From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: US Fears a War-Weary World May Embrace China
’s Ukraine Peace Bid
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:40:36 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:40 UTC

Xi Jinping’s meetings in Moscow with Vladimir Putin put the Biden
administration in an uncomfortable position: on the sidelines as two
adversaries discuss a Ukraine peace proposal that the US has deemed
unacceptable.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-03-23/us-fears-a-war-weary-world-may-embrace-china-s-ukraine-peace-bid?leadSource=uverify%20wall

US officials have publicly expressed deep skepticism about the Chinese
idea, saying its call for a cease-fire would reward Moscow’s invasion by
cementing its territorial gains. Privately, though, the meetings and the
proposal have provoked a sense of unease within the administration,
leading in turn to questions about the broader US approach to the two
countries.

### - this might just explain their going after tictock sooo very
aggressively? (so did they rip him a new a-hole or wot lol)

just gots to keep giving all them competitors that're stealin' our
customers a bad name huh!

else it could have been just about ANY social media platform ceo being
grilled up there innit??

them all doing EXACTLY the same shit with our data ffs!!! EXACTLY the
same! (which precisely how they know!)

oh-oh... but it might be summat to do with CHINA innit!? woooo be afraid,
be very afraid

pfffft, china, america, russia, everywhere... they's ALL doin' the SAME
shit!

but seein' as we're prolly gonna be going to war with china let's use this
'next' handy excuse to demonise them too in the public mind: danger to
children! danger to secrets, danger to everyone! ruuun!

but in reality it's ALL just about the money?

(we ban their stuff and they ban ours coz that's what happens in a trade
war...)

ipso-facto: we're now 'at-war' with china too!?

welcome then to cold war 2.0