All things are possible, except for skiing through a revolving door.

interests / rec.gambling.lottery / Re: Super 18,6,4,6 42 Wheel

SubjectAuthor
* Super 18,6,4,6 42 WheelIon Saliu
`* Super 18,6,4,6 42 WheelIon Saliu
 `* Super 18,6,4,6 42 WheelIon Saliu
  `- Super 18,6,4,6 42 WheelIon Saliu

1
Re: Super 18,6,4,6 42 Wheel

<84e5dabe-102c-430d-9aab-17be5fdff57fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2042&group=rec.gambling.lottery#2042

Newsgroups: rec.gambling.lottery
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 06:56:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Super 18,6,4,6 42 Wheel
From: ionsaliu@gmail.com (Ion Saliu)
 by: Ion Saliu - Sat, 6 May 2023 13:56 UTC

On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 1:55:50 PM UTC+2, Ion Saliu wrote:
> On Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 1:25:52 PM UTC+3, Ion Saliu wrote:
> > Any time 1000 views are reached represents a landmark or a milestone. This is extraordinary, however. From 950+ views yesterday, this thread has reached 1190 views today!
> >
> > Bravo, Kotkoduck! You got the landmark you fully deserved. Lotto-wheeling enthusiasts should have come here in droves. Two lotto wheels here are the very best with regard to 6-number lottery games. The complete Bible of the best lotto wheels, including these two here, can be read on the grandiose site:
> >
> > • https://saliu.com/bbs/best-18-number-lotto-wheels.html
> > • The Best Lotto Wheels for 6-Number Lottery Games
> >
> > The backing analyses are presented here:
> >
> > • https://saliu.com/lotto-triples.html
> > • Lotto-Triples Strategy with Lottery Wheels
> > Best of luck from Parpaluck!
> > Founder of Lotto-Wheeling Mathematics
> Kotkoduck, there is a thread in this very newsgroup that greatly surpasses yours. It just reached 4000 (four thousand) views:
> • https://groups.google.com/g/rec.gambling.lottery/c/QUPQJF2rbU0/m/hiH4p_4g9XkJ
> • “Free lotto-5, lotto-6, lotto-7 wheels & systems”

Kotkoduck:

Another glorious landmark for your composition: 2000 (two thousand) views! You should take it as a coronation of your prowess. I just watched the coronation of King Charles III “Axiomaticul”. The nickname comes from his connections to Romania: owns a rustic property in Romania; claims he is a descendant of… Dracula!

Re: Super 18,6,4,6 42 Wheel

<de351bd7-e996-4169-8467-67ab4114416cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2680&group=rec.gambling.lottery#2680

Newsgroups: rec.gambling.lottery
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 06:06:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: ionsaliu@gmail.com (Ion Saliu)
 by: Ion Saliu - Tue, 12 Jul 2022 13:06 UTC

Super Wheelers & Dealers –
Kotkoduck, Kokostirk, Mafitzer, Koverker et. Al.:

This super strategy must be placed in a clean environment. The only place I find adequate is at the conclusion of this long thread.

I revived some strategies based on lotto wheeling. Google groups is a good repository of theories and techniques focusing on playing lotto wheels. As you remember me, I am really a big fan of them reduced lottery systems. Main reason: You hit all 6 winners, but you won’t get the jackpot more often than not!

But I noticed this year of COVID grace that I could improve the efficiency of the wheels by a factor of magnitude. The key is the number frequency — and derivatives (pair frequency and triplets frequency).

I just analyzed once more the wheels produced here by Kotkoduck (aka Robert Perkis) and Mafitzer (aka Manfred). In fact, Kotkoduck’s second wheel is the same as Mafitzer’s. They grouped the numbers differently..

The main 3-number groups in Mafitzer’s wheel:

1 16 17
2 15 18
3 12 14
4 7 13
5 9 11
6 8 10

Each group appears 5 times in the system. It is the largest frequency; the rest of the groups occur 2 times, or once.

The main 3-number groups in Kotkoduck’s wheel:

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
10 11 12
13 14 15
16 17 18

Each group appears 5 times in the system. It is the largest frequency; the rest of the groups occur 2 times, or once.
Kotkoduck’s wheel is more intuitive when applying the strategy I present here.

On the main menu of the Bright / Ultimate software packages: Run function ‘U = Super Utilities’, then option 3 = ‘Triplets rundown’.

Open your up-to-the-date data file and enter the range of analysis. In my case of a 49-number lotto game, the parpaluck applicable to triples (i.e., range of analysis) is 70.

I arrived at that figure by analyzing the W6.1 winning report. It shows a median of 35 for the ‘Three’ parameter. That is, in half the drawings analyzed, a triplet will repeat within 35 lottery drawings. I multiplied that factor by 2 (e.g., 70 in my case) to get a better chance of two triplet-repeats.

The program creates several files, including Triple6.SOR. It lists all lotto triples in descending order, from the most frequent to the triplet with the worst frequency.

I create a ‘Picks’ file from the most frequent triplets. In my case, there is a bunch of trips with the best frequency of 2. I make sure my selections consist of unique numbers only. There are lots of trips with a frequency of 2.

I paste 6 triplets to my ‘Picks’ file. That’s why it is easier to work with Kotkoduck’s wheel: You don’t have to worry about the grouping of the numbers. You simply copy 6 triplets that give a line of 18 unique lotto numbers.

Here is a real-life sample of my ‘Picks’ file:

1 7 36 3 5 10 11 26 27 13 35 46 22 32 37 30 40 43

The 18 numbers are unique. Every trip has a frequency of 2. I also selected the triplets to have a good balance based on lotto decades.

Do NOT sort the numbers. You feed the ‘Picks’ file to my ‘LottoWheeler.exe’ software.

More lotto wheeling strategies can be studied here:

https://saliu.com/bbs/best-18-number-lotto-wheels.html
• The Best Lotto Wheels for 18 Numbers: 4-in-6 Minimum Guarantee. All lotto wheels you'll ever need.

https://saliu.com/lotto-triples.html
• Lottery Triples Strategy with Lotto Wheels: Analyses.

Ion Saliu (aka Parpaluck)
18-Wheeler At-Large
Ion Saliu's profile photo
Ion Saliu

Re: Super 18,6,4,6 42 Wheel

<61368f38-9357-48cf-bbee-0000ea2be4c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2685&group=rec.gambling.lottery#2685

Newsgroups: rec.gambling.lottery
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 05:02:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: ionsaliu@gmail.com (Ion Saliu)
 by: Ion Saliu - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 12:02 UTC

On Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 4:08:01 PM UTC+3, Ion Saliu wrote:
> [...]
>
> I paste 6 triplets to my ‘Picks’ file. That’s why it is easier to work with Kotkoduck’s wheel: You don’t have to worry about the grouping of the numbers. You simply copy 6 triplets that give a line of 18 unique lotto numbers.
>
> Here is a real-life sample of my ‘Picks’ file:
>
> 1 7 36 3 5 10 11 26 27 13 35 46 22 32 37 30 40 43
>
> The 18 numbers are unique. Every trip has a frequency of 2. I also selected the triplets to have a good balance based on lotto decades.
>
> Do NOT sort the numbers. You feed the ‘Picks’ file to my ‘LottoWheeler.exe’ software.
>
> More lotto wheeling strategies can be studied here:
>
> • https://saliu.com/bbs/best-18-number-lotto-wheels.html
> • The Best Lotto Wheels for 18 Numbers: 4-in-6 Minimum Guarantee. All lotto wheels you'll ever need.
>
> • https://saliu.com/lotto-triples.html
> • Lottery Triples Strategy with Lotto Wheels: Analyses.

Every strategy has a CYCLE OF FRUITION. The degree of certainty is extremely low that the system will win the very next lottery drawing. In this particular case, for triplets, the cycle of fruition is some 27 draws. It is the half-point of the parpaluck (i.e.; total drawings analyzed or range of analysis, 54 in this case).

Changing the system (i.e.; playing different lottery numbers) from drawing to drawing is a bad idea. I strongly advise against it based on numerous statistical reports. Let the wine mature!

https://saliu.com/gambling-lottery-lotto/prediction-science.htm
• Prediction Science: Gambling, Lottery, Weather Forecast

https://saliu.com/markov-chains-lottery.html
• Markov Chains, Followers, Pairs, Lottery, Lotto, Software

https://saliu.com/skip-strategy.html
• Skips Systems Software: Lottery, Lotto, Powerball, Gambling

Re: Super 18,6,4,6 42 Wheel

<4671af24-6ff1-4158-b0f2-adce41d6a4ban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2693&group=rec.gambling.lottery#2693