From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: news flash - Kremlin accuses Ukraine of trying to assassinate Putin
Date: Wed, 03 May 2023 14:00:14 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 3 May 2023 13:00 UTC

Russia says two drones attacked the Kremlin in Moscow last night in what
it alleges was a Ukrainian attempt to kill President Vladimir Putin.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65471904

The Kremlin claimed two drones had been used in the alleged attack but
they were disabled by Russian defences.

Mr Putin was not in the Kremlin at the time and there was no material
damage to buildings, Russian news agencies reported.

Unverified footage on Russian social media showed smoke over central
Moscow.

Ukraine has not yet commented on the allegation.

The Kremlin called the incident a "planned terrorist act" and said it
reserved the right to respond when and how it sees fit, RIA news agency
reported.

"The Kremlin has assessed these actions as a planned terrorist act and an
assassination attempt on the president on the eve of Victory Day, the May
9 Parade," RIA said.

This is a breaking news story and more updates will follow...

### - ohhh shit, this definitely isn't good...

aiming at each other's leaders/government-buildings MASSIVELY up's the
ante??

something, bad as it's been, they've both avoided until now at any rate...

and now it's gettin' ugly!

damn...

Re: news flash - Kremlin accuses Ukraine of trying to assassinate Putin

<b95efa24-edc5-41f0-af8c-45df752b1211n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3369&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3369

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 06:56:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: allreadydun@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 3 May 2023 13:56 UTC

On Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 6:01:30 AM UTC-7, slider wrote:
> Russia says two drones attacked the Kremlin in Moscow last night in what
> it alleges was a Ukrainian attempt to kill President Vladimir Putin.
>
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65471904
>
> The Kremlin claimed two drones had been used in the alleged attack but
> they were disabled by Russian defences.
>
> Mr Putin was not in the Kremlin at the time and there was no material
> damage to buildings, Russian news agencies reported.
>
> Unverified footage on Russian social media showed smoke over central
> Moscow.
>
> Ukraine has not yet commented on the allegation.
>
> The Kremlin called the incident a "planned terrorist act" and said it
> reserved the right to respond when and how it sees fit, RIA news agency
> reported.
>
> "The Kremlin has assessed these actions as a planned terrorist act and an
> assassination attempt on the president on the eve of Victory Day, the May
> 9 Parade," RIA said.
>
> This is a breaking news story and more updates will follow...
>
> ### - ohhh shit, this definitely isn't good...
>
> aiming at each other's leaders/government-buildings MASSIVELY up's the
> ante??
>
> something, bad as it's been, they've both avoided until now at any rate....
>
> and now it's gettin' ugly!
>
> damn...
i guess they were going for the 100,001 dead russian eh?
oh well, there's time to take him out. enjoy sleeping with
one eye open there little puto.

Re: news flash - Kremlin accuses Ukraine of trying to assassinate Putin

<op.14dk82eh7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3370&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3370

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: news flash - Kremlin accuses Ukraine of trying to assassinate
Putin
Date: Wed, 03 May 2023 16:56:52 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 3 May 2023 15:56 UTC

> i guess they were going for the 100,001 dead russian eh?

### - ukraine seems determined to pick a fight huh, summat to break the
stalemate?

so fasten yer seat belt this could be it!