From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Marjorie Taylor Greene Compares Trump To Nelson Mandela ??? LOL !
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 18:21:55 +0100
 by: slider - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 17:21 UTC

Georgia Congresswoman Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene compared former
President Donald Trump to Nelson Mandela and Jesus Christ during a
jaw-dropping backseat interview following her chaotic attempt at a
pro-Trump press event in New York.

Rep. Greene — recently the subject of a much-derided 60 Minutes interview
— held a press conference in Manhattan Tuesday morning that was derailed
by counter-protesters and a swarm of media who greatly outnumbered the
relative handful of supporters who showed up to hear MTG rail against
Trump’s indictment.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/marjorie-taylor-greene-compares-trump-to-nelson-mandela-and-jesus-christ-in-stunning-backseat-of-car-interview/

She escaped the chaos into an SUV, where RSBN‘s Brian Glenn interviewed
her as they drove through the streets of New York. At one point, Greene
gushed that Trump will be joining other historical figures who have been
arrested — albeit under vastly different circumstances, to say the least:

REP. MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE: But I will say this, Brian and I truly feel
it. We don’t want this fight. We don’t want it. We’re not picking this
fight. But the fight is at the door. It’s right here at our doorstep.

And so it’s up to us if we if we stand up against it. And you know me and
I know who you are. We’re the types, we are going to stand up against. And
we will never back down. And we will stand in support of our very
incredible, amazing, best president in history of my lifetime. And
innocent. Innocent.

And I mean, think about gosh, think about this. President Trump is joining
some of the most incredible people in history being arrested today. Nelson
Mandela was arrested, served time in prison. Jesus! Jesus was arrested and
murdered by the Roman government.

There have been many people throughout history that have been arrested and
persecuted by radical, corrupt governments. And it’s beginning today in
New York City. And I just can’t believe it’s happening. But I’ll always
support him. He’s done nothing wrong. He’s done everything right.

BRIAN GLENN: And I think a lot of our viewers feel the same way as they
are very supportive of the president.

### - (slider bends double laffing) oh... my..... GOD??? :)))))

comparing trump to... mandela?? WTF! :D (crackin' up laffing)

i mean, talk about people being COMPLETELY misguided!?

not to mention: 'uneducated' LOL !

it's... it's... it's BLASPHEMY!!!

ahahaha! :)))))))))

(honestly considering humanity's continuing survival on this planet is
sometimes in serious doubt?? ahaha)

o m g :D