From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Police arrest 10 suspected fentanyl dealers on one Portland block
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 07:17:08 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 15:17 UTC

"Police arrest 10 suspected fentanyl dealers on one Southwest Portland
block

The Portland police bike squad has targeted the area around Southwest
Jefferson Street and 10th Avenue for weeks, yet the drug problem there
persists."

"?There are days where it feels like drinking through a garden hose, we
are arresting drug dealers at night as fast as we can, and it seems like
we?ll arrest someone, and 30 minutes there?s someone else back out,?
said Officer David Baer with the Central Precinct Bike Squad."

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/homeless/police-arrest-suspected-
fentanyl-dealers-southwest-portland-block/283-dc844545-ca26-4271-a6e3-
070fb4bcd192

TB