From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Russia Practicing Launches of Yars Intercontinental Ballistic
Missiles
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 20:50:12 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 19:50 UTC

Russia has announced its plan to begin practicing launches of its Yars
intercontinental ballistic missile system this week amid its ongoing war
against Ukraine.

In a Telegram post, the Russian Ministry of Defense said, "In the
Strategic Missile Forces, a planned command and staff exercise with the
Novosibirsk missile formation began."

The translated post goes on, "During the exercise, it is planned to work
out maneuvering actions by autonomous launch PGRK Yars, which will cover
the territories of three regions. Also, strategic missilemen will carry
out a set of measures to camouflage and counter modern aerial
reconnaissance means in cooperation with formations and units of the
Central Military District and the Aerospace Forces."

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-practicing-launches-yars-intercontinental-ballistic-missiles-1791284

The ministry's statement follows President Vladimir Putin's announcement
this month of plans to deploy tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus, which
has been a Russian ally since the Ukraine conflict began 13 months ago.

"We are doing what they have been doing for decades, stationing them in
certain allied countries, preparing the launch platforms and training
their crews," Putin said, according to the Associated Press. "We are going
to do the same thing."

According to the Center for Strategic and International Studies' Missile
Defense Project, the RS-24 Yars "is a three-stage solid fuel missile that
carries a payload of three reentry vehicles and penetration aids."

"Development of the RS-24 Yars is believed to have started in 2004. Its
first flight test was made in May of 2007. The RS-24 was tested again in
December of 2007 and November of 2008," the defense project states. "A
Russian state news agency report from December 2014 alleges that the RS-24
was in fact successfully test fired from a silo-based position."

During a press briefing this week, White House press secretary Karine
Jean-Pierre was asked about Putin's announcement about stationing nuclear
weapons in Belarus.

"We're going to continue to monitor the implications. We have not seen any
reason to adjust our own strategic nuclear posture nor any indications
that Russia is preparing to use a nuclear weapon," she said.

### - yeah riiiight... russia suddenly moves tactical nukes up into place,
while at the same time rehearsing their intercontinental missile
deployments as detailed above, and the rest of the world says there's nada
to be concerned about coz NOTHING'S happening???

bollocks!

after all, it was while russia was playing other such 'war games' before
when they suddenly turned and invaded ukraine ffs!? so don't tell me that
OTHER nuclear nations aren't currently paying ANY attention to this latest
incredibly DIRE escalation, and prepping accordingly??

nope, the world is currently on THE highest nuclear alert since the cuban
missile crisis folks!

even MORE so! - coz THIS time it's actually quite likely to happen!!!

i.e., can't see russia backing down THIS time as it's THEIR doorstep it's
happening on, not america's??

the tension being such that ALL it needs NOW is the SLIGHTEST mistake -
deliberate or otherwise! - and the whole goddamn planet is likely gonna
find itself in a WHOLE WORLD of PAIN!

one it'll never recover from...

as in: planet of the fuckin' APES baby!

https://youtu.be/ZWphqA1Slrw?t=66

(hey thang, are ya hiding in your useless little hole in the ground yet?
chances being that you've just merely/literally dug your own grave lol)

and no, am not expecting to survive either... where have moved to is
quiet/rural but only 100 miles up the road from plymouth navel yards: a
prime target lol, but from 100 miles away might live just long enough to
at least see the flashes/mushroom clouds on the horizon huh, kool...)

"enjoy the lake of fire fucker! --bill hicks :D