From: libertidad@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Putin a war criminal liable to be arrested if he steps outside of Russia
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 21:02:58 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:02 UTC

Well, Brian, what's your take on Putin having been charged as a war
criminal for child kidnapping & trafficking?

Do you agree the ICC has it right?

Re: Putin a war criminal liable to be arrested if he steps outside of Russia

<op.113wmlbh7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3273&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3273

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Putin a war criminal liable to be arrested if he steps outside of
Russia
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:19:23 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:19 UTC

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:02:58 -0000, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> Well, Brian, what's your take on Putin having been charged as a war
> criminal for child kidnapping & trafficking?
>
> Do you agree the ICC has it right?

### - what i see, is that even 'america' doesn't recognise the ICC?

so why the fuck should russia??

in which case, all that's really happening there is a bunch of fairly
insecure dudes all huddling together and 'agreeing' that they 'officially'
don't like russia for all the good it'll actually ultimately do and/or
have?

it's therefore meaningless! (except in susceptible people's minds that is
heh)

and because of that is revealed to be nada more than just very cheap &
nasty public propaganda!

in which case: pay no attention ;)

Re: Putin a war criminal liable to be arrested if he steps outside of Russia

<vfll1ip2lbjr95nt7radcfmi206h5a3f54@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3280&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3280

From: libertidad@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 18:23:28 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 10:23 UTC

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:19:23 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:02:58 -0000, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Well, Brian, what's your take on Putin having been charged as a war
>> criminal for child kidnapping & trafficking?
>>
>> Do you agree the ICC has it right?
>
>### - what i see, is that even 'america' doesn't recognise the ICC?
>
>so why the fuck should russia??
>
>in which case, all that's really happening there is a bunch of fairly
>insecure dudes all huddling together and 'agreeing' that they 'officially'
>don't like russia for all the good it'll actually ultimately do and/or
>have?
>
>it's therefore meaningless! (except in susceptible people's minds that is
>heh)
>
>and because of that is revealed to be nada more than just very cheap &
>nasty public propaganda!
>
>in which case: pay no attention ;)

People like you...
Sucking on the welfare teat for decades, never held a proper job,
never contributed & you have the temerity to support Russia against
your own fucking country?
I loathe you, fuckhead.
You certainly need to be taken down a few pegs, slimy traitor.
You're fairly exposed & I wouldn't really be bragging about how bad
your own country is as opposed to how good the Russians are.

I don't expect you to agree with me, you're far to unintelligent for
that. But I don't think it's very good form for your own good to be
putting this nonsense out there like you do.
Do you spew this garbage on the street? I assume you have no friends,
so I won't ask if you spew this shite to them, nonexistent as they
are.
Be careful.

Re: Putin a war criminal liable to be arrested if he steps outside of Russia

<op.117l42ey7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3281&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3281

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Russia
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 13:23:16 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 13:23 UTC

On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 10:23:28 -0000, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:19:23 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:02:58 -0000, o'Mahoney
>> <libertidad@south.south.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Well, Brian, what's your take on Putin having been charged as a war
>>> criminal for child kidnapping & trafficking?
>>>
>>> Do you agree the ICC has it right?
>>
>> ### - what i see, is that even 'america' doesn't recognise the ICC?
>>
>> so why the fuck should russia??
>>
>> in which case, all that's really happening there is a bunch of fairly
>> insecure dudes all huddling together and 'agreeing' that they
>> 'officially'
>> don't like russia for all the good it'll actually ultimately do and/or
>> have?
>>
>> it's therefore meaningless! (except in susceptible people's minds that
>> is
>> heh)
>>
>> and because of that is revealed to be nada more than just very cheap &
>> nasty public propaganda!
>>
>> in which case: pay no attention ;)
>
> People like you...
> Sucking on the welfare teat for decades, never held a proper job,
> never contributed & you have the temerity to support Russia against
> your own fucking country?
> I loathe you, fuckhead.
> You certainly need to be taken down a few pegs, slimy traitor.
> You're fairly exposed & I wouldn't really be bragging about how bad
> your own country is as opposed to how good the Russians are.
>
> I don't expect you to agree with me, you're far to unintelligent for
> that. But I don't think it's very good form for your own good to be
> putting this nonsense out there like you do.
> Do you spew this garbage on the street? I assume you have no friends,
> so I won't ask if you spew this shite to them, nonexistent as they
> are.
> Be careful.

### - lol you're the only fuckhead around here thang :)))

i.e., you asked what i thought about the ICC versus putin etc? a common
question at this time...

and i replied that, considering 'america' (amongst many others) doesn't
even 'recognise' the ICC, then the whole thing only ultimately amounts to
a propaganda stunt for all the 'effect' it will ultimately have! - and
there's nada wrong with that statement! it's the truth! the reality!

and doesn't even 'hint' at my personal feelings on the matter, so wtf are
you going-on about now??

perhaps you merely object to the rather satirical/sarcastic way i
said/phrased it, i dunno, but you certainly look like a real fuckhead for
throwing such a foul tantrum - with open threats! - for my making what is
really quite an obvious observation on the matter? (lol you're behaving
like a nut!? - again sheesh!)

or maybe you're just mad coz you missed that one yourself and made
yourself look foolish heh...

imho, you should stay far away from politics thang, you don't/can't
understand it in any depth, so all it's ever done is got you into trouble
wherein you've been 99% wrong most of the time and can't ever understand
why (have tried to explain it to you 100's of times but you have a rigidly
fixed pov)

the other comments/posts i make, are all (these days) updates re
'escalations' of the on-going war in europe, a subject that's topical the
whole world-over at this time and is important to everyone!

so why the fuck should i keep my mouth shut about it?? - lol YOU certainly
don't!!!

just piss-off taking your FEARS out on moi! :))))

(fyi: am scared of dying in a nuclear war too thang, everyone is... but
there's nada anyone can do about it IF that's what happens... my way of
dealin' with it being NOT to run away and hide in a hole in the ground,
but to try and take it like a grown-up human being who fully realises that
we're ALL gonna be dead one day soon anyhoo! even another 100 years would
still be too soon afaic - it all just being a matter of: not so much how,
as when?)

we might STILL even get OUT of this war! (am still hopeful that maybe at
the last minute some nelson mandela-type will rise to the world's rescue
and STOP all this shit, for example, and so haven't totally given up...)
but we're STILL all gonna die one day anyway!

so like: grow a pair ffs! :)))

(or just die like you've lived your whole life: with your eyes wide shut;
which is how most people do it: in their sleep...)