Newsgroups: rec.gambling.lottery
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 06:08:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Super 18,6,4,6 42 Wheel
From: ionsaliu@gmail.com (Ion Saliu)
 by: Ion Saliu - Tue, 12 Jul 2022 13:08 UTC

Super Wheelers & Dealers –
Kotkoduck, Kokostirk, Mafitzer, Koverker et. Al.:

This super strategy must be placed in a clean environment. The only place I find adequate is at the conclusion of this long thread.

I revived some strategies based on lotto wheeling. Google groups is a good repository of theories and techniques focusing on playing lotto wheels. As you remember me, I am really a big fan of them reduced lottery systems. Main reason: You hit all 6 winners, but you won’t get the jackpot more often than not!

But I noticed this year of COVID grace that I could improve the efficiency of the wheels by a factor of magnitude. The key is the number frequency — and derivatives (pair frequency and triplets frequency).

I just analyzed once more the wheels produced here by Kotkoduck (aka Robert Perkis) and Mafitzer (aka Manfred). In fact, Kotkoduck’s second wheel is the same as Mafitzer’s. They grouped the numbers differently..

The main 3-number groups in Mafitzer’s wheel:

1 16 17
2 15 18
3 12 14
4 7 13
5 9 11
6 8 10

Each group appears 5 times in the system. It is the largest frequency; the rest of the groups occur 2 times, or once.

The main 3-number groups in Kotkoduck’s wheel:

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
10 11 12
13 14 15
16 17 18

Each group appears 5 times in the system. It is the largest frequency; the rest of the groups occur 2 times, or once.
Kotkoduck’s wheel is more intuitive when applying the strategy I present here.

On the main menu of the Bright / Ultimate software packages: Run function ‘U = Super Utilities’, then option 3 = ‘Triplets rundown’.

Open your up-to-the-date data file and enter the range of analysis. In my case of a 49-number lotto game, the parpaluck applicable to triples (i.e., range of analysis) is 70.

I arrived at that figure by analyzing the W6.1 winning report. It shows a median of 35 for the ‘Three’ parameter. That is, in half the drawings analyzed, a triplet will repeat within 35 lottery drawings. I multiplied that factor by 2 (e.g., 70 in my case) to get a better chance of two triplet-repeats.

The program creates several files, including Triple6.SOR. It lists all lotto triples in descending order, from the most frequent to the triplet with the worst frequency.

I create a ‘Picks’ file from the most frequent triplets. In my case, there is a bunch of trips with the best frequency of 2. I make sure my selections consist of unique numbers only. There are lots of trips with a frequency of 2.

I paste 6 triplets to my ‘Picks’ file. That’s why it is easier to work with Kotkoduck’s wheel: You don’t have to worry about the grouping of the numbers. You simply copy 6 triplets that give a line of 18 unique lotto numbers.

Here is a real-life sample of my ‘Picks’ file:

1 7 36 3 5 10 11 26 27 13 35 46 22 32 37 30 40 43

The 18 numbers are unique. Every trip has a frequency of 2. I also selected the triplets to have a good balance based on lotto decades.

Do NOT sort the numbers. You feed the ‘Picks’ file to my ‘LottoWheeler.exe’ software.

More lotto wheeling strategies can be studied here:

https://saliu.com/bbs/best-18-number-lotto-wheels.html
• The Best Lotto Wheels for 18 Numbers: 4-in-6 Minimum Guarantee. All lotto wheels you'll ever need.

https://saliu.com/lotto-triples.html
• Lottery Triples Strategy with Lotto Wheels: Analyses.

Ion Saliu (aka Parpaluck)
18-Wheeler At-Large
Ion Saliu's profile photo
Ion Saliu