From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Biden warns world would face ‘Armageddon
’ if Putin uses a tactical nuclear weapon
in Ukraine
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 11:30:13 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 11:30 UTC

Joe Biden has warned the world could face “Armageddon” if Vladimir Putin
uses a tactical nuclear weapon to try to win the war in Ukraine.

The US president made his most outspoken remarks to date about the threat
of nuclear war, at a Democratic fundraiser in New York, saying it was the
closest the world had come to nuclear catastrophe for sixty years.

“We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban
missile crisis,” he said.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/oct/07/biden-warns-world-would-face-armageddon-if-putin-uses-a-tactical-nuclear-weapon-in-ukraine

“We’ve got a guy I know fairly well,” Biden said, referring to the Russian
president. “He’s not joking when he talks about potential use of tactical
nuclear weapons or biological or chemical weapons because his military is,
you might say, significantly underperforming.”

Putin and his officials have repeatedly threatened to use Russia’s nuclear
arsenal in an effort to deter the US and its allies from supporting
Ukraine and helping it resist the all-out Russian invasion launched in
February. One fear is that he could use a short range “tactical” nuclear
weapon to try to stop Ukraine’s counter-offensive in its tracks and force
Kyiv to negotiate and cede territory.

If Russia did use a nuclear weapon, it would leave the US and its allies
with the dilemma of how to respond, with most experts and former officials
predicting that if Washington struck back militarily, it would most likely
be with conventional weapons, to try to avert rapid escalation to an
all-out nuclear war. But Biden said on Thursday night: “I don’t think
there’s any such thing as the ability to easily (use) a tactical nuclear
weapon and not end up with Armageddon.”

“First time since the Cuban missile crisis, we have the threat of a
nuclear weapon if in fact things continue down the path they are going,”
the president said. “We are trying to figure out what is Putin’s off-ramp?
Where does he find a way out? Where does he find himself where he does not
only lose face but significant power?”

US intelligence agencies believe that Putin has come to see defeat in
Ukraine as an existential threat to his regime, which he associates with
an existential threat to Russia, potentially justifying, according to his
worldview, the use of nuclear weapons.

### - despite such 'more bad news', am loving the (hopeful) sound of: "off
ramps"

something which HASN'T been discussed on the world stage very much to
date...

hmm, so could the world be finally coming to its senses ya think??

an old chinese proverb suggesting that 'peace-negotiations' are prolly the
most dangerous time of all during war, so let's just hope all these
fucktard leaders gets it right for once!

coz am personally having difficulty trusting/believing ANY of 'em!?

they're ALL such pathological/professional... liars!

(smile, ya have to go to special schools to learn to lie like that)

Re: Biden warns world would face ‘Armageddon’ if Putin uses a tactical nuclear weapon in Ukraine

<3a9ee849-fc13-4257-989c-2fe174399964n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3290&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3290

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 15:07:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Biden_warns_world_would_face_‘Armageddon’_if
_Putin_uses_a_tactical_nuclear_weapon_in_Ukraine
From: allreadydun@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 22:07 UTC

On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 4:30:40 AM UTC-7, slider wrote:
> [...]
> Ukraine as an existential threat to his regime, which he associates with
> an existential threat to Russia, potentially justifying, according to his
> worldview, the use of nuclear weapons.
>
> ### - despite such 'more bad news', am loving the (hopeful) sound of: "off
> ramps"
>
> something which HASN'T been discussed on the world stage very much to
> date...
>
> hmm, so could the world be finally coming to its senses ya think??
>
> an old chinese proverb suggesting that 'peace-negotiations' are prolly the
> most dangerous time of all during war, so let's just hope all these
> fucktard leaders gets it right for once!
>
> coz am personally having difficulty trusting/believing ANY of 'em!?
>
> they're ALL such pathological/professional... liars!
>
> (smile, ya have to go to special schools to learn to lie like that)
boom boom out goes the lights of humanity once again ?
son of a bitch i think Putin's Putos would drop a turd (nuclear bomb)
on any country who jails that little faggot Putin.

Re: Biden warns world would face ‘Armageddon’ if Putin uses a tactical nuclear weapon in Ukraine

<op.12ak3scn7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3293&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3293

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re:
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 03:53:42 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 03:53 UTC

> boom boom out goes the lights of humanity once again ?
> son of a bitch i think Putin's Putos would drop a turd (nuclear bomb)
> on any country who jails that little faggot Putin.

### - dunno if those 'lights' have ever actually been lit or not?

coz they should ALL be locked up as war criminals afaic!

war mongers the LOT of 'em!

(trust humanity to only know where & who it is by kickin' the shit out of
each other huh!)

(slider laments...) oh why oh why couldn't i have been born on an
'intelligent' feckin' planet??? :)))

hey wanna see humanity 'as it is' no frills ?

just watch 'any' of those cop-shows dealin' with all those drunken
assholes staggering around + fighting in the streets after all the
bars/clubs close hah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iaRHnfdj3k - just a normal saturday night
peeps! lol :)))

there we ARE! humanity in all its glory folks! particularly the dude being
led away with his pants around his knees ahaha - as in: THERE'S the images
they SHOULD have included on that golden disk of ourselves they sent into
space on voyager haha - far more accurate!

(images of aliens seein' it and immediately leggin' it in all directions
just as fast as their 6 little legs can carry them LOL ! :)))

ruuuunnnnn! the HU-MONS are coming!!!!

:D