The only problem with being a man of leisure is that you can never stop and take a rest.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

SubjectAuthor
* Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24jmcquown
+* Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24GM
|+* Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24ItsJoanNotJoAnn
||+- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24my foolish hammer-drill
||`* Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24jmcquown
|| +- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24GM
|| +- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24Chris_P_Bacon
|| +- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24my foolish hammer-drill
|| `* Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24Hank Rogers
||  +* Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24GM
||  |`- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24my foolish hammer-drill
||  `- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24my foolish hammer-drill
|`- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24my foolish hammer-drill
+* Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24ItsJoanNotJoAnn
|`- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24my foolish hammer-drill
+* Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24Ed P
|+* Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24GM
||`- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24my foolish hammer-drill
|`- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24my foolish hammer-drill
+* Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24Leonard Blaisdell
|+- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24songbird
|+* Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24Dave Smith
||+- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24Ed P
||`- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24my foolish hammer-drill
|`- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24my foolish hammer-drill
+- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24D
+* Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24Cindy Hamilton
|`- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24my foolish hammer-drill
`- Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24my foolish hammer-drill

Pages:12
Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<uvs89l$2ehm0$9@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307164&group=rec.food.cooking#307164

From: j_mcquown@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 18:53:32 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:53 UTC

Inspired by the mention of canned (Chef Boyardee) ravioli in another
thread. I had some ravioli I bought fresh and put in the freezer for
when I'm looking for a nice easy meal to prepare after work. It's
filled with Italian sausage. I thawed it and will quickly cook it in
salted boiling water until just tender. I'll add it to a simple
pomodoro sauce.

That's dinner tonight, folks. Anything on your menu?

Jill

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<c7c186a7cb997580b7f8d5cc07235ad8@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307165&group=rec.food.cooking#307165

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:59:28 +0000
Subject: Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24
From: gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: GM - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:59 UTC

jmcquown wrote:

> Inspired by the mention of canned (Chef Boyardee) ravioli in another
> thread. I had some ravioli I bought fresh and put in the freezer for
> when I'm looking for a nice easy meal to prepare after work. It's
> filled with Italian sausage. I thawed it and will quickly cook it in
> salted boiling water until just tender. I'll add it to a simple
> pomodoro sauce.

> That's dinner tonight, folks. Anything on your menu?

> Jill

Crowing about low - rent swill like this is the reason this group is dying, lol...

--
GM

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<2b2dff20a7352d7ee05c473d8ad9f832@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307174&group=rec.food.cooking#307174

From: ItsJoanNotJoAnn@webtv.net (ItsJoanNotJoAnn)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 00:03:14 +0000
 by: ItsJoanNotJoAnn - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 00:03 UTC

jmcquown wrote:

> Inspired by the mention of canned (Chef Boyardee) ravioli in another
> thread. I had some ravioli I bought fresh and put in the freezer for
> when I'm looking for a nice easy meal to prepare after work. It's
> filled with Italian sausage. I thawed it and will quickly cook it in
> salted boiling water until just tender. I'll add it to a simple
> pomodoro sauce.

> That's dinner tonight, folks. Anything on your menu?

> Jill

Just some leftovers here.

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<e6092c16ac3cff2d0092e933bf101e5c@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307175&group=rec.food.cooking#307175

From: ItsJoanNotJoAnn@webtv.net (ItsJoanNotJoAnn)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 00:02:35 +0000
 by: ItsJoanNotJoAnn - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 00:02 UTC

GM wrote:

> Crowing about low - rent swill like this is the reason this group is dying, lol...

Shut up, that wasn't necessary.

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<6621c512$0$6547$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307181&group=rec.food.cooking#307181

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 21:12:51 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 01:12 UTC

On 4/18/2024 6:53 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> Inspired by the mention of canned (Chef Boyardee) ravioli in another
> thread.  I had some ravioli I bought fresh and put in the freezer for
> when I'm looking for a nice easy meal to prepare after work.  It's
> filled with Italian sausage.  I thawed it and will quickly cook it in
> salted boiling water until just tender.  I'll add it to a simple
> pomodoro sauce.
>
> That's dinner tonight, folks.  Anything on your menu?
>
> Jill

Went to my son's for dinner Tuesday so had some leftover chicken Alfredo
tonight. Had a salad with it with some decent local tomato.

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<l8e81uFccoeU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307187&group=rec.food.cooking#307187

From: leoblaisdell@sbcglobal.net (Leonard Blaisdell)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: 19 Apr 2024 03:51:26 GMT
 by: Leonard Blaisdell - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 03:51 UTC

On 2024-04-18, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:
> Inspired by the mention of canned (Chef Boyardee) ravioli in another
> thread. I had some ravioli I bought fresh and put in the freezer for
> when I'm looking for a nice easy meal to prepare after work. It's
> filled with Italian sausage. I thawed it and will quickly cook it in
> salted boiling water until just tender. I'll add it to a simple
> pomodoro sauce.

> That's dinner tonight, folks. Anything on your menu?

I made some egg and tuna salads for sandwiches. Those are two separate
salads for sandwiches. I wouldn't dream of mixing them together.
My wife thinks egg and tuna mix well. I hate it! :(

leo

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<c1dc3d9dab1a545aaa3b5727b7f182a4@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307197&group=rec.food.cooking#307197

From: gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 05:05:32 +0000
 by: GM - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 05:05 UTC

Ed P wrote:

> On 4/18/2024 6:53 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> Inspired by the mention of canned (Chef Boyardee) ravioli in another
>> thread.  I had some ravioli I bought fresh and put in the freezer for
>> when I'm looking for a nice easy meal to prepare after work.  It's
>> filled with Italian sausage.  I thawed it and will quickly cook it in
>> salted boiling water until just tender.  I'll add it to a simple
>> pomodoro sauce.
>>
>> That's dinner tonight, folks.  Anything on your menu?
>>
>> Jill

> Went to my son's for dinner Tuesday so had some leftover chicken Alfredo
> tonight. Had a salad with it with some decent local tomato.

One of my favorite ice cream flavors is Humphry Slocombe's (from San Francisco) "Secret Breakfast." It's cornflakes mixed into a bourbon ice cream...

--
GM

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<636a09ee-a06b-3073-13b1-8a098e84a1b9@example.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307211&group=rec.food.cooking#307211

From: nospam@example.net (D)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 11:03:41 +0200
 by: D - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:03 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024, jmcquown wrote:

> Inspired by the mention of canned (Chef Boyardee) ravioli in another thread.
> I had some ravioli I bought fresh and put in the freezer for when I'm looking
> for a nice easy meal to prepare after work. It's filled with Italian
> sausage. I thawed it and will quickly cook it in salted boiling water until
> just tender. I'll add it to a simple pomodoro sauce.
>
> That's dinner tonight, folks. Anything on your menu?
>
> Jill

What's your recipe for pomodoro sauce? And did you ever try to make your
own ravioli?

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<66223946$0$7167$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307216&group=rec.food.cooking#307216

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: hamilton@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: 19 Apr 2024 09:28:38 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:28 UTC

On 2024-04-18, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:
> Inspired by the mention of canned (Chef Boyardee) ravioli in another
> thread. I had some ravioli I bought fresh and put in the freezer for
> when I'm looking for a nice easy meal to prepare after work. It's
> filled with Italian sausage. I thawed it and will quickly cook it in
> salted boiling water until just tender. I'll add it to a simple
> pomodoro sauce.
>
> That's dinner tonight, folks. Anything on your menu?

Lunch was a take-out falafel wrap. Dinner was lentil salad.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<mc0afk-p52.ln1@anthive.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307218&group=rec.food.cooking#307218

From: songbird@anthive.com (songbird)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 07:16:06 -0400
 by: songbird - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 11:16 UTC

Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> I made some egg and tuna salads for sandwiches. Those are two separate
> salads for sandwiches. I wouldn't dream of mixing them together.
> My wife thinks egg and tuna mix well. I hate it! :(

i don't hate it, i just don't think it is quite right
and prefer they be kept in their own forms as different
things. yet, since i don't normally make them i'll just
eat what's put in front of me.

songbird

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<10uUN.8264$moa7.2384@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307222&group=rec.food.cooking#307222

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.smith@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:07:08 -0400
 by: Dave Smith - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:07 UTC

On 2024-04-18 11:51 p.m., Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> On 2024-04-18, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Inspired by the mention of canned (Chef Boyardee) ravioli in another
>> thread. I had some ravioli I bought fresh and put in the freezer for
>> when I'm looking for a nice easy meal to prepare after work. It's
>> filled with Italian sausage. I thawed it and will quickly cook it in
>> salted boiling water until just tender. I'll add it to a simple
>> pomodoro sauce.
>
>> That's dinner tonight, folks. Anything on your menu?
>

> I made some egg and tuna salads for sandwiches. Those are two separate
> salads for sandwiches. I wouldn't dream of mixing them together.
> My wife thinks egg and tuna mix well. I hate it! :(

I have to admit that when I first saw that I thought you were mixing
them together and the thought of it was a bit off putting. I like both
separately. I have tuna salad frequently but, as much as I like egg
salad, I rarely have it. If I am at a function where egg salad
sandwiches are served I am guaranteed to have some.

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<6622767e$1$6558$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307225&group=rec.food.cooking#307225

Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:49:50 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp@snet.xxx (Ed P)
 by: Ed P - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:49 UTC

On 4/19/2024 9:07 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2024-04-18 11:51 p.m., Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
>> On 2024-04-18, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:
>>> Inspired by the mention of canned (Chef Boyardee) ravioli in another
>>> thread.  I had some ravioli I bought fresh and put in the freezer for
>>> when I'm looking for a nice easy meal to prepare after work.  It's
>>> filled with Italian sausage.  I thawed it and will quickly cook it in
>>> salted boiling water until just tender.  I'll add it to a simple
>>> pomodoro sauce.
>>
>>> That's dinner tonight, folks.  Anything on your menu?
>>

>> I made some egg and tuna salads for sandwiches. Those are two separate
>> salads for sandwiches. I wouldn't dream of mixing them together.
>> My wife thinks egg and tuna mix well. I hate it! :(
>>
> I have to admit that when I first saw that I thought you were mixing
> them together and the thought of it was a bit off putting.  I like both
> separately.  I have tuna salad frequently but, as much as I like egg
> salad, I rarely have it. If I am at a function where egg salad
> sandwiches are served I am guaranteed to have some.

I like egg salad but never think to make it as I have eggs for breakfast
most days.

I'd not mix it with tuna though. I may take a spoonful to try it but
does not seem to be a great combo.

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<20240419085131.33074ec1@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307229&group=rec.food.cooking#307229

From: not@he.re (my foolish hammer-drill)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 08:51:31 -0600
 by: my foolish hammer-dr - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 14:51 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 18:53:32 -0400
jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:

> Anything on your menu?

Mmm hhmmm:

Preferably, humans should be cooked in a large cauldron, which should
hang over a fire in a cave. It is acceptable to add horse meat to
thicken the stew.

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<20240419085221.3c42cf02@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307230&group=rec.food.cooking#307230

From: not@he.re (my foolish hammer-drill)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 08:52:21 -0600
 by: my foolish hammer-dr - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 14:52 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:59:28 +0000
gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM) wrote:

> jmcquown wrote:
>
> > Inspired by the mention of canned (Chef Boyardee) ravioli in
> > another thread. I had some ravioli I bought fresh and put in the
> > freezer for when I'm looking for a nice easy meal to prepare after
> > work. It's filled with Italian sausage. I thawed it and will
> > quickly cook it in salted boiling water until just tender. I'll
> > add it to a simple pomodoro sauce.
>
> > That's dinner tonight, folks. Anything on your menu?
>
> > Jill
>
> Crowing about low - rent swill like this is the reason this group is
> dying, lol...

Oh it's as dead as a senior center cafeteria - corpses mouthing oatmeal
waiting to check out.

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<20240419090222.2a5528fc@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307238&group=rec.food.cooking#307238

From: not@he.re (my foolish hammer-drill)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:02:22 -0600
 by: my foolish hammer-dr - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 15:02 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 00:02:35 +0000
ItsJoanNotJoAnn@webtv.net (ItsJoanNotJoAnn) wrote:

> GM wrote:
> >
> > Crowing about low - rent swill like this is the reason this group
> > is dying, lol...
> >

> Shut up, that wasn't necessary.

Fuck off and seal your stinking cakehole with epoxy!

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<20240419090241.53769fee@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307239&group=rec.food.cooking#307239

From: not@he.re (my foolish hammer-drill)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:02:41 -0600
 by: my foolish hammer-dr - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 15:02 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 00:03:14 +0000
ItsJoanNotJoAnn@webtv.net (ItsJoanNotJoAnn) wrote:

> Just some leftovers here.

Choke on em.

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<20240419090628.78a81d8b@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307245&group=rec.food.cooking#307245

From: not@he.re (my foolish hammer-drill)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:06:28 -0600
 by: my foolish hammer-dr - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 15:06 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 21:12:51 -0400
Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

> Had a salad with it with some decent local tomato.

sfw

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<20240419090819.1a650399@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307247&group=rec.food.cooking#307247

From: not@he.re (my foolish hammer-drill)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:08:19 -0600
 by: my foolish hammer-dr - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 15:08 UTC

On 19 Apr 2024 03:51:26 GMT
Leonard Blaisdell <leoblaisdell@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> My wife thinks egg and tuna mix well. I hate it! :(

Your wifey is warped.

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<20240419091315.24fcd2f9@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307253&group=rec.food.cooking#307253

From: not@he.re (my foolish hammer-drill)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:13:15 -0600
 by: my foolish hammer-dr - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 15:13 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 05:05:32 +0000
gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM) wrote:

> Ed P wrote:
>
> > On 4/18/2024 6:53 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> >> Inspired by the mention of canned (Chef Boyardee) ravioli in
> >> another thread.  I had some ravioli I bought fresh and put in the
> >> freezer for when I'm looking for a nice easy meal to prepare after
> >> work.  It's filled with Italian sausage.  I thawed it and will
> >> quickly cook it in salted boiling water until just tender.  I'll
> >> add it to a simple pomodoro sauce.
> >>
> >> That's dinner tonight, folks.  Anything on your menu?
> >>
> >> Jill
>
> > Went to my son's for dinner Tuesday so had some leftover chicken
> > Alfredo tonight. Had a salad with it with some decent local
> > tomato.
>

> One of my favorite ice cream flavors is Humphry Slocombe's (from San
> Francisco) "Secret Breakfast." It's cornflakes mixed into a bourbon
> ice cream...

seriously???

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<20240419092919.51b8fabd@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307266&group=rec.food.cooking#307266

From: not@he.re (my foolish hammer-drill)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:29:19 -0600
 by: my foolish hammer-dr - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 15:29 UTC

On 19 Apr 2024 09:28:38 GMT
Cindy Hamilton <hamilton@invalid.com> wrote:

> Dinner was lentil salad.

beets

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<20240419093245.7d343e4d@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307271&group=rec.food.cooking#307271

From: not@he.re (my foolish hammer-drill)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:32:45 -0600
 by: my foolish hammer-dr - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 15:32 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:07:08 -0400
Dave Smith <adavid.smith@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> If I am at a function where egg salad
> sandwiches are served I am guaranteed to have some.

spineless eater

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<uvup9o$37cqo$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307350&group=rec.food.cooking#307350

From: j_mcquown@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:55:59 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 21:55 UTC

On 4/18/2024 8:02 PM, ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
> GM wrote:
>>
>> Crowing about low - rent swill like this is the reason this group is
>> dying, lol...
>>

> Shut up, that wasn't necessary.

Joan, when are you going to figure out he's a nasty troll?

Jill

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<ecaa42f47163d71982d4ce77e91a30a8@www.novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307366&group=rec.food.cooking#307366

Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:06:28 +0000
From: gregorymorrow@msn.com (GM)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
 by: GM - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:06 UTC

jmcquown wrote:

> On 4/18/2024 8:02 PM, ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
>> GM wrote:
>>>
>>> Crowing about low - rent swill like this is the reason this group is
>>> dying, lol...
>>>

>> Shut up, that wasn't necessary.

> Joan, when are you going to figure out he's a nasty troll?

> Jill

Oh, do you think that Joan the Clueless deserves a good flogging then, High Princess Jill...???

<chuckle>

--
GM

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<TVBUN.100520$au2.2084@fx12.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307373&group=rec.food.cooking#307373

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: crsp.p.bacon1@none.none (Chris_P_Bacon)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:06:44 -0400
 by: Chris_P_Bacon - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:06 UTC

jmcquown wrote:
> On 4/18/2024 8:02 PM, ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
>> GM wrote:
>>>
>>> Crowing about low - rent swill like this is the reason this group is
>>> dying, lol...
>>>

>> Shut up, that wasn't necessary.
>
> Joan, when are you going to figure out he's a nasty troll?
>
> Jill

Ban heeeeeeem, Princess!

Re: Ravioli for Dinner 4/18/24

<20240419161705.3e22f135@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=307402&group=rec.food.cooking#307402

From: not@he.re (my foolish hammer-drill)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:17:05 -0600
 by: my foolish hammer-dr - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:17 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:55:59 -0400
jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:

> On 4/18/2024 8:02 PM, ItsJoanNotJoAnn wrote:
> > GM wrote:
> >>
> >> Crowing about low - rent swill like this is the reason this group
> >> is dying, lol...
> >>

> > Shut up, that wasn't necessary.
>
> Joan, when are you going to figure out he's a nasty troll?
>
> Jill

The plaintive outrage is so tabby of you...