Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:14:58 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: One Can Only Hope
 by: kmiller - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 21:14 UTC

E. Jean Carroll’s lawyer has warned that they could sue Donald Trump a
third time, because apparently owing $88.3 million isn’t enough for the
former president.

Trump owes Carroll the massive amount for sexually abusing her in the
mid-1990s and then defaming her twice when denying the assault. Trump is
apparently unable to accept his fate, most recently insisting at a rally
on Saturday that he doesn’t know who Carroll is.

When asked Monday night about his comments, Carroll’s lawyer Shawn
Crowley appeared to hint that a third lawsuit was possible.

“We’re watching, we’re listening,” she told MSNBC. “We had really hoped
that, as I think the jury found, that $83 million would maybe be enough
to convince him to keep E. Jean Carroll’s name out of his mouth.
Apparently, he showed us this weekend that he really cannot control
himself and that maybe it wasn’t.”

https://newrepublic.com/post/179144/trump-e-jean-carroll-third-lawsuit-warning

Make him pay! Make him Pay! Make him pay!
HawHawHaw!