From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Subject: Re: Vision
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 01:50:01 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Mon, 15 May 2023 23:50 UTC

Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!

World War III is preprogrammed and The Nuclear Bomb will be dropped over
ukraine, because the western politicians are aiming with their military
help for ukraine on a total reconquest of the ukrainian terretory also
the Crimea, but on the other side the Russians see the crimean peninsula
already as their state terretory and always say that they will use every
weapon they have if russian state terretory will be attacked.
Stupid western politicians, idiots, assholes, fascists!!!!!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<h2c86idlo9pdsigiglf7o9pupqa2o7amcq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3388&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3388

From: libertidad@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 09:41:13 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 17 May 2023 01:41 UTC

On Tue, 16 May 2023 01:50:01 +0200, Master of In/sanity
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

>Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
>> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
>> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
>> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!
>>

>World War III is preprogrammed and The Nuclear Bomb will be dropped over
>ukraine, because the western politicians are aiming with their military
>help for ukraine on a total reconquest of the ukrainian terretory also
>the Crimea, but on the other side the Russians see the crimean peninsula
>already as their state terretory and always say that they will use every
>weapon they have if russian state terretory will be attacked.
>Stupid western politicians, idiots, assholes, fascists!!!!!

Loser, you have no fucking idea. You couildn't forecast your next
bowl of excrement, let alone what the minds in the US & Kyiv (there
*are* no minds in the Kremlin) have in store.

Stop fucking around, get back on your meds, maybe get off welfare &
get a job, get a woman, get a fucking LIFE!

Or move in with Brian Aherne, who is also a loser of your salt...

Re: Vision

<u41e4c$90mr$2@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3393&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3393

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 04:28:29 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Wed, 17 May 2023 02:28 UTC

Am 17.05.2023 um 03:41 schrieb o'Mahoney:
> On Tue, 16 May 2023 01:50:01 +0200, Master of In/sanity
> <angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>>> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
>>> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
>>> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
>>> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!
>>>

>> World War III is preprogrammed and The Nuclear Bomb will be dropped over
>> ukraine, because the western politicians are aiming with their military
>> help for ukraine on a total reconquest of the ukrainian terretory also
>> the Crimea, but on the other side the Russians see the crimean peninsula
>> already as their state terretory and always say that they will use every
>> weapon they have if russian state terretory will be attacked.
>> Stupid western politicians, idiots, assholes, fascists!!!!!
>
> Loser, you have no fucking idea. You couildn't forecast your next
> bowl of excrement, let alone what the minds in the US & Kyiv (there
> *are* no minds in the Kremlin) have in store.

Idiot, all the politicians in the west shouting it all around to
reconquest the whole of ukrainia!

> Stop fucking around, get back on your meds, maybe get off welfare &
> get a job, get a woman, get a fucking LIFE!
>
> Or move in with Brian Aherne, who is also a loser of your salt...

--
Homepage:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Book:

https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036

Master of In/sanity

Re: Vision

<0g0b6ihoddtjg3spgbansdiq4kaufd9ugv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3399&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3399

From: libertidad@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 09:41:07 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 18 May 2023 01:41 UTC

On Wed, 17 May 2023 04:28:29 +0200, Master of In/sanity
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

>Am 17.05.2023 um 03:41 schrieb o'Mahoney:
>> On Tue, 16 May 2023 01:50:01 +0200, Master of In/sanity
>> <angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

>>> World War III is preprogrammed and The Nuclear Bomb will be dropped over
>>> ukraine, because the western politicians are aiming with their military
>>> help for ukraine on a total reconquest of the ukrainian terretory also
>>> the Crimea, but on the other side the Russians see the crimean peninsula
>>> already as their state terretory and always say that they will use every
>>> weapon they have if russian state terretory will be attacked.
>>> Stupid western politicians, idiots, assholes, fascists!!!!!
>>
>> Loser, you have no fucking idea. You couildn't forecast your next
>> bowl of excrement, let alone what the minds in the US & Kyiv (there
>> *are* no minds in the Kremlin) have in store.
>
>Idiot, all the politicians in the west shouting it all around to
>reconquest the whole of ukrainia!

Yep, in your self-published schiziphrenic state of "mind", you would
of course know these things.
Lol...

>> Stop fucking around, get back on your meds, maybe get off welfare &
>> get a job, get a woman, get a fucking LIFE!
>>
>> Or move in with Brian Aherne, who is also a loser of your salt...

Re: Vision

<u44pok$ahem$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3400&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3400

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 11:05:24 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Thu, 18 May 2023 09:05 UTC

Am 18.05.2023 um 03:41 schrieb o'Mahoney:
> On Wed, 17 May 2023 04:28:29 +0200, Master of In/sanity
> <angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 17.05.2023 um 03:41 schrieb o'Mahoney:

>>> Loser, you have no fucking idea. You couildn't forecast your next
>>> bowl of excrement, let alone what the minds in the US & Kyiv (there
>>> *are* no minds in the Kremlin) have in store.
>>
>> Idiot, all the politicians in the west shouting it all around to
>> reconquest the whole of ukrainia!
>
> Yep, in your self-published schiziphrenic state of "mind", you would
> of course know these things.
> Lol...

Read the news the idiot it's all over there!

>>> Stop fucking around, get back on your meds, maybe get off welfare &
>>> get a job, get a woman, get a fucking LIFE!
>>>
>>> Or move in with Brian Aherne, who is also a loser of your salt...

--
Homepage:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Book:

https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036

Master of In/sanity

Re: Vision

<u5b7gb$spaq$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3408&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3408

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 00:52:59 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 22:52 UTC

Am 16.05.2023 um 01:50 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
>> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
>> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
>> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!
>>

> World War III is preprogrammed and The Nuclear Bomb will be dropped over
> ukraine, because the western politicians are aiming with their military
> help for ukraine on a total reconquest of the ukrainian terretory also
> the Crimea, but on the other side the Russians see the crimean peninsula
> already as their state terretory and always say that they will use every
> weapon they have if russian state terretory will be attacked.
> Stupid western politicians, idiots, assholes, fascists!!!!!

Israel, the System and 666

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/06/02/israel-the-sytem-and-666/

--
Homepage: