From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: gold just hit 2000...
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 13:08:12 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 13:08 UTC

### - can't trust the banks, can't rely on stocks and inflation in the uk
running @ 10.4%; nervous investors are fleeing to the safety of gold?

prices not being 'this' high since 2 months after the start of the war in
ukraine!

these being the money-dudes with their fingers on the so-called pulse
listenin' out for every possibly blip heh...

so do they perhaps know summat we don't?

(gold up again to $2,003 while writing)

Re: gold just hit 2000...

<78s42ihucb1b13ohv13adtn51v6guc3o0k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3304&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3304

From: libertidad@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: gold just hit 2000...
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 12:47:39 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 04:47 UTC

Why the fuck would you post about the price/value of gold?
You don't have any.
You don't have the means to have any.
You'll never have any.
You can barely pay your rent in your rent controlled flat from your
fortnightly welfare cheque.

On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 13:08:12 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>### - can't trust the banks, can't rely on stocks and inflation in the uk
>running @ 10.4%; nervous investors are fleeing to the safety of gold?
>
>prices not being 'this' high since 2 months after the start of the war in
>ukraine!
>
>these being the money-dudes with their fingers on the so-called pulse
>listenin' out for every possibly blip heh...
>
>so do they perhaps know summat we don't?
>
>(gold up again to $2,003 while writing)

Re: gold just hit 2000...

<op.12k5hxcy7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3310&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3310

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 21:50:11 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 20:50 UTC

On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 05:47:39 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> Why the fuck would you post about the price/value of gold?

### - coz when it hits 2500 or higher it means the global economy is
collapsing/ww3 ;)

Re: gold just hit 2000...

<2772d8c2-7277-43be-a8de-8b7bf944f944n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3311&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3311

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 20:30:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: allreadydun@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 03:30 UTC

so how's that free will be runnin' for ya lately?
everything coming your way?? ha ha, sure pal.
the close as you gonna get is maybe a twist of fate.
or as jeff bridges would say "well that didn't pan out"
seldom does anything pan out the way we see it.
blame it on fate, it's even out of all mighty's hand too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWbozU1xJlQ

yeah it's that simple big thinkers.

Re: gold just hit 2000...

<u0698m$2mc6l$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3313&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3313

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 11:31:03 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 09:31 UTC

Am 28.03.2023 um 06:47 schrieb o'Mahoney:

> Why the fuck would you post about the price/value of gold?
> You don't have any.
> You don't have the means to have any.
> You'll never have any.
> You can barely pay your rent in your rent controlled flat from your
> fortnightly welfare cheque.
>

> On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 13:08:12 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> ### - can't trust the banks, can't rely on stocks and inflation in the uk
>> running @ 10.4%; nervous investors are fleeing to the safety of gold?
>>
>> prices not being 'this' high since 2 months after the start of the war in
>> ukraine!
>>
>> these being the money-dudes with their fingers on the so-called pulse
>> listenin' out for every possibly blip heh...
>>
>> so do they perhaps know summat we don't?
>>
>> (gold up again to $2,003 while writing)

You are such a fascist fool, first i am no serb and second, why should
someone be less worth because he gets welfare you're such an idiot, go
to your riches luciferian church an sacrifice another child or whatever
you do there!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: gold just hit 2000...

<op.12n1ygr67eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3314&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3314

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 11:26:30 +0100
 by: slider - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:26 UTC

On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:31:03 +0100, Master of In/sanity
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

> Am 28.03.2023 um 06:47 schrieb o'Mahoney:
>> Why the fuck would you post about the price/value of gold?
>> You don't have any.
>> You don't have the means to have any.
>> You'll never have any.
>> You can barely pay your rent in your rent controlled flat from your
>> fortnightly welfare cheque.
>> On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 13:08:12 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> ### - can't trust the banks, can't rely on stocks and inflation in the
>>> uk
>>> running @ 10.4%; nervous investors are fleeing to the safety of gold?
>>>
>>> prices not being 'this' high since 2 months after the start of the war
>>> in
>>> ukraine!
>>>
>>> these being the money-dudes with their fingers on the so-called pulse
>>> listenin' out for every possibly blip heh...
>>>
>>> so do they perhaps know summat we don't?
>>>
>>> (gold up again to $2,003 while writing)
>
> You are such a fascist fool, first i am no serb and second, why should
> someone be less worth because he gets welfare you're such an idiot, go
> to your riches luciferian church an sacrifice another child or whatever
> you do there!

### - ahaha... in austrailia, where thang 'says' he comes from heh, such
satanists/fascists just throw another aborigine on the fire and dance a
lot :)))

(smile + fyi: if you're familiar with castaneda's work: thang is a
professional "petty tyrant" apparently sent here to make everyone work
harder... so all he ever does is to try make life difficult for others by
constantly trolling anything/everything they say or talk/post about haha,
which on-occasion is actually very amusing unless you let your own ego get
in the way ;)

cc going-on to say/suggest that: 'warriors' deliberately seek-out these
petty tyrants and use them to trim their own spirit + perfect the art of
stalking in real-time... 'stalking' being the method used by prospective
warriors to incrementally/systematically shift their own awareness away
from the fixed position of the daily world... that human beings are
usually just too lazy to accomplish this difficult shift on their own, so
they find/use petty tyrants who 'force/bully' them into using the
'principles' of stalking in order to learn to shift their own awareness
from within...)

admittedly, a v/clever idea... but which may or may not be just a load of
old crap haha...

something you'll have to figure out for yourself ;)

Re: gold just hit 2000...

<absk2ipl4358tlj0v85iadm28divh0ieen@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3321&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3321

From: libertidad@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 14:38:55 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 06:38 UTC

On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 11:26:30 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:31:03 +0100, Master of In/sanity
><angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 28.03.2023 um 06:47 schrieb o'Mahoney:
>>> Why the fuck would you post about the price/value of gold?
>>> You don't have any.
>>> You don't have the means to have any.
>>> You'll never have any.
>>> You can barely pay your rent in your rent controlled flat from your
>>> fortnightly welfare cheque.

>> You are such a fascist fool, first i am no serb and second, why should
>> someone be less worth because he gets welfare you're such an idiot, go
>> to your riches luciferian church an sacrifice another child or whatever
>> you do there!
>
>### - ahaha... in austrailia, where thang 'says' he comes from heh, such
>satanists/fascists just throw another aborigine on the fire and dance a
>lot :)))
>
>(smile + fyi: if you're familiar with castaneda's work: thang is a
>professional "petty tyrant" apparently sent here to make everyone work
>harder... so all he ever does is to try make life difficult for others by
>constantly trolling anything/everything they say or talk/post about haha,
>which on-occasion is actually very amusing unless you let your own ego get
>in the way ;)
>
>cc going-on to say/suggest that: 'warriors' deliberately seek-out these
>petty tyrants and use them to trim their own spirit + perfect the art of
>stalking in real-time... 'stalking' being the method used by prospective
>warriors to incrementally/systematically shift their own awareness away
> from the fixed position of the daily world... that human beings are
>usually just too lazy to accomplish this difficult shift on their own, so
>they find/use petty tyrants who 'force/bully' them into using the
>'principles' of stalking in order to learn to shift their own awareness
> from within...)
>
>admittedly, a v/clever idea... but which may or may not be just a load of
>old crap haha...
>
>something you'll have to figure out for yourself ;)

You are so full of shit Brian.
Still at 7 Hailsham?
Why don't you pop around to 49 Linden Gardens
London
W2 4HG - that's the address for the Association of Ukrainians in Great
Britain (founded 1946). Sit down & discuss your views with them, that
is, your views of Russia as an aggressor state & your scorn of the ICC
for charging Putin as a war criminal. I'm certain they will be very
interested. Or you could just send them your views directly or invite
them into your parlor where with your supreme courage, you could tell
them they are wrong to resist the raping pillaging Russians & they
should just lay down and let their country be taken over.

That last option/suggestion will ential you or someone else providing
the Association with your address. Why not rise to the occasion
Brian, instead of being a keyboard warrior, drive in your little mini
minor over there or mail/email them your address along with some of
your more choice posts about the current war.

https://www.ukrainiansintheuk.info/eng/01/orglist-e.htm#exservice

There are very many Ukrainians in London & the UK, your country is
very friendly & supportive of Ukrainian SOVEREIGNTY - unlike you.
Have a look at this list, most have offices in London, just a hop skip
& a jump away from you.

Most of them have email addresses as well as physical addresses.

:)