Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 18:51:18 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Border Patrol Makes New Arrests
 by: kmiller - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 02:51 UTC

Twelve frozen embryos were just arrested by the Border Patrol when they
attempted to illegally cross the border from Mexico into the US, an
anonymous source said today. "We must do whatever we can to stop these
children from running rampant in American freezers before it's too
late!", this source said. "Alabama has spoken and it's our duty to cool
the influx of immigrant children hiding in ice cubes."

Re: Border Patrol Makes New Arrests

<y0dEN.447706$c3Ea.217725@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22187&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22187

Subject: Re: Border Patrol Makes New Arrests
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 23:42:06 -0500
 by: bfh - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 04:42 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> Twelve frozen embryos were just arrested by the Border Patrol when
> they attempted to illegally cross the border from Mexico into the US,
> an anonymous source said today. "We must do whatever we can to stop
> these children from running rampant in American freezers before it's
> too late!", this source said. "Alabama has spoken and it's our duty to
> cool the influx of immigrant children hiding in ice cubes."

In ice cubes? damn. Does that mean they'll stealing my Kraken even as
I sip it?

--
bill

Re: Border Patrol Makes New Arrests

<VVSdnQZnq9yClX_4nZ2dnZfqnPZGyJ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22190&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22190

Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 08:53:53 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 16:53 UTC

On 2/29/2024 8:42 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> Twelve frozen embryos were just arrested by the Border Patrol when
>> they attempted to illegally cross the border from Mexico into the US,
>> an anonymous source said today. "We must do whatever we can to stop
>> these children from running rampant in American freezers before it's
>> too late!", this source said. "Alabama has spoken and it's our duty to
>> cool the influx of immigrant children hiding in ice cubes."
>
> In ice cubes? damn. Does that mean they'll stealing my Kraken even as I
> sip it?

Currently, only if you're in Alabama. But I'm certain the retrumplicans
will do whatever they can to expand their idiocy. Meanwhile, watch for
chunks (oops!), I mean children in your drink...

Re: Border Patrol Makes New Arrests

<sipEN.31112$zF_1.24931@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22192&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22192

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 13:40:24 -0500
 by: bfh - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 18:40 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 2/29/2024 8:42 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:
>>> Twelve frozen embryos were just arrested by the Border Patrol when
>>> they attempted to illegally cross the border from Mexico into the
>>> US, an anonymous source said today. "We must do whatever we can to
>>> stop these children from running rampant in American freezers
>>> before it's too late!", this source said. "Alabama has spoken and
>>> it's our duty to cool the influx of immigrant children hiding in
>>> ice cubes."
>>
>> In ice cubes? damn. Does that mean they'll stealing my Kraken even
>> as I sip it?
>>

> Currently, only if you're in Alabama. But I'm certain the
> retrumplicans will do whatever they can to expand their idiocy.
> Meanwhile, watch for chunks (oops!), I mean children in your drink...

No children yet, but when love bugs are in season, they fly into my
Kraken and drownicate. Google says they are attracted to Coca-Cola,
but there's no Coke in my rum. I allege that the damthings are just
rummies.

--
bill

Re: Border Patrol Makes New Arrests

<urt9b5$1d0pv$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22195&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22195

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 13:12:37 -0600
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 19:12 UTC

On 3/1/2024 12:40 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>>>
>>> In ice cubes? damn. Does that mean they'll stealing my Kraken even as
>>> I sip it?
>>>

>> Currently, only if you're in Alabama. But I'm certain the
>> retrumplicans will do whatever they can to expand their idiocy.
>> Meanwhile, watch for chunks (oops!), I mean children in your drink...
>
> No children yet, but when love bugs are in season, they fly into my
> Kraken and drownicate. Google says they are attracted to Coca-Cola, but
> there's no Coke in my rum. I allege that the damthings are just rummies.

Maybe they're pirate bugs.

Re: Border Patrol Makes New Arrests

<wkqEN.31114$zF_1.26298@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22197&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22197

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 14:50:52 -0500
 by: bfh - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 19:50 UTC

George Anthony wrote:
> On 3/1/2024 12:40 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> Currently, only if you're in Alabama. But I'm certain the
>>> retrumplicans will do whatever they can to expand their idiocy.
>>> Meanwhile, watch for chunks (oops!), I mean children in your drink...
>>
>> No children yet, but when love bugs are in season, they fly into my
>> Kraken and drownicate. Google says they are attracted to Coca-Cola,
>> but there's no Coke in my rum. I allege that the damthings are just
>> rummies.
>>

> Maybe they're pirate bugs.

Could be, but they're obviously no match for the fearsome Kraken.

--
bill