From: libertidad@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Heavy main battle tanks have arrived in Ukraine.
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 12:59:22 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 04:59 UTC

Challengers & Leopard 2 arrive in Ukraine, soon Abrams for which the
Russian tanks will present a nice tasty snack.

Within a week or two, the Ukrainian counteroffensive will commence,
the aim of which is to take the land bridge between Ukraine & Crimea,
and then sweep the katsap hordes out of Ukraine for good.

No threat of IRBMs or whatever by cuntface Putin will stop Ukraine.
Nothing will stop Biden providing as much ammo & materiel (and the UK)
as Ukraine needs, to rid the earth of these scum fuck Russian
barbarians for good.

Putin is well known as a coward. Zelenskyy has visited Bakhmut &
other parts of the front several times, Putin has NEVER visited the
front line nor would he, he is a yellow bellied coward. He won't push
the button because he will be vaporized within 30 minutes if he does.
And he knows it.

2 more years of Biden who can launch a war if he wants without
congressional approval, emergency war powers. He hates Putin &
rightfully so. The Russian offensive has failed, with their 300K
mobilized, they only took Soledar, Bakhmut sitll holds (fortress) &
soon, with the excellent Western weapons, the Ukrainian
counteroffensive to sweep these slant eyed cunts out of Europe forever
will begin (yes, Ukraine is part of Europe, not part of Russia).

Brian, me old mate, you do realize that the weapons which Putin might
use can easily reach London but cannot reach much further than that.
Because they are tactical missiles, not strategic. So you my son, you
are at ground zero. Best pack your go bag & baked beans & get
yourself a gun licence because if it DOES go up, YOU will go up.

But it won't, Putin is far too cowardly for that...

Re: Heavy main battle tanks have arrived in Ukraine.

<op.12izznqz7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3306&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3306

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 17:56:01 +0100
 by: slider - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 16:56 UTC

On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 05:59:22 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> 2 more years of Biden who can launch a war if he wants without
> congressional approval, emergency war powers. He hates Putin &
> rightfully so. The Russian offensive has failed, with their 300K
> mobilized, they only took Soledar, Bakhmut sitll holds (fortress) &
> soon, with the excellent Western weapons, the Ukrainian
> counteroffensive to sweep these slant eyed cunts out of Europe forever
> will begin (yes, Ukraine is part of Europe, not part of Russia).

> Brian, me old mate, you do realize that the weapons which Putin might
> use can easily reach London but cannot reach much further than that.
> Because they are tactical missiles, not strategic. So you my son, you
> are at ground zero. Best pack your go bag & baked beans & get
> yourself a gun licence because if it DOES go up, YOU will go up.
> But it won't, Putin is far too cowardly for that...

### - you're a fool to the bitter end huh? coz those optimistic thoughts
have absolutely no basis in reality thang, so quit dreaming.

i.e., 'strategic' intercontinental weapons are stored elsewhere, never on
the front lines, duh...

'tactical' weapons being only for local/in-the-field use, some of which
could prolly also reach the uk for sure, as could any of their bigger
shit...

but that huge american listening/tracking outpost in austrailia is a
seriously important target for both russia AND china should it ever come
down to it sport, and as such could even help determine the 'outcome' of
such a war such is its singular importance to the west, so don't go
thinking you're safe just coz ya live in oz mate coz only the aborigines
there truly know how to live off the land successfully, you white invaders
(yes invaders: same as the damn russians AND all the rest of 'em!) would
likely start dying like flies the very same moment they cut off the gas
and electricity in the cities...

and NO... with what's coming HIDING yourself in a hole in the ground ain't
gonna work either lol!

that INSTEAD of 'war-mongering' like a fuckin' fool ya better start
PRAYIN' this ALL comes to a very timely end BEFORE it blows-up in
EVERYONE'S fuckin' face! - FOREVER!!!

(as in: KA-fucking-BOOOOM! goodbye WORLD!!! ya dope!)

wikipedia:

Nuclear arsenal of Russia.
As of 2022, the Federation of American Scientists estimates that Russia
possesses 5,977 nuclear weapons, while the United States has 5,428; Russia
and the U.S. each have about 1,600 active deployed strategic nuclear
warheads. Russia's stockpile is growing in size, while the United States'
is shrinking.[2] Russia has six nuclear missile fields in Kozelsk,
Tatishchevo, Uzhur, Dombarovskiy, Kartalay, and Aleysk; nuclear missile
submarines patrolling from three naval bases at Nerpich'ya, Yagel'Naya,
and Rybachiy; and nuclear bombers at Ukrainka and Engels air bases.[22]

The RS-28 Sarmat[23] (Russian: РС-28 Сармат; NATO reporting name: SATAN
2), is a Russian liquid-fueled, MIRV-equipped, super-heavy thermonuclear
armed intercontinental ballistic missile in development by the Makeyev
Rocket Design Bureau[23] since 2009,[24] intended to replace the previous
R-36 missile. Its large payload would allow for up to 10 heavy warheads or
15 lighter ones,[25] or a combination of warheads and massive amounts of
countermeasures designed to defeat anti-missile systems.[26][27] It was
heralded by the Russian military as a response to the U.S. Prompt Global
Strike.[28]

In 2015, information emerged that Russia may be developing a new nuclear
torpedo, the Status-6 Ocean Multipurpose System,[29][30][31] codenamed
"Kanyon" by Pentagon officials.[32][33] This weapon is designed to create
a tsunami wave up to 500m tall that will radioactively contaminate a wide
area on an enemy coasts with cobalt-60, and to be immune to anti-missile
defense systems such as laser weapons and railguns that might disable an
ICBM.[30][31][33][34][35] Two potential carrier submarines, the Project
09852 Belgorod, and the Project 09851 Khabarovsk, are new boats laid down
in 2012 and 2014 respectively.[32][33][36]

Status 6 appears to be a deterrent weapon of last resort.[35][36] It
appears to be a torpedo-shaped robotic mini-submarine, that can travel at
speeds of 185 km/h (100 kn).[35][36][37] More recent information suggests
a top speed of 100 km/h (54 kn), with a range of 10,000 km (6,200 mi) and
a depth maximum of 1,000 m (3,300 ft).[38] This underwater drone is
cloaked by stealth technology to elude acoustic tracking devices.[30][36]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

(am reading this AND weeping btw thang, coz chances are ALL these
war-mongering CUNTS on BOTH sides (yourself included) just AIN'T gonna
STOP until we're ALL screwed!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kATjwzMDZDc (lament for mother earth)

"i'll always be with you
this rose will never die