear, LLC uses the Trump name, image and
likeness under a license agreement.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/17/politics/trump-sneakers-pay-millions-new-york-trial/index.html

What a maroon!

Re: Orange Goon Shoes

<MPG.403c32d9245506e7989738@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22087&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22087

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Orange Goon Shoes
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:30:32 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 23:30 UTC

In article <7mOdnQ9cCKps-kz4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>, i09172
@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com says...

> Captain Heel spur launches a line of sneakers... HawHawHaw!
>
> Former President Donald Trump on Saturday launched a sneaker line, a day
> after he and his companies were ordered by a judge to pay nearly $355
> million in his New York civil fraud trial.
>
> The former president unveiled ?Trump Sneakers? at Sneaker Con in
> Philadelphia. He placed a pair of gold sneakers, which a new website has
> listed for $399 and named the ?NEVER SURRENDER HIGH-TOP SNEAKER,? on the
> podium as he spoke.
>
> ?This is something I?ve been talking about for 12 years, 13 years, and I
> think it?s going to be a big success,? said Trump, who is marching
> closer toward the 2024 Republican nomination and a potential rematch
> with President Joe Biden.
>
> The former president is also selling two versions of sneakers that have
> ?T? and ?45? on the sides for $199, according to the website. Cologne
> and perfume are for sale at $99 each.
>
> According to the website, the products are ?trademarks of CIC Ventures
> LLC. Trump Sneakers are not designed, manufactured, distributed or sold
> by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization or any of their respective
> affiliates or principals. 45Footwear, LLC uses the Trump name, image and
> likeness under a license agreement.?
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/17/politics/trump-sneakers-pay-millions-new-york-trial/index.html
>
> What a maroon!

"Trump 'booed off the stage' while promoting his golden sneakers:
reports"

""Trump getting booed at a sneaker convention lands very close to the
four seasons total landscaping conference in vibes," @girldrawsghosts
wrote on Saturday."

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-booed-unveils-399-120955484.html

It was probably his shortest appearance anywhere ever.

TB