From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: US has landed a “plane from the end of the
world” in Europe Policy
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2023 10:31:37 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 5 Mar 2023 10:31 UTC

Is the conflict between the United States and Russia worsening?

US European Command (USEUCOM) flew one of its best planes, the so-called
“doomsday plane”, over Europe and Iceland on Tuesday!

Boeing E-6B Code Name: “Mirror Mirror”, also E-6B Mercury, is based on the
Boeing 707 and used as a command center for US Navy nuclear submarines.

This means that the United States wants to be ready for everything in
Europe.

Mercury traveled to Iceland with, among others, US Ambassador Karen
Bateman and other senior officials and military officials.

The latest version of the aircraft entered service in 1998 and can
communicate directly with ballistic missile submarines of the US fleet. In
addition, Mercury can control the Minuteman mini ICBM.

In the event of a nuclear war the US President may use the post-plane
flight command. But this is not yet done: it turns out that George W. Bush
also said that he preferred to travel on Air Force One after the attacks
on September 11, 2001.

After Russia Participated in the New Beginnings alliance the suspended
transfer of the E-6B Mercury to Iceland can be seen as a move to
reposition itself clearly against the Kremlin.

Meanwhile, Russia sustained heavy damage to one of them on Monday. Take
your plane to explore the best. A Beriev A-50, used by Putin’s army as an
early warning and reconnaissance aircraft, was badly damaged by a rebel
drone strike and was no longer operational.

Each E-6B costs the Americans about $140 million. The device is equipped
with a series of antennas that can communicate at various frequencies. The
crew consists of 22 people, 4 in the cabin.

At least one of America’s 16 E-6Bs is constantly in the air, ready for
action in the event of an attack.

https://worldnationnews.com/putins-message-the-us-has-landed-a-plane-from-the-end-of-the-world-in-europe-policy/

### - so we're not exactly seeing much preparation for 'peace' then huh....

not when they start bringing-up the 'doomsday' planes while blowing-up
russia's version of same??

fat chance...

Re: US has landed a “plane from the end of the world” in Europe Policy

<a57c3790-aaf9-4d2d-b0d4-bf2fef860f23n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3228&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3228

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 08:41:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_US_has_landed_a_“plane_from_the_end_of_the_wor
ld”_in_Europe_Policy
From: intraphase@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Mon, 6 Mar 2023 16:41 UTC

> ### - so we're not exactly seeing much preparation for 'peace' then huh....
>
> not when they start bringing-up the 'doomsday' planes while blowing-up
> russia's version of same??
>
> fat chance...

"Nature abhors a vacuum" is an old folks cliche-saying. that speaks to the "Unintended Consequences"
and all the unpredictable factors that are impossible to reckon-calculate. All the little wars were a preparation
for this war. The West doesn't have the savvy or will, to finish an unfinishable task.
This article is spaced widely to distinguish questions and responses, it ends on a mysterious note.

[]

Alexander Solzhenitsyn On The New Russia
Aug 5, 2008,02:00pm EDT
This article is more than 10 years old.

The world has been paying its last respects to Alexander Solzhenitsyn, the Russian who exposed the horror of the Soviet prison labor camps and gave new meaning to the word "gulag."

Solzhenitsyn, who died Aug. 3 of heart failure at age 89 in Moscow, spent eight years in those camps. That experience was the basis of his novel One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich, which was published in 1962 during the brief post-Stalin thaw.

Solzhenitsyn won the Nobel Prize for literature in 1970 and three years later published his historical masterpiece, The Gulag Archipelago, which led to his expulsion and 20 years in exile. He returned to his beloved Russia only in 1994, after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Origin
https://www.forbes.com/2008/08/05/solzhenitsyn-forbes-interview-oped-cx_pm_0804russia.html?sh=55f5ac7a5f53

Forbes magazine spoke to the reclusive Solzhenitsyn in his Vermont home shortly before returning. We republish the interview, conducted by the late Paul Klebnikov, and Klebnikov's assessment of Solzhenitsyn's work in memory of one of the 20th century's towering literary figures, whom many Russians regard as the conscience of their country.

The home of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn in Cavendish, Vt., is strewn with packing trunks. After 20 years, the reclusive Russian sage is preparing to go home, thus ending the involuntary exile imposed upon him by a now vanished communist government. But before returning to his homeland, the author of One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich agreed to give this magazine one of his rare interviews.

For Americans, many of whom still tend to regard Russia through a Cold War-distorting lens, Solzhenitsyn's passionate defense of Russia makes moving reading.

He ends the interview on a somewhat cryptic note, saying that one day the U..S. will have serious need of Russia as an ally against a threat he refused to name. What threat? On other occasions, Solzhenitsyn has warned of an expansionist China, about resurgent Islam and other dangers from the so-called Third World.

[]

Forbes: Tension is mounting between Russia and the now independent Ukraine, with the West strongly backing Ukrainian territorial integrity. Henry Kissinger argues that Russia will always threaten the interests of the West, no matter what kind of government it has.

Solzhenitsyn: Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, [historian] Richard Pipes and many other American politicians and publicists are frozen in a mode of thought they developed a long time ago. With unchanging blindness and stubbornness they keep repeating and repeating this theory about the supposed age-old aggressiveness of Russia, without taking into consideration today's reality.

Well, what about Ukraine? Hasn't Russia made threats toward several of the former U.S.S.R. member states?

Imagine that one not very fine day two or three of your states in the Southwest, in the space of 24 hours, declare themselves independent of the U.S. They declare themselves a fully sovereign nation, decreeing that Spanish will be the only language. All English-speaking residents, even if their ancestors have lived there for 200 years, have to take a test in the Spanish language within one or two years and swear allegiance to the new nation. Otherwise they will not receive citizenship and be deprived of civic, property and employment rights.

What would be the reaction of the United States? I have no doubt that it would be immediate military intervention.

But today Russia faces precisely this scenario. In 24 hours she lost eight to 10 purely Russian provinces, 25 million ethnic Russians who have ended up in this very way--as "undesirable aliens." In places where their fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers have lived since way back--even from the 17th century--they face persecution in their jobs and the suppression of their culture, education and language.

Meanwhile, in Central Asia, those wishing to leave are not permitted to take even their personal property. The authorities tell them, "There is no such concept as 'personal property'!"

And in this situation "imperialist Russia" has not made a single forceful move to rectify this monstrous mess. Without a murmur she has given away 25 million of her compatriots--the largest diaspora in the world!

You see Russia as the victim of aggression, not as the aggressor.

Who can find in world history another such example of peaceful conduct? And if Russia keeps the peace in the single most vital question that concerns her, why should one expect her to be aggressive in secondary issues?

With Russia in chaos, it does sound a bit far-fetched to see her as an aggressor.

Russia today is terribly sick. Her people are sick to the point of total exhaustion. But even so, have a conscience and don't demand that--just to please America--Russia throw away the last vestiges of her concern for her security and her unprecedented collapse. After all, this concern in no way threatens the United States.

Former U.S. National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski disagrees. He argues that the U.S. must defend the independence of Ukraine.

In 1919, when he imposed his regime on Ukraine, Lenin gave her several Russian provinces to assuage her feelings. These provinces have never historically belonged to Ukraine. I am talking about the eastern and southern territories of today's Ukraine.

Then, in 1954, Khrushchev, with the arbitrary capriciousness of a satrap, made a "gift" of the Crimea to Ukraine. But even he did not manage to make Ukraine a "gift" of Sevastopol, which remained a separate city under the jurisdiction of the U.S.S.R. central government. This was accomplished by the American State Department, first verbally through Ambassador Popadiuk in Kiev and later in a more official manner.

Why does the State Department decide who should get Sevastopol? If one recalls the tactless declaration of President Bush about supporting Ukrainian sovereignty even before the referendum on that matter, one must conclude that all this stems from a common aim: to use all means possible, no matter what the consequences, to weaken Russia.

Why does independence for Ukraine weaken Russia?

As a result of the sudden and crude fragmentation of the intermingled Slavic peoples, the borders have torn apart millions of ties of family and friendship. Is this acceptable? The recent elections in Ukraine, for instance, clearly show the [Russian] sympathies of the Crimean and Donets populations. And a democracy must respect this.

I myself am nearly half Ukrainian. I grew up with the sounds of Ukrainian speech. I love her culture and genuinely wish all kinds of success for Ukraine--but only within her real ethnic boundaries, without grabbing Russian provinces. And not in the form of a "great power," the concept on which Ukrainian nationalists have placed their bets. They are acting out and trumpeting a cult of force, persistently inflating Russia into the image of an "enemy." Militant slogans are proclaimed. And the Ukrainian army is being indoctrinated with the propaganda that war with Russia is inevitable.

For every country, great power status deforms and harms the national character. I have never wished great power status for Russia, and do not wish it for the United States. I don't wish it for Ukraine. She would not be able to perform even the cultural task required to achieve great power status: In her current borders, 63% of the population consider Russian to be their native language, a number three times larger than the number of ethnic Russians. And all these people will have to be re-educated in the Ukrainian language, while the language itself will have to be raised to international standards and usage. This is a task that would require over 100 years.

At the heart of all this is a central question: What about Russia and the U..S.? Are we historic rivals?

Before the [Russian] revolution, they were natural allies. You know that during the American Civil War, Russia supported Lincoln and the North [in contrast to Britain and France, which supported the Confederacy]. Then, we were effectively allies in the First World War. But beginning with communism, Russia ceased to exist. What is there to talk about? The confrontation was not at all with Russia but with the communist U.S.S.R.

A lot of people in the West think it wasn't communism but traditional Russian imperialism that drove Stalin to grab Eastern Europe.

Absolutely not! This was not Russian imperialism, which in the past only expanded its borders somewhat. This was communist imperialism, which aimed to take over the whole world.

Yet an official U.S. document from 1959, the Law 86-90, does not include Russia in the list of nations oppressed by communism. On the contrary, "Russian imperialism," not communism, is held responsible for the conquest of some 20 countries--even China, Tibet and some made-up place called "Kazakia." One is amazed that this silly law is still on the books, even today.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: US has landed a “plane from the end of the world” in Europe Policy

<op.11ho0omb7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3231&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3231

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re:
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 13:27:50 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 13:27 UTC

LowRider wrote...

>> - so we're not exactly seeing much preparation for 'peace' then huh...
>>
>> not when they start bringing-up the 'doomsday' planes while blowing-up
>> russia's version of same??
>>
>> fat chance...
>
> "Nature abhors a vacuum" is an old folks cliche-saying. that speaks to
> the "Unintended Consequences"
> and all the unpredictable factors that are impossible to
> reckon-calculate. All the little wars were a preparation
> for this war. The West doesn't have the savvy or will, to finish an
> unfinishable task.

### - oh am fairly sure 'all' this has/has been very carefully planned
long-time: ALL the little wars leading up to this one being part of the
exact same movement/plan all along, one that commenced during/just-after
the end of ww2 as a shattered world was being carved-up by the then big-4,
an anti-russian sentiment being quite deliberately fed & fostered from
that point on to the point of hysteria: reds under the bed, 'dirty
communists' getting into everything that matters (cue hollywood/public
stalin-style purges etc) cue 70+ years of: hate! hate! hate! - each
successive administration (left or right) merely furthering the exact same
plan, it finally all coming to fruition in our time (lucky us huh)

> This article is spaced widely to distinguish questions and responses, it
> ends on a mysterious note.

### - gave your above article a while for thang to (again heh) maybe jump
right outta his skin denouncing it all haha (he does that lol: just press
his button and off he goes) only he hasn't shown up??

smile, had images of him desperately scratchin' his head in the meantime
tryin' to figure out if he's actually a 'warmonger' or not? (mistakenly:
he is!) but then hey maybe he's just dead huh; summat he kept wishing on
everyone else has finally boomeranged? poetic justice perhaps + ya have to
be careful whatcha wish for coz sometimes it happens (slider wags a
warning finger at anyone else maybe listening hehe)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p_xAToFzck (still a good track)

'funeral for a friend' haha ;)

> [...]
> country, such an ideology has no chance of success. And Russia has never
> had such a movement.
>

> But if we speak about the rampage of militant chauvinism, then it
> exists--and in bloody form--in several republics of the former U.S.S.R.,
> but certainly not in Russia. And if one were to count all the instances
> of violence perpetrated on nationalist grounds and in local wars, all of
> them took place outside of Russia and were not perpetrated by Russians.
>

> Vladimir Zhirinovsky?
>

> Zhirinovsky is an evil caricature of a Russian patriot. It's as if
> someone wanted to use this figure to show Russian patriotism to the
> world as a repulsive monster. Apart from the financial support he
> received, the reason Zhirinovsky had so much success in the elections is
> that by that time all the democratic parties, groups and leaders had
> completely abandoned Russia's national interests. They remained
> indifferent to the cruel poverty and hopelessness which has afflicted
> the majority of the population as a result of Yegor Gaidar's
> technocratic reform--after so many years of communism, yet another
> heartless experiment performed on the unfortunate people of Russia.
>

> The delirious, provocative and crazy declarations of Zhirinovsky do not
> have a foundation in the psychology of our wretched people, exhausted by
> 70 years of communism.
>

> By the way, what is Russia? An ethnic, religious, linguistic or cultural
> concept?
>

> Russia is a combination of many nations--large, medium size and
> small--sharing the Russian language and a tradition of religious
> tolerance. The educated strata of these nations also share the Russian
> culture, which has reached a high level of sophistication and is of
> great international importance. Already before 1917, the governing
> apparatus of Russia was composed of many nationalities and social
> classes.
>

> None of them a threat to the U.S.?
>

> If one looks far into the future, one can foresee in the 21st century
> such a time when the U.S. together with Europe will be in dire need of
> Russia as an ally.
>

> That is a puzzling assertion.
>

> It is puzzling only for those who don't look into the future and do not
> see what kind of new powers are arising in the world.
>

> []
>
> "Nature abhors a vacuum" Truth, Justice, and Mercy are building many
> new cosmos equations. Nobody even remembers this corpse.
> Uncle Sam 's suicide was inevitable, "Nature abhors a vacuum"" Sam's
> ghost's sex change was inevitable, and her final true destruction.
> Nuclear genocide creates data shock waves, a clarion call to pests and
> rodents of all variety. The mound collapsed, the feasting opened.
>
> The Feast.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: US has landed a “plane from the end of the world” in Europe Policy

<fe3b0448-cd31-4f9d-904a-45c0e0ae2e47n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3232&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3232

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 06:21:11 -0800 (PST)
ld”_in_Europe_Policy
From: allreadydun@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 14:21 UTC

On Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 5:28:08 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> [...]
> (above a certain agreed amount) being automatically channeled into
> developing the less fortunate nations within their own sphere, something
> all 3 can perhaps more healthily compete + boast about; 'kudos' being the
> only criteria for such competition, as in: who can achieve it in 'their'
> sector first, kinda thing... and this to wide global acclaim & praise!
>
> some NEW (+ more crucially: totally independent) body can temporarily be
> the world policeman until things settle down in say around 100 years time
> (not the UN though coz that's all the screwed-up past) an 'equal' number
> of nations in 'each' sector having only 'one' vote per nation for total
> equality/democracy...
>
> why fuckin' not?? have we really gots THAT much to lose??
>
> especially when the alternative appears to be: everyone loses everything!!!
>
> fuck that... let's all step up & ADVANCE for once!

i feel fine ha ha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Click here to read the complete article
Re: US has landed a “plane from the end of the world” in Europe Policy

<op.11hx0ipe7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3233&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3233

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)