From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Subject: Re: Vision
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 21:47:58 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Thu, 4 May 2023 19:47 UTC

Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!

Lately i turned from reading newsgroups to reading the words on bottles,
tobbacco pouches and other packages they seem more interesting than the
empty words (leeres gewäsch) on the newsgroups, except for slider and
chris on alt.dreams.castaneda they at least post important news!!!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<YlZ4M.571091$Lfzc.513458@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3374&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3374

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
From: azigni@yahoo.com (clinker)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 19:55:04 -0600
 by: clinker - Fri, 5 May 2023 01:55 UTC

On 5/4/23 1:47 PM, Master of In/sanity wrote:
....sipped..
Good for you! Keep going, and enjoy your reading.

Re: Vision

<op.14g3tun37eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3375&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3375

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Fri, 05 May 2023 14:30:56 +0100
 by: slider - Fri, 5 May 2023 13:30 UTC

On Thu, 04 May 2023 20:47:58 +0100, Master of In/sanity
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

> Lately i turned from reading newsgroups to reading the words on bottles,
> tobbacco pouches and other packages they seem more interesting than the
> empty words (leeres gewäsch) on the newsgroups, except for slider and
> chris on alt.dreams.castaneda they at least post important news!!!

### - (chris & slider take a ginning bow hehe...) :D

smile, here at ADC we're acutely aware of the daily up's & downs of the
waking world and their news etc, not because we like it or are
particularly involved in it, but because we've effectively stepped-back
from it all, enough anyway, to be here but not-here at the same time ;)

confused? yeah well so are we by now haha... coz in reality the world is a
very confusing place and people have apparently made all SORTS of things
of it, most of it total bs! be this outta cultural beliefs or personal
beliefs, or just any old whack-a-doodle beliefs: it doesn't really seem to
matter??

that in THAT world you'd better get-on the 'belief-train' boy about
'something' or you ain't goin' nowhere!?

but then ya know... maybe life ISN'T just about believing in different
shit?

that maybe it's actually more about just: being here! (my fav peter
sellers movie btw)

that ya don't HAVE to stuff it all into some BOX or another to appreciate
things: one can appreciate it all just as it 'is'

perforce from which pov the rest of humanity (and all their obsessive
beliefs/concerns) appear totally insane haha...

which, make no mistake: they really are! LOL

totally bezonkers mate, off their freakin' trolleys the lot of 'em haha....

i mean, they even have 'wars' over WHAT they believe ffs???

and it don't get MUCH nuttier than that huh :))))

that what we humans ultimately need to do (to paraphrase tim leary) is to
turn-on (to reality as it is), tune-in (to all the bs they've made of the
world), and then drop the fuck out and just go do your own damn peaceful
thing!

iow: to be here but not here, involved but not actually involved: an
observer in life rather than a participant... and if there's anything else
to learn (and there is) it'll all come to you in time provided you're not
sooo involved in something ELSE you miss it...

peace :)

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘dreams are made of’

https://www.thewildway.com/