From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Another day, more blood
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 18:21:18 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 02:21 UTC

Another day, more blood.

"Middle East Crisis
Gaza Authorities Say Accident Involving Airdropped Aid Kills 5"

"Here?s what we know:
If confirmed, the deaths would underscore the difficulty of getting food
to people facing severe hunger in the enclave. The U.S. said it had
conducted another airdrop on Friday, but that all of that aid had landed
on the ground safely.

The Gaza authorities said several others were injured when at least one
parachute attached to a pallet of aid failed to open.

The U.S. plan could deliver two million meals to Gaza a day, the
Pentagon says.

An audio clip emerges of Biden saying he told Netanyahu they are nearing
a ?come-to-Jesus meeting? on Gaza aid.

The U.N. human rights chief warns that Israeli settlements could amount
to war crimes.

Several nations say they will participate in a sea route for aid to
Gaza.

The first seaborne aid to Gaza could depart Cyprus as early as
Saturday."

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/03/08/world/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news

"In 2022, fentanyl was responsible for 200 deaths in the U.S. every day.
Over a quarter of a million Americans have died from a fentanyl overdose
since 2018."

https://usafacts.org/articles/are-fentanyl-overdose-deaths-rising-in-
the-us/

"Every day, 327 people are shot in the United States. Among those: 117
people are shot and killed. 210 survive gunshot injuries."

https://www.bradyunited.org/key-statistics

Hardly anyone dies for Covid any more. We're down to a little less
than 200 per day in this country. You can't really blame Uncle Joe for
those deaths. Most of those folks are volunteers.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#google_vignette

TB

Re: Another day, more blood

<KlQGN.88831$6ePe.86007@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22286&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22286

Subject: Re: Another day, more blood
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 22:05:14 -0500
 by: bfh - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 03:05 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

> Another day, more blood.
>
> "Middle East Crisis
> Gaza Authorities Say Accident Involving Airdropped Aid Kills 5"
>
> "Here?s what we know:
> If confirmed, the deaths would underscore the difficulty of getting food
> to people facing severe hunger in the enclave. The U.S. said it had
> conducted another airdrop on Friday, but that all of that aid had landed
> on the ground safely.
>
> The Gaza authorities said several others were injured when at least one
> parachute attached to a pallet of aid failed to open.

Ban bad chute packers...........or hold somebody accountable.

> The U.S. plan could deliver two million meals to Gaza a day, the
> Pentagon says.
>
> An audio clip emerges of Biden saying he told Netanyahu they are nearing
> a ?come-to-Jesus meeting? on Gaza aid.
>
> The U.N. human rights chief warns that Israeli settlements could amount
> to war crimes.
>
> Several nations say they will participate in a sea route for aid to
> Gaza.
>
> The first seaborne aid to Gaza could depart Cyprus as early as
> Saturday."
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/03/08/world/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news
>
> "In 2022, fentanyl was responsible for 200 deaths in the U.S. every day.
> Over a quarter of a million Americans have died from a fentanyl overdose
> since 2018."

Ban fentanyl overdoses..........or hold somebody accountable.

> https://usafacts.org/articles/are-fentanyl-overdose-deaths-rising-in-
> the-us/
>
> "Every day, 327 people are shot in the United States. Among those: 117
> people are shot and killed. 210 survive gunshot injuries."

Ban shooters...........or hold somebody accountable.

--
bill