From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: DONALD TRUMP OMINOUSLY WARNS THAT 2024 IS
‘THE FINAL BATTLE’
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 16:32:59 +0100
 by: slider - Thu, 18 May 2023 15:32 UTC

In a new video that he posted to Truth Social, Trump is ramping up his
rhetoric ahead of 2024.

In the video, a voiceover of Trump declares, “2024 is the final battle.”

He continues, “if you put me back in the White House, the reign of corrupt
Washington establishment will be over and America will be a free nation
once again. With your support in this election, we are going to complete
the mission. We are going to finish what we started.”

https://celebmagazine.com/donald-trump-warns-2024-final-battle/

Then a news voiceover breaks in, reading a poll that shows “Trump beating
Biden” at a percentage of 45% to 39%.

Trump asks supporters; “Stand with me and together we will defeat the
globalists, the marxists, communists and the RINOs, and we will restore
the American republic as the strongest, freest, and most powerful nation
the world has ever known.”

Another news voiceover breaks in to claim that Trump has a “growing and
commanding lead” over Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, at 62% to 16%.

Trump then continues, “this is what we must do to save our country from
destruction. I have no doubt that we will together win the presidential
election of 2024 and make America great again.”

None of what Trump has said is new, but his strategy of shaping the
expectation that 2024 is the “final battle” is a serious concern for the
country as a whole.

Trump’s supporters have shown in the past a willingness to commit violence
at his behest. And as he continues to stoke fear, anger and confusion,
they’re more and more ready to get violent in 2024.

During the CNN town hall earlier this month, Trump refused to say that he
would accept the outcome of the 2024 election, saying rather that he’d
accept the results if he believes they’re legitimate.

This is the same language Trump used ahead of 2020, which eventually led
to the violence at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

As Trump continues his bitter feud against DeSantis and eyes the general
election in 2024, voters are paying attention to the violent rhetoric he’s
using and the fact that he has not toned down at all since 2020.

For a lot of Americans, Trump was out of sight and out of mind over the
past few years. Unless they sought news about him, the Trump era was
mostly a memory.

However, the CNN town hall brought him back into the public consciousness,
along with the awareness than 2024 is likely to be another Biden vs Trump
rematch – and voters are already exhausted by the prospect.

### - "the final battle" huh?

well lol there's been many a true word spoken in jest??

coz ya just KNOW what's gonna happen even if america unites en-mass (like
before) to keep the fucker out?? he'll just claim it's a conspiracy again,
only THIS time it wont be left down to some failed assault on the capitol
building; he's surely learned THAT lesson!

and coz then THAT'S what'll be steering the ship as ww3 with russia/china
rages around our ears??

and we WONT be able to then say we didn't see it coming!?

oh boy, we sooo dumb we haven't gots a chance...

as dumb as a bucket of rocks haha :))))

(headin' for the hills here boss: there's a perfect storm a-coming...)