Two is not equal to three, even for large values of two.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: #45 claims Black Americans relate to his criminal prosecutions

SubjectAuthor
* #45 claims Black Americans relate to his criminal prosecutionsTechnobarbarian
`- Re: #45 claims Black Americans relate to his criminal prosecutionskmiller

1
#45 claims Black Americans relate to his criminal prosecutions

<MPG.4043b0f86ea4b623989741@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22141&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22141

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: #45 claims Black Americans relate to his criminal prosecutions
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 07:54:08 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:54 UTC

"Former President Donald Trump said he was speaking to President Joe
Biden?s worst nightmare while courting Black conservatives at the Black
Conservative Federation Gala in Columbia, South Carolina: ?Hundreds of
proud black conservative American patriots.?

Trump spent the night using racially charged sentiments by suggesting he
has strengthened his appeal to Black Americans by claiming they relate
to his multiple criminal indictments.

?I got indicted a second time and a third time and a fourth time and a
lot of people said that that's why the Black people like me because they
have been hurt so badly and discriminated against. And they actually
viewed me as I'm being discriminated against. It's been pretty amazing,?
Trump said to applause.

He continued, asserting that Black people are starting to turn to him
because ?what?s happening to me, happens to them,? centering his appeal
to Black voters by equating his criminal prosecutions to the historic
discrimination Black Americans have faced.

?I think that's why the Black people are so much on my side now because
they see what's happening to me happens to them. Does that make sense??

Trump is charged with 91 felony counts and faces charges including
racketeering, conspiracy to obstruct justice and falsifying business
records.

Throughout the evening, Trump portrayed himself as a victim of an unjust
criminal justice system which he said appeals to Black voters,
especially in the Fulton County election interference case, where he was
ordered to take a mugshot."
[snip]

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-claims-black-americans-relate-criminal-
prosecutions/story?id=107509919

Yeah, there's not a bit of racism here.

You have to wonder if the idiot will ever wear his own shoes.

TB

Re: #45 claims Black Americans relate to his criminal prosecutions

<Ho2cnS0CyK9TL0f4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22143&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22143

Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 19:24:01 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 03:24 UTC

On 2/24/2024 7:54 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> "Former President Donald Trump said he was speaking to President Joe
> Biden?s worst nightmare while courting Black conservatives at the Black
> Conservative Federation Gala in Columbia, South Carolina: ?Hundreds of
> proud black conservative American patriots.?
>
> Trump spent the night using racially charged sentiments by suggesting he
> has strengthened his appeal to Black Americans by claiming they relate
> to his multiple criminal indictments.
>
> ?I got indicted a second time and a third time and a fourth time and a
> lot of people said that that's why the Black people like me because they
> have been hurt so badly and discriminated against. And they actually
> viewed me as I'm being discriminated against. It's been pretty amazing,?
> Trump said to applause.
>
> He continued, asserting that Black people are starting to turn to him
> because ?what?s happening to me, happens to them,? centering his appeal
> to Black voters by equating his criminal prosecutions to the historic
> discrimination Black Americans have faced.
>
> ?I think that's why the Black people are so much on my side now because
> they see what's happening to me happens to them. Does that make sense??
>
> Trump is charged with 91 felony counts and faces charges including
> racketeering, conspiracy to obstruct justice and falsifying business
> records.
>
> Throughout the evening, Trump portrayed himself as a victim of an unjust
> criminal justice system which he said appeals to Black voters,
> especially in the Fulton County election interference case, where he was
> ordered to take a mugshot."
> [snip]
>
> https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-claims-black-americans-relate-criminal-
> prosecutions/story?id=107509919
>
> Yeah, there's not a bit of racism here.
>
> You have to wonder if the idiot will ever wear his own shoes.
>
> TB

That certainly explains why JohnGeorge likes him.