How come wrong numbers are never busy?

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Berry Picking!

SubjectAuthor
* Berry Picking!jmcquown
+* Re: Berry Picking!GM
|+* Re: Berry Picking!ItsJoanNotJoAnn
||+* Re: Berry Picking!Graham
|||+* Re: Berry Picking!Bruce
|||+- Re: Berry Picking!D
|||+- Re: Berry Picking!William Price
|||+- Re: Berry Picking!GM
|||`- Re: Berry Picking!GM
||+* Re: Berry Picking!jmcquown
|||+* Re: Berry Picking!William Price
|||`* Re: Berry Picking!ItsJoanNotJoAnn
||| +* Re: Berry Picking!GM
||| +- Re: Berry Picking!cshenk
||| `* Re: Berry Picking!jmcquown
|||  +- Re: Berry Picking!GM
|||  `* Re: Berry Picking!cshenk
|||   +* Re: Berry Picking!Dave Smith
|||   |`- Re: Berry Picking!Bruce
|||   `* Re: Berry Picking!Mike Duffy
|||    `- Re: Berry Picking!GM
||`- Re: Berry Picking!William Price
|`- Re: Berry Picking!Steeve Wurtz
+- Re: Berry Picking!Dave Smith
+* Re: Berry Picking!Ed P
|`- Re: Berry Picking!jmcquown
+- Re: Berry Picking!William Price
+* Re: Berry Picking!Snag
|+- Re: Berry Picking!Cindy Hamilton
|`* Re: Berry Picking!BryanGSimmons
| `* Re: Berry Picking!GM
|  `- Re: Berry Picking!BryanGSimmons
`* Re: Berry Picking!cshenk
 +* Re: Berry Picking!jmcquown
 |+- Re: Berry Picking!BryanGSimmons
 |`- Re: Berry Picking!cshenk
 `* Re: Berry Picking!Dave Smith
  +- Re: Berry Picking!Bruce
  `- Re: Berry Picking!cshenk

Pages:12
Re: Berry Picking!

<DaAQN.234242$hN14.164625@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306134&group=rec.food.cooking#306134

Subject: Re: Berry Picking!
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.smith@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 12:51:47 -0400
 by: Dave Smith - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 16:51 UTC

On 2024-04-07 12:19 p.m., cshenk wrote:

>> Blueberries will be ripe for picking next week.
>>
>> Seems like pies are in order. :)
>>
>> Jill
>
> Sounds like fun! Ours ripen later but I need to get some bushes. Mine
> died (sob!).

My wife does not like the domesticated blueberries. She was raised with
the small wild northern berries and complains that the larger cultivated
berries have no flavour.

I was out working in the back yard this morning and forgot to check on
my rhubarb plants. I had only enough rhubarb for one pie two years ago
and last year year I had none so I dug it up and moved it about 60 feet
further from the black walnut tree that killed it. I may have to move
it right to the far back on the other side of the second stream where
there are no black chestnuts. I
It will mean about `150 yard walk to harvest my rhubarb, but that is
better than walking only 15 yards but having none to pick.

Re: Berry Picking!

<uuupfn$2ugkk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306137&group=rec.food.cooking#306137

From: Bruce@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 04:43:03 +1000
 by: Bruce - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 18:43 UTC

On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 12:51:47 -0400, Dave Smith
<adavid.smith@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>On 2024-04-07 12:19 p.m., cshenk wrote:
>
>> Sounds like fun! Ours ripen later but I need to get some bushes. Mine
>> died (sob!).
>
>My wife does not like the domesticated blueberries. She was raised with
>the small wild northern berries and complains that the larger cultivated
>berries have no flavour.

I agree. They tend to be a bit mealy.

>I was out working in the back yard this morning and forgot to check on
>my rhubarb plants. I had only enough rhubarb for one pie two years ago
>and last year year I had none so I dug it up and moved it about 60 feet
>further from the black walnut tree that killed it. I may have to move
>it right to the far back on the other side of the second stream where
>there are no black chestnuts. I
>It will mean about `150 yard walk to harvest my rhubarb, but that is
>better than walking only 15 yards but having none to pick.

There is a certain logic in that.

Re: Berry Picking!

<cd7a9ee1f9b395158f7df31945181b85@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306142&group=rec.food.cooking#306142

From: ItsJoanNotJoAnn@webtv.net (ItsJoanNotJoAnn)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 20:00:26 +0000
 by: ItsJoanNotJoAnn - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 20:00 UTC

jmcquown wrote:

> On 4/6/2024 11:42 AM, ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
>
>> GM wrote:
>>
>>> Another stupid twot - gazing "LOOK AT ME...!!!" post my Useless Eater
>>> Princess Jill, lol...
>>>

>> When you see her name, just pass on by and your blood pressure will
>> thank you.  No need to be nasty about it.

> If you and a few others didn't reply to him I'd never see his assinine
> commentary.

> Jill

Whether you see it or not, the rest of us do and there's no need
for anyone to be that nasty. If he's going to stir the pot:

https://i.postimg.cc/fRTxyJx1/Lick-The-Spoon.jpg

Re: Berry Picking!

<0ec21dc155a887e43263bdcac70ae3ee@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306143&group=rec.food.cooking#306143

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 20:09:14 +0000
From: gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: GM - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 20:09 UTC

ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:

> jmcquown wrote:

>>> When you see her name, just pass on by and your blood pressure will
>>> thank you.  No need to be nasty about it.

>> If you and a few others didn't reply to him I'd never see his assinine
>> commentary.

>> Jill
>>

> Whether you see it or not, the rest of us do and there's no need
> for anyone to be that nasty. If he's going to stir the pot:

> https://i.postimg.cc/fRTxyJx1/Lick-The-Spoon.jpg

Heehee, Joan...

;-D

--
GM

Re: Berry Picking!

<66130299$3$1258343$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306144&group=rec.food.cooking#306144

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:31:19 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: bryangsimmons@gmail.com (BryanGSimmons)
 by: BryanGSimmons - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 20:31 UTC

On 4/7/2024 3:09 PM, GM wrote:
> ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
>
>> jmcquown wrote:

>>> If you and a few others didn't reply to him I'd never see his
>>> assinine commentary.
>
>>> Jill
>>>

>> Whether you see it or not, the rest of us do and there's no need
>> for anyone to be that nasty.  If he's going to stir the pot:
>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/fRTxyJx1/Lick-The-Spoon.jpg

Damn! Omelet has lost A LOT of weight.

> Heehee, Joan...

You fawn over Joan like Jill does over Ed.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly

"Most of the food described here is nauseating.
We're just too courteous to say so."
-- Cindy Hamilton

Re: Berry Picking!

<661303e6$6$1258331$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306145&group=rec.food.cooking#306145

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:36:52 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: bryangsimmons@gmail.com (BryanGSimmons)
 by: BryanGSimmons - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 20:36 UTC

On 4/6/2024 7:39 PM, Snag wrote:
> On 4/6/2024 9:41 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>> Fresh strawberries available for picking at a local farm (Dempsey
>> Farms).  Not my photo, it was taken by a friend:
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/FF8G6DZq/strawberries.jpg
>>
>> Blueberries will be ripe for picking next week.
>>
>> Seems like pies are in order. :)
>>
>> Jill
>
>  My strawberries are blooming nicely and have set some fruit . The
> blueberries are in bloom but many weeks away from ripe fruit .
> Blackberries haven't bloomed yet , but the pears have , and set some
> fruit . Apples are blooming now , if they (and the pears) are as loaded
> as I think they will be I'll have to make a choice . It's either thin
> the fruit or build scaffolding to support the branches . Thinning would
> be best for the trees .

Everything is going crazy here other than the blackberries, which are
early, but not going nuts. The strawberries have never been this full
of blossoms.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/kASPorbgsvYfFEMd9

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.

"Most of the food described here is nauseating.
We're just too courteous to say so."
-- Cindy Hamilton

Re: Berry Picking!

<2196dcfc96938d4767f1981f4802314f@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306146&group=rec.food.cooking#306146

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 20:43:38 +0000
From: gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: GM - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 20:43 UTC

BryanGSimmons wrote:

> On 4/6/2024 7:39 PM, Snag wrote:
>> On 4/6/2024 9:41 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>>> Fresh strawberries available for picking at a local farm (Dempsey
>>> Farms).  Not my photo, it was taken by a friend:
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/FF8G6DZq/strawberries.jpg
>>>
>>> Blueberries will be ripe for picking next week.
>>>
>>> Seems like pies are in order. :)
>>>
>>> Jill
>>
>>  My strawberries are blooming nicely and have set some fruit . The
>> blueberries are in bloom but many weeks away from ripe fruit .
>> Blackberries haven't bloomed yet , but the pears have , and set some
>> fruit . Apples are blooming now , if they (and the pears) are as loaded
>> as I think they will be I'll have to make a choice . It's either thin
>> the fruit or build scaffolding to support the branches . Thinning would
>> be best for the trees .
> >
> Everything is going crazy here other than the blackberries, which are
> early, but not going nuts. The strawberries have never been this full
> of blossoms.
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/kASPorbgsvYfFEMd9

The sitch I think I can safely say is "fecund"...

"...producing or capable of producing an abundance of offspring or new growth; fertile.
"a lush and fecund garden"

--
GM

Re: Berry Picking!

<661310ce$0$1258348$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306153&group=rec.food.cooking#306153

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 16:31:55 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: bryangsimmons@gmail.com (BryanGSimmons)
 by: BryanGSimmons - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 21:31 UTC

On 4/7/2024 3:43 PM, GM wrote:
> BryanGSimmons wrote:

>>>   My strawberries are blooming nicely and have set some fruit . The
>>> blueberries are in bloom but many weeks away from ripe fruit .
>>> Blackberries haven't bloomed yet , but the pears have , and set some
>>> fruit . Apples are blooming now , if they (and the pears) are as
>>> loaded as I think they will be I'll have to make a choice . It's
>>> either thin the fruit or build scaffolding to support the branches .
>>> Thinning would be best for the trees .
>>  >
>> Everything is going crazy here other than the blackberries, which are
>> early, but not going nuts.  The strawberries have never been this full
>> of blossoms.
>> https://photos.app.goo.gl/kASPorbgsvYfFEMd9
>
> The sitch I think I can safely say is "fecund"...
>
> "...producing or capable of producing an abundance of offspring or new
> growth; fertile.
> "a lush and fecund garden"

I'm certainly familiar with the word, and Jill loves it when I post
stuff from my book.

*****
Winter whispered in Ann's ear, "Watch Ian when he's on the ride. You
know how I notice things. Well, Ian intentionally positions himself to
check out girls. I mean, even with me there he does. Not little girls,
but teenage ones, and especially the young moms."
..
Ian asked, "What are you two whispering about?"
..
"Oh, I was telling Ann about how you like the carousel early in the
morning, when there are lots of women to check out. You see, I've
observed you twice in this environment, and it easily could have been
the same event." Winter started laughing. There was no one close
enough to hear, no one else. It was just they three. "You scope out
all the women and intentionally orient us so that you can see them."
Winter continued to laugh as she recounted, "Ian, I think it's charming.
You don't leer. You're so careful not to, and I almost wish that I
hadn't said those things in the car, because I noticed that you, and you
too, Ann, found it a little much, but I need to say things. That's what
I do. I say things. I say things that I figure need to be said, and I
don't let myself not say them because the timing might not be right. If
I try, it's almost always wrong, so I don't try."
..
"What I was telling Ann wasn't a confidence. The whispering was more
for drama than anything else, and I'm glad you asked. Do it, Ian. Look
at that one." Winter pointed and snorted. "She's hot and she's got two
kids. You're thinking, 'Fecund,' and she's got a little boy and a
little girl, and you're thinking you wished that you could have," after
coughing out a laugh, "impregnated her. I mean it Ian, charming."
*****

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.

"Most of the food described here is nauseating.
We're just too courteous to say so."
-- Cindy Hamilton

Re: Berry Picking!

<6613112d$0$1258332$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306154&group=rec.food.cooking#306154

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 16:33:30 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: bryangsimmons@gmail.com (BryanGSimmons)
 by: BryanGSimmons - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 21:33 UTC

On 4/7/2024 11:23 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 4/7/2024 12:19 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> Fresh strawberries available for picking at a local farm (Dempsey
>>> Farms).  Not my photo, it was taken by a friend:
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/FF8G6DZq/strawberries.jpg
>>>
>>> Blueberries will be ripe for picking next week.
>>>
>>> Seems like pies are in order. :)
>>>
>>> Jill
>>
>> Sounds like fun!  Ours ripen later but I need to get some bushes.  Mine
>> died (sob!).
>
> Strawberries don't grow on bushes.  Sorry to hear about your
> blueberries. :(

This time you are even dumber than Carol. She obviously meant blueberry
bushes.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.

"Most of the food described here is nauseating.
We're just too courteous to say so."
-- Cindy Hamilton

Re: Berry Picking!

<uuv3pv$3106c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306158&group=rec.food.cooking#306158

From: Bruce@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 07:39:11 +1000
 by: Bruce - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 21:39 UTC

On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:31:19 -0500, BryanGSimmons
<bryangsimmons@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 4/7/2024 3:09 PM, GM wrote:
>> ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
>>
>>> Whether you see it or not, the rest of us do and there's no need
>>> for anyone to be that nasty.  If he's going to stir the pot:
>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/fRTxyJx1/Lick-The-Spoon.jpg
> >
>Damn! Omelet has lost A LOT of weight.
>>
>> Heehee, Joan...
> >
>You fawn over Joan like Jill does over Ed.

Greg has to. Joan's one of the very few who act as if he's a person
worth talking to. You're his only competition when it comes to
nastiness.

Re: Berry Picking!

<Dp6dnWEy3_ZqqIn7nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306194&group=rec.food.cooking#306194

From: cshenk@virginia-beach.net (cshenk)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 18:22:47 +0000
 by: cshenk - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 18:22 UTC

ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:

> jmcquown wrote:

> > > When you see her name, just pass on by and your blood pressure
> > > will thank you.  No need to be nasty about it.
>
> > If you and a few others didn't reply to him I'd never see his
> > assinine commentary.
>
> > Jill
> >

> Whether you see it or not, the rest of us do and there's no need
> for anyone to be that nasty. If he's going to stir the pot:
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/fRTxyJx1/Lick-The-Spoon.jpg

Cute Joan!

Re: Berry Picking!

<59acnU0WScrUq4n7nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306195&group=rec.food.cooking#306195

From: cshenk@virginia-beach.net (cshenk)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 18:24:09 +0000
 by: cshenk - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 18:24 UTC

jmcquown wrote:

> On 4/7/2024 12:19 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > jmcquown wrote:
> >
> > > Fresh strawberries available for picking at a local farm (Dempsey
> > > Farms). Not my photo, it was taken by a friend:
> > >
> > > https://i.postimg.cc/FF8G6DZq/strawberries.jpg
> > >
> > > Blueberries will be ripe for picking next week.
> > >
> > > Seems like pies are in order. :)
> > >
> > > Jill
> >
> > Sounds like fun! Ours ripen later but I need to get some bushes.
> > Mine died (sob!).
>
> Strawberries don't grow on bushes. Sorry to hear about your
> blueberries. :(
>
> Jill

He's talking blueberries though the picture is strawberries. My
blueberriy bushes died.

Re: Berry Picking!

<s4WdnX5_p9Vxqon7nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306196&group=rec.food.cooking#306196

From: cshenk@virginia-beach.net (cshenk)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 18:31:08 +0000
 by: cshenk - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 18:31 UTC

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2024-04-07 12:19 p.m., cshenk wrote:
>
> > > Blueberries will be ripe for picking next week.
> > >
> > > Seems like pies are in order. :)
> > >
> > > Jill
> >
> > Sounds like fun! Ours ripen later but I need to get some bushes.
> > Mine died (sob!).
>
> My wife does not like the domesticated blueberries. She was raised
> with the small wild northern berries and complains that the larger
> cultivated berries have no flavour.
>
> I was out working in the back yard this morning and forgot to check
> on my rhubarb plants. I had only enough rhubarb for one pie two years
> ago and last year year I had none so I dug it up and moved it about
> 60 feet further from the black walnut tree that killed it. I may
> have to move it right to the far back on the other side of the second
> stream where there are no black chestnuts. I It will mean about
> `150 yard walk to harvest my rhubarb, but that is better than walking
> only 15 yards but having none to pick.

True, I have a big pecan, they also 'dicourage' most other things
growing near them.

Meantime, Apple trees blooming! Last year a bad storm took all the
blooms off but looks better this year.

Re: Berry Picking!

<uv1lgt$3n7j9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306205&group=rec.food.cooking#306205

From: j_mcquown@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 16:53:43 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 20:53 UTC

On 4/7/2024 4:00 PM, ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:

>>> When you see her name, just pass on by and your blood pressure will
>>> thank you.  No need to be nasty about it.
>
>> If you and a few others didn't reply to him I'd never see his assinine
>> commentary.
>
>> Jill
>>

> Whether you see it or not, the rest of us do and there's no need
> for anyone to be that nasty.  If he's going to stir the pot:
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/fRTxyJx1/Lick-The-Spoon.jpg

Cute. He's *always* that nasty. Has been ever since I called him out
for forging posts years ago.

Jill

Re: Berry Picking!

<ba75057ec7bd7f2d7355ecdf7b719db5@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306210&group=rec.food.cooking#306210

Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 22:10:36 +0000
From: gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: GM - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 22:10 UTC

jmcquown wrote:

> On 4/7/2024 4:00 PM, ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:

>>> If you and a few others didn't reply to him I'd never see his assinine
>>> commentary.
>>
>>> Jill
>>>

>> Whether you see it or not, the rest of us do and there's no need
>> for anyone to be that nasty.  If he's going to stir the pot:
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/fRTxyJx1/Lick-The-Spoon.jpg

> Cute. He's *always* that nasty. Has been ever since I called him out
> for forging posts years ago.

> Jill

Ah, it's only Monday, and Jill is aleady making erotic overtures to me, lol...!!!

;-P

--
GM

Re: Berry Picking!

<rv6dnU0E-IJl_Ij7nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306230&group=rec.food.cooking#306230

From: cshenk@virginia-beach.net (cshenk)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 15:42:48 +0000
 by: cshenk - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 15:42 UTC

jmcquown wrote:

> On 4/7/2024 4:00 PM, ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
> > jmcquown wrote:

> > https://i.postimg.cc/fRTxyJx1/Lick-The-Spoon.jpg
>
> Cute. He's always that nasty. Has been ever since I called him out
> for forging posts years ago.
>
> Jill

Yes, and the trolls are getting desperate with sock puppets. I just
kill'em.

Re: Berry Picking!

<YBdRN.159385$_a1e.122316@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306231&group=rec.food.cooking#306231

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.smith@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 11:59:52 -0400
 by: Dave Smith - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 15:59 UTC

On 2024-04-09 11:42 a.m., cshenk wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:

>>> https://i.postimg.cc/fRTxyJx1/Lick-The-Spoon.jpg
>>
>> Cute. He's always that nasty. Has been ever since I called him out
>> for forging posts years ago.
>>
>> Jill
>
> Yes, and the trolls are getting desperate with sock puppets. I just
> kill'em.

Yet some of the people who we think are relatively normal insist on
responding to them and quoting their offensive crap.

Re: Berry Picking!

<661570f2$0$897415$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306232&group=rec.food.cooking#306232

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: mxduffy@bell.net (Mike Duffy)
Date: 09 Apr 2024 16:46:42 GMT
 by: Mike Duffy - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 16:46 UTC

On 2024-04-09, cshenk wrote:

> jmcquown wrote:

>> I called him out for forging posts years ago.

> Yes, and the trolls are getting desperate with sock puppets.

To be accurate, Greg was getting sloppy, not desperate.
Someone (Jill?) noticed that he forget who he was posting as.

Re: Berry Picking!

<88aacdfaf34b47e0639ee6a080a3644d@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306233&group=rec.food.cooking#306233

Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 17:03:49 +0000
From: gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: GM - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 17:03 UTC

Mike Duffy wrote:

> On 2024-04-09, cshenk wrote:

>> jmcquown wrote:

>>> I called him out for forging posts years ago.

>> Yes, and the trolls are getting desperate with sock puppets.

> To be accurate, Greg was getting sloppy, not desperate.
> Someone (Jill?) noticed that he forget who he was posting as.

The last time I "pranked" Jill was several years ago, when I posted the infamous "Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar" thread...

I did *not* post the infamous "A Big Mean Hawk carried off my poor Kitty Buffy" Jill "spoofing" post...

From the syntax of that post, I'd say it was Steve, but who knows...???

--
GM

Re: Berry Picking!

<uv41se$cqgv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=306235&group=rec.food.cooking#306235

From: Bruce@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 04:37:00 +1000
 by: Bruce - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 18:37 UTC

On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 11:59:52 -0400, Dave Smith
<adavid.smith@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>On 2024-04-09 11:42 a.m., cshenk wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> Cute. He's always that nasty. Has been ever since I called him out
>>> for forging posts years ago.
>>>
>>> Jill
>>
>> Yes, and the trolls are getting desperate with sock puppets. I just
>> kill'em.
>
>Yet some of the people who we think are relatively normal insist on
>responding to them and quoting their offensive crap.

Are you referring to Joan, who's chummy with nasty megatroll Greg?