Most people have two reasons for doing anything -- a good reason, and the real reason.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)

SubjectAuthor
* 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)Sqwertz
`* Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)jmcquown
 +* Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)GM
 |`* Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)Hank Rogers
 | `* Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)ItsJoanNotJoAnn
 |  +* Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)GM
 |  |`- Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)Bruce
 |  `- Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)Bruce
 `* Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)Sqwertz
  +- Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)Bruce
  +* Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)Janet
  |`* Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)Hank Rogers
  | `- Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)GM
  `- Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)jmcquown

1
4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)

<8atnr1rs5i3.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303222&group=rec.food.cooking#303222

From: sqwertzme@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Subject: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 23:58:23 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 05:58 UTC

I telling somebody they make me "barf in my mouth" really
"vulgar"? Even if they're an "associate lawyer" (whatever
the fuck that is).

Fuck 'em.

Sincerely,

H. Sqwertz Esquire Fish & Chips.

Hopefully you have taken the 15 minutes to see my argument
by now.

And as you probably know, I have to serve both you and
Netspend again with an amended petition. (I'll skip
Mastercard - save them for last). Which would nearly double
the amount Netspend and HEB Prepaid originally owed myself
($510) just in court fees.

My only offer is $660. $520 (claim) + $140 interest and
damages. And 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches
delivered VIA Favor(tm) from the Oak Hill HEB to a nearby
facility of my choice on the Friday following any out-of-
court settlement (delivered anonymously and with prejudice).

The court fees would then be waived VIA my dismissal.

Otherwise, come Monday morning I will have submitted an
amended petition and service to both parties with additional
fees from Bexar and Travis.

Any agreement after March 9th but before the hearing would
have to be very unrealistic to be acceptable. This is the
point of no return and Covey Quadrant #1.

This should not be happening and I don't appreciate it in
the least. The courts will not either. This is stupid
corporate bullshit.

I hope to hear from you by Saturday night.

Sincerely,
Steve Wertz

On 3/5/2024 7:57 AM, Alexis Adams wrote:
> Mr. Wertz,
>
> If you would like to produce your evidence, I will
> evaluate and advise my client accordingly.
>
> Further, although you are prosecuting this matter "pro
> se," you are held by the Court to the same standards as
> an attorney/officer of the Court. This means you ought to
> refrain from sending insulting, vulgar, and harassing
> emails such as the one below.
>
> Alexis A. Adams
> Associate Attorney
> 411 Heimer Road
> San Antonio, Texas 78232
> (210) 377-1990 - Main
> aadams@satx.law

-sw

Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)

<usgbq1$1v67p$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303361&group=rec.food.cooking#303361

From: j_mcquown@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 19:51:11 -0500
 by: jmcquown - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 00:51 UTC

On 3/8/2024 12:58 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> I telling somebody they make me "barf in my mouth" really
> "vulgar"? Even if they're an "associate lawyer" (whatever
> the fuck that is).
>
> Fuck 'em.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> H. Sqwertz Esquire Fish & Chips.

What the heck is this stuff you're constantly posting about? Litigation
about what? Good lord, I was criticized for recommending someone who
bought an unsatisfactory product might be able to get some coupons for
another item from the same brand. You seem to be suing everyone. I'm
not sure why.

Jill

> Hopefully you have taken the 15 minutes to see my argument
> by now.
>
> And as you probably know, I have to serve both you and
> Netspend again with an amended petition. (I'll skip
> Mastercard - save them for last). Which would nearly double
> the amount Netspend and HEB Prepaid originally owed myself
> ($510) just in court fees.
>
> My only offer is $660. $520 (claim) + $140 interest and
> damages. And 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches
> delivered VIA Favor(tm) from the Oak Hill HEB to a nearby
> facility of my choice on the Friday following any out-of-
> court settlement (delivered anonymously and with prejudice).
>
> The court fees would then be waived VIA my dismissal.
>
> Otherwise, come Monday morning I will have submitted an
> amended petition and service to both parties with additional
> fees from Bexar and Travis.
>
> Any agreement after March 9th but before the hearing would
> have to be very unrealistic to be acceptable. This is the
> point of no return and Covey Quadrant #1.
>
> This should not be happening and I don't appreciate it in
> the least. The courts will not either. This is stupid
> corporate bullshit.
>
> I hope to hear from you by Saturday night.
>
> Sincerely,
> Steve Wertz
>

> On 3/5/2024 7:57 AM, Alexis Adams wrote:
>> Mr. Wertz,
>>
>> If you would like to produce your evidence, I will
>> evaluate and advise my client accordingly.
>>
>> Further, although you are prosecuting this matter "pro
>> se," you are held by the Court to the same standards as
>> an attorney/officer of the Court. This means you ought to
>> refrain from sending insulting, vulgar, and harassing
>> emails such as the one below.
>>
>> Alexis A. Adams
>> Associate Attorney
>> 411 Heimer Road
>> San Antonio, Texas 78232
>> (210) 377-1990 - Main
>> aadams@satx.law

<77aac972c0fa9e9dabbe1e0b17617ce1@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303362&group=rec.food.cooking#303362

Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 01:03:53 +0000
From: gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: GM - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 01:03 UTC

jmcquown wrote:

> On 3/8/2024 12:58 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> I telling somebody they make me "barf in my mouth" really
>> "vulgar"? Even if they're an "associate lawyer" (whatever
>> the fuck that is).
>>
>> Fuck 'em.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> H. Sqwertz Esquire Fish & Chips.
>>
> What the heck is this stuff you're constantly posting about? Litigation
> about what? Good lord, I was criticized for recommending someone who
> bought an unsatisfactory product might be able to get some coupons for
> another item from the same brand. You seem to be suing everyone. I'm
> not sure why.

> Jill

Hey now, don't go killing Steve's "buzz"...

His daddy didn't leave him a trust fund and a gated maison like yours did...

--
GM

Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)

<usgd27$204hf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303363&group=rec.food.cooking#303363

From: Hank@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 19:12:34 -0600
 by: Hank Rogers - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 01:12 UTC

GM wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> On 3/8/2024 12:58 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>>> I telling somebody they make me "barf in my mouth" really
>>> "vulgar"?  Even if they're an "associate lawyer" (whatever
>>> the fuck that is).
>>>
>>> Fuck 'em.
>>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>>
>>> H. Sqwertz Esquire Fish & Chips.
>>>
>> What the heck is this stuff you're constantly posting about?  Litigation
>> about what?  Good lord, I was criticized for recommending someone who
>> bought an unsatisfactory product might be able to get some coupons for
>> another item from the same brand.  You seem to be suing everyone.  I'm
>> not sure why.
>
>> Jill
>

> Hey now, don't go killing Steve's "buzz"...
>
> His daddy didn't leave him a trust fund and a gated maison like yours did...

Squirts posts this shit for the same reason kuth did. He needs attention.

Let her highness tend to her chick.

Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)

<8a5b8fa7932c6189f1603dfae092d833@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303365&group=rec.food.cooking#303365

From: ItsJoanNotJoAnn@webtv.net (ItsJoanNotJoAnn)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 01:37:20 +0000
 by: ItsJoanNotJoAnn - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 01:37 UTC

Hank Rogers wrote:

> Squirts posts this shit for the same reason kuth did. He needs attention.

I believe it. He's going so far off the deep end I do wonder if
Kuthe has found his way here but has changed his topics.

Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)

<ce3b05614377615000e37598825d43c0@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303367&group=rec.food.cooking#303367

Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 01:53:33 +0000
From: gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: GM - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 01:53 UTC

ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:

> Hank Rogers wrote:

>> Squirts posts this shit for the same reason kuth did. He needs attention.

> I believe it. He's going so far off the deep end I do wonder if
> Kuthe has found his way here but has changed his topics.

Steve is somewhat like a mischievous, entertaining, but somewhat "naughty" pet, Joan...

He pees all over the carpets (despite being house broken), but we still laff and ogle at his antics...

rfc would be a much poorer place if he wasn't here...

--
GM

Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)

<usgfrt$20hqi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303369&group=rec.food.cooking#303369

From: Bruce@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2024 13:00:28 +1100
 by: Bruce - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 02:00 UTC

On Sat, 9 Mar 2024 01:37:20 +0000, ItsJoanNotJoAnn@webtv.net
(ItsJoanNotJoAnn) wrote:

>Hank Rogers wrote:
>
>> Squirts posts this shit for the same reason kuth did. He needs attention.
>

>I believe it. He's going so far off the deep end I do wonder if
>Kuthe has found his way here but has changed his topics.

Saturated Steve's new name is TAFKAK, The Artist Formerly Known as
Kuthe.

Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)

<usgfu7$20hqi$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303370&group=rec.food.cooking#303370

From: Bruce@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2024 13:01:42 +1100
 by: Bruce - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 02:01 UTC

On Sat, 9 Mar 2024 01:53:33 +0000, gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM) wrote:

>ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
>
>> Hank Rogers wrote:
>
>>> Squirts posts this shit for the same reason kuth did. He needs attention.
>

>> I believe it. He's going so far off the deep end I do wonder if
>> Kuthe has found his way here but has changed his topics.
>

>Steve is somewhat like a mischievous, entertaining, but somewhat "naughty" pet, Joan...
>
>He pees all over the carpets (despite being house broken), but we still laff and ogle at his antics...
>
>rfc would be a much poorer place if he wasn't here...

And a much richer place if you...

Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)

<4unc07g13buz.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303455&group=rec.food.cooking#303455

From: sqwertzme@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 14:34:46 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 20:34 UTC

On Fri, 8 Mar 2024 19:51:11 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

> On 3/8/2024 12:58 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> I telling somebody they make me "barf in my mouth" really
>> "vulgar"? Even if they're an "associate lawyer" (whatever
>> the fuck that is).
>>
>> Fuck 'em.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> H. Sqwertz Esquire Fish & Chips.
>>
> What the heck is this stuff you're constantly posting about? Litigation
> about what? Good lord, I was criticized for recommending someone who
> bought an unsatisfactory product might be able to get some coupons for
> another item from the same brand. You seem to be suing everyone. I'm
> not sure why.

Somebody charged $520 to a debit card I reported stolen 1.5
years ago, and the card issuer won't give me the money back
even though they sent me the phone logs that prove I did
indeed report the card stolen and was sent a replacement
card.

It's pussies like RFC that would just blow it off and take
it up the ass, which is why these companies try and pull
this shit on everybody.

Yes, I sued Lyft a couple years ago after a driver scammed
me out of $10 and Lyft refused to acknowledge it. I
recovered $250.

I also sued an Asian grocer last year for being assaulted by
their unlicensed security guard (I don't think I publicized
that here except for a vague victory dance). Settled out of
court for $1,200 and $45 in specific free groceries which
they hand delivered to me.

I'd say I have a pretty good track record (this case will
make me 3 for 3). I'm not stupid nor a pushover.

But hey - let the assholes here prevail with their ignorant
public opinions.

-sw

Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)

<usihnh$2gq7v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303457&group=rec.food.cooking#303457

From: Bruce@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 07:44:31 +1100
 by: Bruce - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 20:44 UTC

On Sat, 9 Mar 2024 14:34:46 -0600, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.compost>
wrote:

>Somebody charged $520 to a debit card I reported stolen 1.5
>years ago, and the card issuer won't give me the money back
>even though they sent me the phone logs that prove I did
>indeed report the card stolen and was sent a replacement
>card.
>
>It's pussies like RFC that would just blow it off and take
>it up the ass, which is why these companies try and pull
>this shit on everybody.
>
>Yes, I sued Lyft a couple years ago after a driver scammed
>me out of $10 and Lyft refused to acknowledge it. I
>recovered $250.
>
>I also sued an Asian grocer last year for being assaulted by
>their unlicensed security guard (I don't think I publicized
>that here except for a vague victory dance). Settled out of
>court for $1,200 and $45 in specific free groceries which
>they hand delivered to me.
>
>I'd say I have a pretty good track record (this case will
>make me 3 for 3). I'm not stupid nor a pushover.
>
>But hey - let the assholes here prevail with their ignorant
>public opinions.

I'd go after $520 too, but if I ever sue someone over $10, I hope
somebody will carefully escort me towards a nursing home.

Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)

<MPG.4056e55a481995f5989c01@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303459&group=rec.food.cooking#303459

From: nobody@home.com (Janet)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 21:30:41 -0000
 by: Janet - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 21:30 UTC

In article <4unc07g13buz.dlg@sqwertz.com>,
sqwertzme@gmail.compost says...

> I'm not stupid nor a pushover.

You must be both, or you wouldn't keep getting
scammed/robbed/cheated/assaulted or need to sue anyone.

Janet UK

Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)

<usim0v$2ho7o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303461&group=rec.food.cooking#303461

From: Hank@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 15:57:46 -0600
 by: Hank Rogers - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 21:57 UTC

Janet wrote:
> In article <4unc07g13buz.dlg@sqwertz.com>,
> sqwertzme@gmail.compost says...
>
>> I'm not stupid nor a pushover.
>

> You must be both, or you wouldn't keep getting
> scammed/robbed/cheated/assaulted or need to sue anyone.
>
> Janet UK

Those are just wild stories. They are concocted to enable the Squirt to get
attention. Same as the famous Julie Bovine stories. :)

Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)

<0547a01463b3a7def871f7f4ae61fc68@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303463&group=rec.food.cooking#303463

Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 22:15:23 +0000
From: gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: GM - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 22:15 UTC

Hank Rogers wrote:

> Janet wrote:
>> In article <4unc07g13buz.dlg@sqwertz.com>,
>> sqwertzme@gmail.compost says...
>>
>>> I'm not stupid nor a pushover.
>>

>> You must be both, or you wouldn't keep getting
>> scammed/robbed/cheated/assaulted or need to sue anyone.
>>
>> Janet UK

> Those are just wild stories. They are concocted to enable the Squirt to get
> attention. Same as the famous Julie Bovine stories. :)

Hmmm...

Was the "unlicensed security guard" at that "Asian grocery store" named "Unca Tojo", one wonders...???

And because it's a US Civil Rights violation to attack a dwarf, shouldn't Steve have received a MUCH larger payout...???

I mean, he could be the "Rosa Parks" of the Dwarf Community...!!!

--
GM

Re: 4 dozen assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!)

<usl4e4$33pt4$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=303588&group=rec.food.cooking#303588

From: j_mcquown@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 16:16:02 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:16 UTC

On 3/9/2024 3:34 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Mar 2024 19:51:11 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> On 3/8/2024 12:58 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>>> I telling somebody they make me "barf in my mouth" really
>>> "vulgar"? Even if they're an "associate lawyer" (whatever
>>> the fuck that is).
>>>
>>> Fuck 'em.
>>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>>
>>> H. Sqwertz Esquire Fish & Chips.
>>>
>> What the heck is this stuff you're constantly posting about? Litigation
>> about what? Good lord, I was criticized for recommending someone who
>> bought an unsatisfactory product might be able to get some coupons for
>> another item from the same brand. You seem to be suing everyone. I'm
>> not sure why.
>
> Somebody charged $520 to a debit card I reported stolen 1.5
> years ago, and the card issuer won't give me the money back
> even though they sent me the phone logs that prove I did
> indeed report the card stolen and was sent a replacement
> card.
>
> It's pussies like RFC that would just blow it off and take
> it up the ass, which is why these companies try and pull
> this shit on everybody.

You didn't spell that out in your original post (Subject: 4 dozen
assorted donuts and 2 dozen kolaches (NO DEL RIO SLASA!). I sure as
hell didn't know what the heck you were talking about.

BTW, I was not the person who said you are an attention whore. As I read
it in a subsequent reply to a reply, it Hank.

Jill