From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: George Santos announces a bid to return to Congress
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 06:52:01 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 14:52 UTC

"George Santos announces a bid to return to Congress"

"NEW YORK ? George Santos wants to be back in Congress ? or perhaps just
back in the spotlight.

The indicted, ousted former House Republican announced late Thursday
that he plans to primary Rep. Nick LaLota (R-N.Y.) on Long Island.
Santos posted the news in the middle of President Joe Biden?s State of
the Union address, which he attended and then insulted."

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/07/george-santos-announces-bid-to-
return-to-congress-00145966

He still has lifetime "floor privileges".

TB

Re: George Santos announces a bid to return to Congress

<usfik1$1r0v0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22280&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22280

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 11:41:25 -0600
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 17:41 UTC

On 3/8/2024 8:52 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> "George Santos announces a bid to return to Congress"
>
> "NEW YORK ? George Santos wants to be back in Congress ? or perhaps just
> back in the spotlight.
>
> The indicted, ousted former House Republican announced late Thursday
> that he plans to primary Rep. Nick LaLota (R-N.Y.) on Long Island.
> Santos posted the news in the middle of President Joe Biden?s State of
> the Union address, which he attended and then insulted."
>
> https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/07/george-santos-announces-bid-to-
> return-to-congress-00145966
>
> He still has lifetime "floor privileges".
>
> TB
Why not? Congress is overrun with nut case democrats and RINOs. He will
fit right back in.