From: ganthony@gmail.org (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Border Insanity
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 13:01:35 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 18:01 UTC

It is glaringly obvious Biden doesn't have a phone or a pen. One stroke
of his pen, if he had one, would just about put an end to this. Of
course that would take away their ability to blame republicans. This
administration and it's leader has to be either the most evil, most
corrupt or dumbest in the history of this country. From my perspective
they are all three and then some.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-dem-blames-republicans-wake-viral-video-migrants-storming-us-border-texas

Re: OT? - Border Insanity

<LZjLN.126451$zF_1.50205@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=22347&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22347

Subject: Re: OT? - Border Insanity
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 14:20:27 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 18:20 UTC

George Anthony wrote:
> It is glaringly obvious Biden doesn't have a phone or a pen. One
> stroke of his pen, if he had one, would just about put an end to this.

He's got a pen, and several strokes of it in the first days of his
term are what started this.

> Of course that would take away their ability to blame republicans.
> This administration and it's leader has to be either the most evil,
> most corrupt or dumbest in the history of this country. From my
> perspective they are all three and then some.

From their perspective, they're doing an outstanding job of stacking
the deck for future elections near the end of the 2020's.

--
bill