From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: ping crsds :)
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 14:45:31 +0100
 by: slider - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 13:45 UTC

### - smile, seein' as shithead's gone into full meltdown mode - again! -
plus the fact that have now put him back in the killfile (permanently this
time) am not paying any attention to your posts for a while just in case
he just can't do without me and starts re-assuming your identity again,
tryin' desperately to get my attention lol :)))

(can always tell your posts anyway heh, certain items don't appear in your
stuff but always do in his impersonations, so just pay no attention
if/when he resorts to pulling that same silly stunt again huh)

lol what a cunning stunt! ;)

Re: ping crsds :)

<f28273a6-d74a-4fed-b6f0-0a39751de1ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3325&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3325

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 10:22:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ping crsds :)
From: allreadydun@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Mon, 3 Apr 2023 17:22 UTC

On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 6:45:38 AM UTC-7, slider wrote:
> ### - smile, seein' as shithead's gone into full meltdown mode - again! -
> plus the fact that have now put him back in the killfile (permanently this
> time) am not paying any attention to your posts for a while just in case
> he just can't do without me and starts re-assuming your identity again,
> tryin' desperately to get my attention lol :)))
>
> (can always tell your posts anyway heh, certain items don't appear in your
> stuff but always do in his impersonations, so just pay no attention
> if/when he resorts to pulling that same silly stunt again huh)
>
> lol what a cunning stunt! ;)
he's in the "why bother" category.
i heard ann marie carter say that once.

Re: ping crsds :)

<op.12uqiema7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3326&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3326

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 02:02:28 +0100
 by: slider - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 01:02 UTC

> he's in the "why bother" category.

### - can easily understand that, it's an option... but have always been
personally bothered with whomever crossed my path, everyone without
exception being damaged in one way or another, some more so than others...
have always been a bit of a soft touch like that...

e.g., when i was only 18, working in central london near piccadilly circus
for the first time, was continually amazed at people just laying in the
street maybe dead, and people walking around them and even stepping over
them?? just couldn't believe it!? everyone else there said to pay no
attention, my solution being to secretly call an ambulance and make 'them'
deal with it, if the person concerned was ill they'll be carted-off and
helped, if just drunk/stoned or whatever, then at least they'll be
picked-up and checked over + sent on their way, maybe even given a meal...
but to just leave them lying in the street as though that's perfectly
normal was just too shocking to moi, was just not the way had been brought
up...

"Ahh Francis! There's not enough kindness, in the world..."

--line from the jazz movie: 'Round Midnight'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKZHfFEcwlc

"how long has this been going on..."

(same movie)

Re: ping crsds :)

<1t4i3idm1vg8uvjobvq91i4931abqo3t81@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3355&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3355

From: libertidad@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 16:52:45 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 08:52 UTC

On Mon, 3 Apr 2023 10:22:54 -0700 (PDT), chris rodgers
<allreadydun@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 6:45:38 AM UTC-7, slider wrote:
>> ### - smile, seein' as shithead's gone into full meltdown mode - again! -
>> plus the fact that have now put him back in the killfile (permanently this
>> time) am not paying any attention to your posts for a while just in case
>> he just can't do without me and starts re-assuming your identity again,
>> tryin' desperately to get my attention lol :)))
>>
>> (can always tell your posts anyway heh, certain items don't appear in your
>> stuff but always do in his impersonations, so just pay no attention
>> if/when he resorts to pulling that same silly stunt again huh)
>>
>> lol what a cunning stunt! ;)
>he's in the "why bother" category.
>i heard ann marie carter say that once.

That's a good strategy old man, stay out of my shit bucket & you'll be
right, as they say here in Orstrilia...

Meanwhile for that cunt Brian Aherne in his little semidetached flat,
I'm still pondering what I'm going to do with him predominantly
because of his disdain for what those poor bastards in Ukraine are
going through due to Aherne's heros, the Russians.

Easiest thing would be to email every Ukrainian representation in
London advising them he is one of their supporters & they should call
in on him & welcome him to the fray. But maybe not, mayby so...can't
say at the moment. But something needs to be done to shut the cunt
up.

Re: ping crsds :)

<523bcc61-6f9a-456b-af34-c71b40da1f1cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3356&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3356

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 08:50:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: allreadydun@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 15:50 UTC

On Friday, April 14, 2023 at 1:52:47 AM UTC-7, o'Mahoney wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Apr 2023 10:22:54 -0700 (PDT), chris rodgers
> <allre...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Monday, April 3, 2023 at 6:45:38 AM UTC-7, slider wrote:
> >> ### - smile, seein' as shithead's gone into full meltdown mode - again! -
> >> plus the fact that have now put him back in the killfile (permanently this
> >> time) am not paying any attention to your posts for a while just in case
> >> he just can't do without me and starts re-assuming your identity again,
> >> tryin' desperately to get my attention lol :)))
> >>
> >> (can always tell your posts anyway heh, certain items don't appear in your
> >> stuff but always do in his impersonations, so just pay no attention
> >> if/when he resorts to pulling that same silly stunt again huh)
> >>
> >> lol what a cunning stunt! ;)
> >he's in the "why bother" category.
> >i heard ann marie carter say that once.
> That's a good strategy old man, stay out of my shit bucket & you'll be
> right, as they say here in Orstrilia...
>
> Meanwhile for that cunt Brian Aherne in his little semidetached flat,
> I'm still pondering what I'm going to do with him predominantly
> because of his disdain for what those poor bastards in Ukraine are
> going through due to Aherne's heros, the Russians.
>
> Easiest thing would be to email every Ukrainian representation in
> London advising them he is one of their supporters & they should call
> in on him & welcome him to the fray. But maybe not, mayby so...can't
> say at the moment. But something needs to be done to shut the cunt
> up.
in my best sean connery voice: "let it go Indy"

Re: ping crsds :)

<2fip3ih38lm41eekcje82fkc0md1o2djqj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3358&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3358

From: libertidad@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 12:26:28 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 04:26 UTC

On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 08:50:32 -0700 (PDT), chris rodgers
<allreadydun@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, April 14, 2023 at 1:52:47 AM UTC-7, o'Mahoney wrote:
>> On Mon, 3 Apr 2023 10:22:54 -0700 (PDT), chris rodgers
>> <allre...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >he's in the "why bother" category.
>> >i heard ann marie carter say that once.
>> That's a good strategy old man, stay out of my shit bucket & you'll be
>> right, as they say here in Orstrilia...
>>
>> Meanwhile for that cunt Brian Aherne in his little semidetached flat,
>> I'm still pondering what I'm going to do with him predominantly
>> because of his disdain for what those poor bastards in Ukraine are
>> going through due to Aherne's heros, the Russians.
>>
>> Easiest thing would be to email every Ukrainian representation in
>> London advising them he is one of their supporters & they should call
>> in on him & welcome him to the fray. But maybe not, mayby so...can't
>> say at the moment. But something needs to be done to shut the cunt
>> up.
>in my best sean connery voice: "let it go Indy"

Nah. Sorry.