You can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

interests / rec.food.cooking / What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?

SubjectAuthor
* What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?Sqwertz
+* Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?GM
|`* Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?Sqwertz
| +- Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?GM
| `- Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?Bruce
+* Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?ItsJoanNotJoAnn
|+- Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?GM
|`* Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?Sqwertz
| `- Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?Hank Rogers
+- Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?Bruce
`* Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?GM
 `* Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?Sqwertz
  `- Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?jmcquown

1
What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?

<16d888dwtw12i.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303499&group=rec.food.cooking#303499

From: sqwertzme@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Subject: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 20:31:37 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 02:31 UTC

https://i.postimg.cc/QCC2rzZT/Mystery-Skewera.jpg

This should be EASY. But I always underestimate the slim
pickings and witty remarks of what's left of RFC.

-sw

Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?

<204b78706aa72ffab2d8addebe692a6c@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303502&group=rec.food.cooking#303502

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 02:58:18 +0000
From: gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: GM - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 02:58 UTC

Sqwertz wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/QCC2rzZT/Mystery-Skewera.jpg

> This should be EASY. But I always underestimate the slim
> pickings and witty remarks of what's left of RFC.

> -sw

Easy... "chicken livers on a stick"...

--
GM

Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?

<705322a7796f025d45c3dfc839933854@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303503&group=rec.food.cooking#303503

From: ItsJoanNotJoAnn@webtv.net (ItsJoanNotJoAnn)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 03:03:16 +0000
 by: ItsJoanNotJoAnn - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 03:03 UTC

Sqwertz wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/QCC2rzZT/Mystery-Skewera.jpg

> This should be EASY. But I always underestimate the slim
> pickings and witty remarks of what's left of RFC.

> -sw

Chicken hearts.

Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?

<89dbfe304711fc2f1979628d108cb5d7@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303505&group=rec.food.cooking#303505

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 03:24:30 +0000
From: gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: GM - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 03:24 UTC

ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:

>> https://i.postimg.cc/QCC2rzZT/Mystery-Skewera.jpg

>> This should be EASY. But I always underestimate the slim
>> pickings and witty remarks of what's left of RFC.

>> -sw

> Chicken hearts.

There ya go...

--
GM

Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?

<usj9fk$2p1vt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303506&group=rec.food.cooking#303506

From: Bruce@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 14:29:55 +1100
 by: Bruce - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 03:29 UTC

On Sat, 9 Mar 2024 20:31:37 -0600, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.compost>
wrote:

>https://i.postimg.cc/QCC2rzZT/Mystery-Skewera.jpg
>
>This should be EASY. But I always underestimate the slim
>pickings and witty remarks of what's left of RFC.

Saturated Steve doesn't get enough attention in RFC :)

Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?

<c9ks19ervz9w$.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303510&group=rec.food.cooking#303510

From: sqwertzme@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 22:02:06 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 04:02 UTC

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 03:03:16 +0000, ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/QCC2rzZT/Mystery-Skewera.jpg
>
>> This should be EASY. But I always underestimate the slim
>> pickings and witty remarks of what's left of RFC.
>
> Chicken hearts.

The troll-feeding idiot is right for a change!

It was Turf and Surf tonight. Grilled brined and marinated
chicken heart skewers ("poultry seasoning (mostly sage)) and
extra large deveined shrimp skewers also brined and
marinated (blackened seasoning to brine and borrocho chile
lime dust to finish just before grilling). Both grilled over
organic, sustainable, cage-free/free-range, wild-harvested,
humanely-raised, FSC certified, formaldehyde-free, LEED v4
fallen mesquite branches hot and fast.

https://i.postimg.cc/SNrgGd00/Grilled-Chicken-Hearts-and-Shrimp.jpg

Spinach, peas, red and yellow bell pepper, and chicken base
basmati pilaf. Small tossed side salad with champagne
viniagrette (I forgot the roquefort, sosueme!).

https://i.postimg.cc/Wbj9rKH6/Grilled-Chicken-Hearts-and-Shrimp-Plated.jpg

Anybody got a problem with this?

Lemme guess, Bryan, Jill, Hank, GM (twice, the second time
make a half-hearted attempt at some point but who's comment
will be mostly short and benign. Dave will chime, of course,
and Ed will take the 5th unless called upon by some other
comment. And Leo will be snowed in and has other things to
worry about.

Dessert is a spiced rum all butter caramel with spiced rum
chasers. A new recipe!

-sw

Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?

<usjbjp$2pdot$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303511&group=rec.food.cooking#303511

From: Hank@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 22:06:17 -0600
 by: Hank Rogers - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 04:06 UTC

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 03:03:16 +0000, ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/QCC2rzZT/Mystery-Skewera.jpg
>>
>>> This should be EASY. But I always underestimate the slim
>>> pickings and witty remarks of what's left of RFC.
>>
>> Chicken hearts.
>
> The troll-feeding idiot is right for a change!
>
> It was Turf and Surf tonight. Grilled brined and marinated
> chicken heart skewers ("poultry seasoning (mostly sage)) and
> extra large deveined shrimp skewers also brined and
> marinated (blackened seasoning to brine and borrocho chile
> lime dust to finish just before grilling).

Did you piss on them before grilling?

Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?

<1a1a8dnensq3$.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303513&group=rec.food.cooking#303513

From: sqwertzme@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 22:11:09 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 04:11 UTC

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 02:58:18 +0000, GM wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/QCC2rzZT/Mystery-Skewera.jpg
>
>> This should be EASY. But I always underestimate the slim
>> pickings and witty remarks of what's left of RFC.
>
> Easy... "chicken livers on a stick"...

Ah, that's classic Freudian projection! Thank you, Greg!

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/chicken-livered

chicken-livered
adjective
: fainthearted, cowardly

And no, they're not chicken livers. Which look TOTALLY
different. How long have you been hanging out in a cooking
forum and you can't even differentiate between livers and
hearts?

<yawn> Killfiled again until next January 1st

-sw

Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?

<47969123ecb46c8082900d47ceb79635@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303516&group=rec.food.cooking#303516

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 04:29:43 +0000
From: gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: GM - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 04:29 UTC

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 02:58:18 +0000, GM wrote:

>> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/QCC2rzZT/Mystery-Skewera.jpg
>>
>>> This should be EASY. But I always underestimate the slim
>>> pickings and witty remarks of what's left of RFC.
>>
>> Easy... "chicken livers on a stick"...

> Ah, that's classic Freudian projection! Thank you, Greg!

> https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/chicken-livered

> chicken-livered
> adjective
> : fainthearted, cowardly

> And no, they're not chicken livers. Which look TOTALLY
> different. How long have you been hanging out in a cooking
> forum and you can't even differentiate between livers and
> hearts?

> <yawn> Killfiled again until next January 1st

> -sw

Aw,jeeze, so I guess the wedding's off...

<BOOHOO BOOHOO>

:-(

--
GM

Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?

<usjdnh$2pp3h$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303519&group=rec.food.cooking#303519

From: Bruce@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 15:42:23 +1100
 by: Bruce - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 04:42 UTC

On Sat, 9 Mar 2024 22:11:09 -0600, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.compost>
wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 02:58:18 +0000, GM wrote:
>
>> Easy... "chicken livers on a stick"...
>
>Ah, that's classic Freudian projection! Thank you, Greg!
>
>https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/chicken-livered
>
>chicken-livered
>adjective
>: fainthearted, cowardly
>
>And no, they're not chicken livers. Which look TOTALLY
>different. How long have you been hanging out in a cooking
>forum and you can't even differentiate between livers and
>hearts?
>
><yawn> Killfiled again until next January 1st

<yawn> People who announce their killfiling activities are so lame...
Dave "Mucus" Smith, Saturated Steve and the Spinster Biddy, to name a
few.

Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?

<ef1d3560672daabff4df3f7df83061a6@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303528&group=rec.food.cooking#303528

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 08:37:21 +0000
From: gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: GM - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 08:37 UTC

Sqwertz wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/QCC2rzZT/Mystery-Skewera.jpg

> This should be EASY. But I always underestimate the slim
> pickings and witty remarks of what's left of RFC.

> -sw

“When you have your hand up a girl’s dress, you expect her to scream, but you don’t expect her to be scared...”

- Bill Clinton

--
GM

Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?

<cvramdpcnriq.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303529&group=rec.food.cooking#303529

From: sqwertzme@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 04:19:31 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 09:19 UTC

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 08:37:21 +0000, GM wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/QCC2rzZT/Mystery-Skewera.jpg
>
>> This should be EASY. But I always underestimate the slim
>> pickings and witty remarks of what's left of RFC.
>
> “When you have your hand up a girl’s dress, you expect her to scream, but you don’t expect her to be scared...”

This is why Greg doesn't post on reddit or any other social
media forum.

-sw

Re: What's that deperarte attention whore cooking now?

<usl03b$33pt4$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303571&group=rec.food.cooking#303571

From: j_mcquown@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 15:02:02 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 19:02 UTC

On 3/10/2024 5:19 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 08:37:21 +0000, GM wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/QCC2rzZT/Mystery-Skewera.jpg
>>
>>> This should be EASY. But I always underestimate the slim
>>> pickings and witty remarks of what's left of RFC.
>>
>> “When you have your hand up a girl’s dress, you expect her to scream, but you don’t expect her to be scared...”
>
> This is why Greg doesn't post on reddit or any other social
> media forum.
>
> -sw

This is why Greg is in so many killfiles.

Jill