From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Thomas Cashman jailed for life - to serve a minimum of 42 years
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 03:11:14 +0100
 by: slider - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 02:11 UTC

We can confirm that Thomas Cashman has today, Monday 3rd April, been
jailed for life - to serve a minimum of 42 years - for the murder of nine
year-old Olivia Pratt-Korbel.

Following an 18-day trial at Manchester Crown Court, Cashman, 34, of
Grenadier Drive, West Derby, was found guilty of murder, attempted murder,
the wounding of Olivia’s mum Cheryl and two firearms offences.

https://www.merseyside.police.uk/news/merseyside/news/2023/march/thomas-cashman-jailed-for-life---to-serve-a-minimum--of-42-years---for-murder-of-olivia-pratt-korbel/

He was jailed for life to serve a minimum of 42 years for murder. He was
also jailed for 22 years for attempted murder, 10 years for wounding and
18 years each for the two firearms offences. The sentences will run
concurrently.

Justice Yip said during her sentencing remarks: “The killing of Olivia
shocked not only the city of Liverpool but also the nation.

Speaking after the sentencing senior investigating officer Detective
Superintendent Mark Baker said: "We welcome today’s sentence which
reflects the severity of the crime committed by Thomas Cashman and he now
has a long time behind bars to contemplate his actions. In fact, he won’t
be out until he’s a very old man.

“I hope that the sentence of 42 years given to Cashman today will act as a
deterrent for anyone who thinks of picking up a gun and putting our
communities at risk through their reckless behaviour.

### - dreadful story, almost a perfect analogy for the true state of our
societies today...

of innocents: caught in the crossfire of cheating, stealing,
crazy/murderous... gangsters!

which basically says it all? (i.e., life talks to us via such scenarios,
yes?)

versus someone like buddha, sitting there looking at ALL this crap,
shaking his head, saying:

"but you don't HAVE to do all this??"

(the essence of his message heh)

and next-up in the show folks: 'ex-prez trump walks the plank' (loud
applause...)

should be good haha :)))