Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: Latest AI interaction
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 23:12:58 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 04:12 UTC

me:
is ovaltine in milk a suspension or a solution

Copilot:
**Ovaltine**, also known by its original name **Ovomaltine**, is a
brand of milk flavoring product made with **malt extract**, sugar, and
whey². When you mix Ovaltine with milk, it becomes a delightful
beverage that can be enjoyed hot or cold. But let's delve into the
specifics:

1. **Nutrition and Composition**:
- Ovaltine is an excellent source of several **B vitamins**,
including vitamin B6, niacin, and thiamin. These vitamins play
essential roles in gene expression, cell communication, DNA synthesis,
and energy production¹.
- It also contains **calcium** and **vitamin D**, which are
crucial for maintaining strong bones and preventing osteoporosis¹.
- A 2-tablespoon (11-gram) serving of chocolate malt-flavored
Ovaltine mixed with 8 ounces (240 mL) of skim milk provides **123
calories**, **8 grams of protein**, and **22 grams of sugar**
(including added sugar)¹.
- The nutrition content may vary slightly depending on the flavor
and the type of beverage you mix Ovaltine with¹.

2. **Suspension or Solution?**:
- When you dissolve Ovaltine in milk, it forms a **solution**. The
malt extract, sugar, and whey blend uniformly with the liquid,
creating a consistent mixture.
- A **suspension** typically consists of larger particles that do
not fully dissolve in the solvent (in this case, milk). Ovaltine,
however, dissolves completely, making it a solution.

So, the next time you enjoy a cup of Ovaltine, know that you're
sipping on a nutritious solution that adds flavor and essential
nutrients to your milk!
damn. Now the things are sounding like infomercial pitch people. And
then just a two-sentence answer to the actual question. And even that
is probably not completely correct.

I allege that I predict that these things are going to be trouble -
and in the passage of time, maybe even a threat to democracy.

--
bill

Re: Latest AI interaction

<ur66s9$3fdhj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22129&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22129

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Latest AI interaction
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 19:09:30 -0600
 by: sticks - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 01:09 UTC

On 2/20/2024 10:12 PM, bfh wrote:
> damn. Now the things are sounding like infomercial pitch people. And
> then just a two-sentence answer to the actual question. And even that is
> probably not completely correct.
>
> I allege that I predict that these things are going to be trouble - and
> in the passage of time, maybe even a threat to democracy.

Looks like you were right all along!

<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/my-evening-bard-ai-chatbot-like-arguing-liberal/>

--
Stand With Israel!