You may worry about your hair-do today, but tomorrow much peanut butter will be sold.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!

SubjectAuthor
* confirmation/validation? absolutely!slider
+- confirmation/validation? absolutely!o'Mahoney
`* confirmation/validation? absolutely!slider
 `* confirmation/validation? absolutely!slider
  `* confirmation/validation? absolutely!slider
   `* confirmation/validation? absolutely!slider
    `* confirmation/validation? absolutely!slider
     `* Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!slider
      `* Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!slider
       +- Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!slider
       `* Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!He Who Sees All
        `* Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!slider
         `* Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!slider
          `- Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!slider

1
Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!

<op.1659i5g07eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3413&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3413

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 01:41:19 +0100
<mimphg574hhpt4vcrtueumg5oqe62qamdm@4ax.com> <op.08biamc17eafsp@slider>
<j2tphgplgla59rf70du49pt5ffv9j4nqb3@4ax.com> <op.08bpk0m27eafsp@slider>
<op.08fmfxzr7eafsp@slider> <op.09brr4ip7eafsp@slider>
<op.09kx6ikx7eafsp@slider> <op.09qw70gc7eafsp@slider>
<op.096e5agi7eafsp@slider> <op.1dfr09dj7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dg4hsng7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm3w6bx7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dm43n2a7eafsp@slider> <op.1gulit2i7eafsp@slider>
<op.1jbnbelg7eafsp@slider> <op.1jddvomo7eafsp@slider>
<op.1vmxtz1w7eafsp@slider> <op.1vnaobk87eafsp@slider>
 by: slider - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 00:41 UTC

### - well, while our society slowly descends into some kinda ultimate
ideological conflict, on another frontier altogether things are
surely/steadily on the up-and-up :)

for sure it's still early-days, but the stats indicate continual growth
spread by word of mouth alone based entirely on people's success with the
technique, the comments below being the most recent additions to a now
growing list of some 69 similar comments & recommendations that imho
clearly speak for themselves...

https://www.thewildway.com/files/reviews.htm

Dean Soto Posted In Our WILDs & WILDing Facebook Group: 27th June 2023
Your book and video course are amazing. I am on Day 6 and was thinking
nothing was really happening. Well the last 2 nights I have had the most
vivid dreams l, and one’s I actually remember. Plus I was having the
hardest time seeing more detailed hypnogogia, but last night I woke up
from a dream and laid there staring at the blackness and saw the trippiest
and 3D (finally) hypnogogia. Exciting stuff.

***

Nadia Armstrong Commented On The Video Series: 17th June 2023
Though I have been practicing wake induced ld via the Monroe institute,
absolutely nothing I've seen or done has come close to the understanding
and context you've provided in your excellent videos. You've already
"closed the loop" on much of my previously unfinished thoughts about
sleeping qi gong, siddihs, and other shrouded knowledge. And even just
having a name for hypnagogia has been very helpful.Thank you again!

***

Smitanjali Jena Commented on the Youtube 'Introduction' Video: 6th June
2023
This is undoubtedly the best guide on the platform.

***

Carolyn Davies Commented On The 'Entering A Lucid Dream' Video: 20th Feb..
2023
Thank you so much. I can get the images upon waking, I just need to
practice your relaxation technique a little more. You have done an
excellent job of explaining wild in your videos. Thanks again

***

Freditorials Commented On 'The Midway Point' Video: February 5th, 2023
I'm astonished at the detailed accuracy of your descriptions. I know them
to be true from 'experience'. I've been struggling with the lucid state in
the last years after having much success earlier, but now I can see the
importance of setting aside the sleep induced methods for WILD. You're a
blessing to the dreaming community 'indeed'!

***

***** Helpful book on how to Lucid Dream by achieving Body Asleep-Mind
Awake state Alexandra Hopkins -Amazon US Customer Review on October 24,
2022
The book includes a lot of helpful information and it actually changed my
life. As a result of reading it, I tried his technique and am now able to
meditate during afternoon naps and for hours during the night. I hope to
stretch this out to meditating through the entire night. So, I'm very glad
that the author wrote this book! Thank you.

***

Toren Burgos Commented In The FB Lucid Dreaming Group: 14th Oct. 2022
I've tried every strategy. If your goal is lucid dreaming there's nothing
better than Brian Aherne's method.

***

Waseem Sultan Commented On The Youtube Videos: 20th March 2022
I have to say was slightly sceptical at first, but after a week of
practice and also trying to embed myself into the hypnogogia (by trying to
really feel that I am in whatever scene appears) i had my first WILD! It
was Insane because it just felt like I had woken up at first, I was in my
bedroom everything seemed normal but then I did a reality test by pinching
my nose and I could breathe! I was like wtf... this is insane. Was quickly
booted back to 'reality' after a little bit of flying but it was amazing..
This all happened at the beginning of the night so I agree that science
must be missing a piece of the puzzle re sleep cycles

***

Milliondollarcharisma Commented On The Videos: 31st Jan. 2022
I've started to share your guide with new comers. This was the best guide
ever. I can now lay down and have a lucid dream whenever I want. It's so
cool when you start to get it. The dream literally forms in front of your
eyes. My first WILD was of Egypt and also my second. I had them before but
now I know how to induce them at will and being conscious of what I am
doing.

plus another 60 just like it!

good eh? :)

(they's slow learners on this planet but there's hope for humanity yet....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3viBe2Q0P8

"welcome to the new age..." ;)

------------------------------

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’

https://www.thewildway.com/

Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!

<a4nn9illj0b3ertbtq5nhoog3282nq75ue@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3414&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3414

From: libertidad@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 15:13:54 +0800
References: <j2tphgplgla59rf70du49pt5ffv9j4nqb3@4ax.com> <op.08bpk0m27eafsp@slider> <op.08fmfxzr7eafsp@slider> <op.09brr4ip7eafsp@slider> <op.09kx6ikx7eafsp@slider> <op.09qw70gc7eafsp@slider> <op.096e5agi7eafsp@slider> <op.1dfr09dj7eafsp@slider> <op.1dg4hsng7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm3w6bx7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm43n2a7eafsp@slider> <op.1gulit2i7eafsp@slider> <op.1jbnbelg7eafsp@slider> <op.1jddvomo7eafsp@slider> <op.1vmxtz1w7eafsp@slider> <op.1vnaobk87eafsp@slider> <op.1659i5g07eafsp@slider>
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 07:13 UTC

You're not big on humility are you, Brian?
One would think however that for a self-professed genius with an
intelligence quotient exceeding 160 that your sales of your
self-published booklet would be much more than stated (iinferred from
the comments).

Nature is conflict pal, why wouldn't humans, being animals, be in
conflict for resources? A guy called Darwin figured that out -
stronger & more capable gets the precious resources - females, food &
shelter. They breed more successfully & pass their traits on, thus
becoming more efficient & effective each generation by invisible
increments.

You're a smart guy, you say. Figure it out (or read more)...

<op.2c2vswkq7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3577&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3577

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 21:13:34 +0100
<mimphg574hhpt4vcrtueumg5oqe62qamdm@4ax.com> <op.08biamc17eafsp@slider>
<j2tphgplgla59rf70du49pt5ffv9j4nqb3@4ax.com> <op.08bpk0m27eafsp@slider>
<op.08fmfxzr7eafsp@slider> <op.09brr4ip7eafsp@slider>
<op.09kx6ikx7eafsp@slider> <op.09qw70gc7eafsp@slider>
<op.096e5agi7eafsp@slider> <op.1dfr09dj7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dg4hsng7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm3w6bx7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dm43n2a7eafsp@slider> <op.1gulit2i7eafsp@slider>
<op.1jbnbelg7eafsp@slider> <op.1jddvomo7eafsp@slider>
<op.1vmxtz1w7eafsp@slider> <op.1vnaobk87eafsp@slider>
<op.1659i5g07eafsp@slider>
 by: slider - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 20:13 UTC

### - pleasing little update here...

LoneBird Publications (the publishing company created for the wildway)
just made its largest cash sale to date of this paperback to the same USA
reseller: 70 copies :)

this being his largest single order to date (2 smaller ones previously
totaling 65 copies) he's perforce getting the wholesale rate whereby he's
at least doubling his money!

the videos are doing pretty well too with a total of now 81.5k views
between 'em, 50 visits per day and 725 subscribers (cool)

the last 3 comments from readers/viewers being:

Azara Commented On The Youtube Videos: 10th Sept 2023
I found these videos on a Reddit post about hypnogagia and idk how this
series hasn’t blown up [as] this is the most helpful video I’ve ever seen.
I was always deterred from wilding at the beginning of the night and now I
know I can! I get hypnagogia often so I’m really excited to use it to LD.

***

calvinosaurus4514 Commented On Youtube: 15th Aug 2023
So, I did it, I finally had my first WILD! It took me about a month of
fairly consistent practice. I hope I am able to do it again soon.

On many of my attempts I would stare into the darkness after relaxing
completely, but wouldn’t be able to see any hypnagogia for a long time.
When I did see something it was usually dim but recognizable images that
seemed imaginary.

I thought I was doing something wrong because I wasn’t seeing the abstract
color patterns first, or If I did see them they faded away quickly.
Eventually I figured out that I could make the images appear quickly by
not staring into the darkness using my physical eyes, but instead staring
into the void in with my mind’s eye without trying to visualize anything.

I had my WILD in the morning after a full night’s sleep.

***

Dean Soto Posted In Our WILDs & WILDing Facebook Group: 27th June 2023
Your book and video course are amazing. I am on Day 6 and was thinking
nothing was really happening. Well the last 2 nights I have had the most
vivid dreams l, and one’s I actually remember. Plus I was having the
hardest time seeing more detailed hypnogogia, but last night I woke up
from a dream and laid there staring at the blackness and saw the trippiest
and 3D (finally) hypnogogia. Exciting stuff.

***

which is all (ahem) very encouraging innit...

(anyone else wanna similar deal? grinz) ;)

------------------------------

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’

https://www.thewildway.com/

Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!

<op.2dldkruv7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3591&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3591

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 19:54:17 -0000
<j2tphgplgla59rf70du49pt5ffv9j4nqb3@4ax.com> <op.08bpk0m27eafsp@slider>
<op.08fmfxzr7eafsp@slider> <op.09brr4ip7eafsp@slider>
<op.09kx6ikx7eafsp@slider> <op.09qw70gc7eafsp@slider>
<op.096e5agi7eafsp@slider> <op.1dfr09dj7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dg4hsng7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm3w6bx7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dm43n2a7eafsp@slider> <op.1gulit2i7eafsp@slider>
<op.1jbnbelg7eafsp@slider> <op.1jddvomo7eafsp@slider>
<op.1vmxtz1w7eafsp@slider> <op.1vnaobk87eafsp@slider>
<op.1659i5g07eafsp@slider> <op.2c2vswkq7eafsp@slider>
 by: slider - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 19:54 UTC

quicktripgas Commented On 'Hypnagogia - The Key To WILDs' Video: 29th Oct.
2023

This 100% works! I have finally been able to repeatedly reproduce this and
I am completely blown away by all of it. It took me about 2 months to
finally put it all together for myself, but the author of this video is
absolutely right about the entire process.

I will say that you CANNOT rush the relaxation stage, which was my
mistake. Blowing past relaxing actually complicated my practice and
eventually frustrated me. Consciously relaxing is a skill, and it took me
a while to really GET IT. This is also why it took me so long to see
Hypnagogia. It is extremely important to reach ultimate relaxation
consciously.

I knew I reached this stage because I felt so OPEN and free. I was
blissful without a care in the world. Thats the level I finally made it
to. Once I got good at relaxing myself it started to feel like my body
completely disappeared during the practice as I lay in bed. My mind was
aware during this and images started to appear. These images are very
sharp, but completely unrelated. For example, I saw the balcony of a pink
house, another one of a woman standing in a living room next to a glass
patio door, bubbles coming out of a machine (maybe it was a washer...), a
different women with a pony tail looking back smiling, and my dogs face,
which kinda surprised me, but I remained in that zone. All these and many
more came in sequence.

I just enjoyed watching them not looking to go anywhere or do anything
other than watching. Not even caring what they all meant. These Images are
not something I saw with my eyes. They are mental images. Now that I think
about it I forgot about my eyes completely. After a while these images
became something that I could enter in. They start to get closer and
closer and eventually, I went right into them! For example, I saw a 2D map
of continents. The map was circular. I recognized South America and
Antartica, and I didn't understand why I was seeing them. The image came
closer and suddenly I was incarnated into it (My body appeared. Hands
etc..). I was actually above some buildings and green pastures for some
time, and eventually came out of that imagery and into a dark void. A
squiggly white static ball appeared in the center again and grew bigger
and I entered into that one and was completely in a different place.

This cycle continued a few more times until eventually I said thats enough
I gotta start writing this down so that I don't forget it. Suddenly, I was
back in bed and it was daytime. It didn't feel like I ever slept, nor did
I remember actually nodding off. It was a strange feeling. I wasn't tired
at all.

### - almost perfect WILDs from this new dude, albeit he's yet to realise
the full implication(s) of the dark void he encountered (the midway point)
and wherein that void eventually becomes the optimum position (in
awareness) to operate from...

iow: the "edifice of intent" (for real heh) ;)

------------------------------

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’

https://www.thewildway.com/

Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!

<op.2dn50vea7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3594&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3594

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 08:03:57 -0000
<j2tphgplgla59rf70du49pt5ffv9j4nqb3@4ax.com> <op.08bpk0m27eafsp@slider>
<op.08fmfxzr7eafsp@slider> <op.09brr4ip7eafsp@slider>
<op.09kx6ikx7eafsp@slider> <op.09qw70gc7eafsp@slider>
<op.096e5agi7eafsp@slider> <op.1dfr09dj7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dg4hsng7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm3w6bx7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dm43n2a7eafsp@slider> <op.1gulit2i7eafsp@slider>
<op.1jbnbelg7eafsp@slider> <op.1jddvomo7eafsp@slider>
<op.1vmxtz1w7eafsp@slider> <op.1vnaobk87eafsp@slider>
<op.1659i5g07eafsp@slider> <op.2c2vswkq7eafsp@slider>
<op.2dldkruv7eafsp@slider>
 by: slider - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 08:03 UTC

> quicktripgas Commented On 'Hypnagogia - The Key To WILDs' Video: 29th
> Oct. 2023

> This cycle continued a few more times until eventually I said thats
> enough I gotta start writing this down so that I don't forget it.
> Suddenly, I was back in bed and it was daytime. It didn't feel like I
> ever slept, nor did I remember actually nodding off. It was a strange
> feeling. I wasn't tired at all.
>
> ### - almost perfect WILDs from this new dude, albeit he's yet to
> realise the full implication(s) of the dark void he encountered (the
> midway point) and wherein that void eventually becomes the optimum
> position (in awareness) to operate from...

### - he's then followed-up today with this comment:

quicktripgas
"Thanks for these fantastic videos. You introduced me to a whole new level
of dreaming! My next goal is to learn to work from the midway point. I'm
finding that if I get too excited while transitioning dreams the midway
point disappears and becomes the bedroom rather quickly !! :D"

***

said 'midway point' being the very next stop for this dude when he
eventually realises that it's his 'choice' in the matter that actually
counts/makes all the difference...

i.e., you keep seeing/experiencing this void fleetingly until you notice
it and then 'choose' to explore it, at which point it becomes a 3rd option
from which pov all the specials/replays lite-up haha...

very cool stuff indeed ;)

------------------------------

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’

https://www.thewildway.com/

Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!

<op.2d6kbost7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3606&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3606

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 06:29:38 -0000
<op.08fmfxzr7eafsp@slider> <op.09brr4ip7eafsp@slider>
<op.09kx6ikx7eafsp@slider> <op.09qw70gc7eafsp@slider>
<op.096e5agi7eafsp@slider> <op.1dfr09dj7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dg4hsng7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm3w6bx7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dm43n2a7eafsp@slider> <op.1gulit2i7eafsp@slider>
<op.1jbnbelg7eafsp@slider> <op.1jddvomo7eafsp@slider>
<op.1vmxtz1w7eafsp@slider> <op.1vnaobk87eafsp@slider>
<op.1659i5g07eafsp@slider> <op.2c2vswkq7eafsp@slider>
<op.2dldkruv7eafsp@slider> <op.2dn50vea7eafsp@slider>
 by: slider - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 06:29 UTC

Michael Bruso Commented On The 'Introduction' video: Nov 10th 2023

"I was able to do it for a week straight after a serious car accident
while I was In the hospital. I’m very much into mushrooms and lsd and the
dreams were more fun and mind blowing than any trip I’ve ever had. Hope to
get to do it again."

### - cool, yet another lost sheep has found his way home?

even if he had to get run-over to do it LOL :D

3-bags full boss! :)))

------------------------------

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’

https://www.thewildway.com/

Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!

<op.2fjjlclk7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3613&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3613

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 17:16:14 -0000
<op.09brr4ip7eafsp@slider> <op.09kx6ikx7eafsp@slider>
<op.09qw70gc7eafsp@slider> <op.096e5agi7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dfr09dj7eafsp@slider> <op.1dg4hsng7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dm3w6bx7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm43n2a7eafsp@slider>
<op.1gulit2i7eafsp@slider> <op.1jbnbelg7eafsp@slider>
<op.1jddvomo7eafsp@slider> <op.1vmxtz1w7eafsp@slider>
<op.1vnaobk87eafsp@slider> <op.1659i5g07eafsp@slider>
<op.2c2vswkq7eafsp@slider> <op.2dldkruv7eafsp@slider>
<op.2dn50vea7eafsp@slider> <op.2d6kbost7eafsp@slider>
 by: slider - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:16 UTC

### - well here we go again, this time a success report from a young lady
whose been chatting with me via youtube starting september last, she
initially getting in contact to ask if all this WILDing stuff is real?

anyway, she must have tried it because in just the last week she's come
back again a few times just to clarify a couple of matters; her 2 final
reports basically saying it all :)

Azara wrote:
"Hey, I don’t know if you remember me but I had my first WILD this
morning!! Finally, finally. It didn’t last long and it felt so vivid I had
to keep doing reality checks over and over but it finally happened after
years. Thanks so much for your help you’ve been invaluable to my journey!"

and after i replied back with a few extra tips, followed by her final
reply yesterday:

"Thank you so much, it definitely does seem like things will be simpler
from here because I’ve already had my second one, I’m just blown away
honestly…I’m so glad I didn’t give up, this has been something I’ve chased
for at least 10 years. That post from Sarah was so motivational thanks for
including it. I’m in the Facebook group as well! I’ve told so many people
about your channel and how much of a help you’ve been to my journey"

***

i.e., she'd been trying to 'astral project' for many years (which is/was
ultimately just a very difficult way to WILD via sleep paralysis?) and now
she's quickly made the grade this way instead, the chances being that
that's the last we'll ever hear from her again now she's on her way...

and imho that's pretty damn cool heh :)

------------------------------

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’

https://www.thewildway.com/

Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!

<op.2hfjkxjt7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3732&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3732

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 10:32:47 -0000
<op.09kx6ikx7eafsp@slider> <op.09qw70gc7eafsp@slider>
<op.096e5agi7eafsp@slider> <op.1dfr09dj7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dg4hsng7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm3w6bx7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dm43n2a7eafsp@slider> <op.1gulit2i7eafsp@slider>
<op.1jbnbelg7eafsp@slider> <op.1jddvomo7eafsp@slider>
<op.1vmxtz1w7eafsp@slider> <op.1vnaobk87eafsp@slider>
<op.1659i5g07eafsp@slider> <op.2c2vswkq7eafsp@slider>
<op.2dldkruv7eafsp@slider> <op.2dn50vea7eafsp@slider>
<op.2d6kbost7eafsp@slider> <op.2fjjlclk7eafsp@slider>
 by: slider - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 10:32 UTC

### - smile, this dude has been trying to WILD for quite a while, but,
like many people, not doing it exactly as recommended and thus getting
delayed thereby, until now...

his problem turning out to be a fairly common one that keeps cropping-up,
in that people initially read/see the instructions and then, because of
their preconceptions/past experiences, seem to immediately want to do it
their 'own' way instead of just simply following the recommended technique?

this occurring mainly amongst those who've already experienced lucid
dreaming in one form or another via dild-doing; a setback total beginners
to the whole subject of lucid dreaming typically manage to avoid due to
their 'lack' of preconceived ideas getting in the way...

i.e., the best way to approach all this is to simply accept the
well-researched instructions as presented, get your first full WILD in
that manner, and only 'then' begin to personalise it to suit, not the
other way around :)

here's his rather illuminating report:

Dean Soto posted in the WILDs & WILDing fb group today:

"Success!: After fixing two things I was doing wrong I Had my first WILD!

I started trying to WILD a few months ago, but had a really hard time
seeing hypnogogic imagery. After a few weeks I would see them but mainly
after waking up in the middle of the night and rarely from just the
practice that Brian Aherne teaches. (Because I was doing it wrong)

After a lot of “failures” week after week I decided to take some time off
and try other methods. Still, nothing seem to work to get me into a lucid
dream at all.

After doing more research on other things, somehow I came to the
realization that I was doing two things wrong.

First I was becoming way too anxious about the result of having a lucid
dream. As I was doing the relaxation phase, all I could think about was if
the hypnogogia would show up and why it was taking so long.

Second, because of that high, never fully relaxed and embraced that phase.

Long story short, I let go of all expectations and really focused on
relaxing and would regularly start to see imagery during that phase
because I was actually relaxed. I didn’t worry about how long it was
taking or if it would happen. There would be several days where I would
see imagery, but was never pulled into a dream at all but I didn’t care.

Last night I saw imagery and all of a sudden out of nowhere. I found
myself in a janitor type closet, looking at a bunch of credit cards in my
hand. I immediately knew that I was in a lucid dream, and it was very
vivid.

I have had DILD dreams before, but this one was definitely different,
because normally I would be scrambling to stabilize the dream, but in this
case, I knew right away what was happening, and although I started to
touch things in my dream, and started counting out all of my credit cards
that I had in my hand and put them in a wallet, the dream itself didn’t
get any more [vivid] or stabilized, it was as if it was already stable
enough, which was very different.

I tried to make things happen, like create a portal that let me [be]
somewhere else but nothing like that was working. So I left the place that
I was in and went outside of a door into a hallway. There I saw two of my
small daughters who are toddlers. I knew that I was in a dream and they
weren’t real. However, my paternal instincts kicked in, and I knew they
were all alone, so I went and started to take care of them. As I was doing
that the dream ended and I woke up.

I wasn’t able to get back into a WILD because of the time, but holy crap
was that awesome.

Took me a few months because I wasn’t consistent and tried to rush the
process, but it is worth it knowing it is possible.

Thanks Brian for sharing your technique. It works."

***

### - roll-up-roll-up! dild-do 'rehab' is now open for business folks
haha...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWeFJGCIhes

"welcome!" :)

------------------------------

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’

https://www.thewildway.com/

Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!

<op.2ivpsucl7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3736&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3736

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2024 14:42:20 -0000
<op.09qw70gc7eafsp@slider> <op.096e5agi7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dfr09dj7eafsp@slider> <op.1dg4hsng7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dm3w6bx7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm43n2a7eafsp@slider>
<op.1gulit2i7eafsp@slider> <op.1jbnbelg7eafsp@slider>
<op.1jddvomo7eafsp@slider> <op.1vmxtz1w7eafsp@slider>
<op.1vnaobk87eafsp@slider> <op.1659i5g07eafsp@slider>
<op.2c2vswkq7eafsp@slider> <op.2dldkruv7eafsp@slider>
<op.2dn50vea7eafsp@slider> <op.2d6kbost7eafsp@slider>
<op.2fjjlclk7eafsp@slider> <op.2hfjkxjt7eafsp@slider>
 by: slider - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 14:42 UTC

### - just after starting the WILDs & WILDing facebook group for this book
back in 2017, i gave away many ebook copies to anyone who wanted one,
especially to people in very poor countries etc, and this guy from india
was one of them...

he's been with the group for a few years now anyway, posting articles and
actively assisting newbies and stuff, and today i received this message
from him via FB's messenger:

Muhammed Fayis wrote:
"You gave me your book for free when all I had was nothing but the intense
desire to learn WILDing.

After 6 years, I've now mastered wilding and lucid dreaming in general and
have taught 100s of people to lucid dream through my course "DREAMVERSE"

I would like to thank you and send you the money for your book I didn't
have before.

Can you provide me with details of how I can send the payment and how much
it is?"

***

i mean, how 'nice' of him is that huh... he didn't have to do this +
certainly doesn't owe me anything money-wise, but wants to do it as a
gesture of his thanks...

ironically, paypal doesn't accept payments from india LOL! so in this case
it really IS only the thought that counts (really laffing at the
universe/infinity taking the piss like this? ahaha!)

personally hehe, am just glad it works for him and has apparently advanced
his teaching career to some kind of successful level to boot...

smile, it's like the universe is giving me a memorable wink... no money
lol... but a big wink nonetheless, one that encourages me to carry-on the
work 'regardless' of what i may or may not earn from it etc etc...

which is more than enough encouragement for moi...

Thanks Universe! will do my best ;)

------------------------------

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’

https://www.thewildway.com/

Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!

<op.2ixjxyas7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3737&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3737

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:31:00 -0000
<op.096e5agi7eafsp@slider> <op.1dfr09dj7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dg4hsng7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm3w6bx7eafsp@slider>
<op.1dm43n2a7eafsp@slider> <op.1gulit2i7eafsp@slider>
<op.1jbnbelg7eafsp@slider> <op.1jddvomo7eafsp@slider>
<op.1vmxtz1w7eafsp@slider> <op.1vnaobk87eafsp@slider>
<op.1659i5g07eafsp@slider> <op.2c2vswkq7eafsp@slider>
<op.2dldkruv7eafsp@slider> <op.2dn50vea7eafsp@slider>
<op.2d6kbost7eafsp@slider> <op.2fjjlclk7eafsp@slider>
<op.2hfjkxjt7eafsp@slider> <op.2ivpsucl7eafsp@slider>
 by: slider - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:31 UTC

### - check it out! :)

Here's a dude whose succeeded in WILDing on his very FIRST attempt??
(kewl!)

His previous experience with dilds in this instance no doubt placing him
in the position to do so, but only in the sense that he has this routine
of waking up several times in the night to jot down his dreams, this time
using the opportunity to instead attempt a WILD each time, and succeeding
spectacularly!

Here's the comment he left on youtube this morning:

emmettnelson7260 commented:

"Got my first WILD last night on my first night of attempting. I could
already very consistently become lucid via DILD techniques and fall asleep
quickly. I also immediately notice when im awake in the night and wake up
for a few minutes every hour after midnight to write in my dream journal..
This let me get many attempts to do WILD last night. First attempt it was
really hard to stop moving my eyeballs but each attempt I saw more and
more vivid images. And my 5th attempt at 4:30am got me into a WILD."

***

### - so how freakin' cool is THAT eh? ;)

the facts being (and proving) that it's actually incredibly 'easy' to
WILD, almost ridiculously so, and that it's only that of getting used to
the whole idea + learning a new set of behaviours is what actually takes
up all people's time in the initial stages, else it's all rather simple &
straightforward...

smile, it wont happen quite like this: but lol just imagine the 'ripples'
that would exponentially spread around the globe if 'everyone' succeeded
on their very first attempt like this dude did??

as it stands, it's actually having exactly that same effect albeit in
slow-motion compared to the above example... those ripples are indeed
already spreading/expanding, especially with people like this guy
chipping-in with his rather gob-smacking experience huh, and coz lol he's
likely gonna be shouting it from the rooftops to all his dreaming buddies
today!

good stuff :)

-----

couple of stats updates: the videos are doing quite well with now 86,153
views between them + 776 subscribers, plus nearly 1,900 members in the
WILDs & WILDing facebook group to boot...

------------------------------

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’

https://www.thewildway.com

Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!

<aglrsi570uiavkdsv7kegh67ilohutor2n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3738&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3738

From: theBeach@cairo.ankh.io (He Who Sees All)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 17:16:49 +0800
References: <op.1dfr09dj7eafsp@slider> <op.1dg4hsng7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm3w6bx7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm43n2a7eafsp@slider> <op.1gulit2i7eafsp@slider> <op.1jbnbelg7eafsp@slider> <op.1jddvomo7eafsp@slider> <op.1vmxtz1w7eafsp@slider> <op.1vnaobk87eafsp@slider> <op.1659i5g07eafsp@slider> <op.2c2vswkq7eafsp@slider> <op.2dldkruv7eafsp@slider> <op.2dn50vea7eafsp@slider> <op.2d6kbost7eafsp@slider> <op.2fjjlclk7eafsp@slider> <op.2hfjkxjt7eafsp@slider> <op.2ivpsucl7eafsp@slider>
 by: He Who Sees All - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 09:16 UTC

On Fri, 09 Feb 2024 14:42:20 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>### - just after starting the WILDs & WILDing facebook group for this book
>back in 2017, i gave away many ebook copies to anyone who wanted one,
>especially to people in very poor countries etc, and this guy from india
>was one of them...
>
>he's been with the group for a few years now anyway, posting articles and
>actively assisting newbies and stuff, and today i received this message
> from him via FB's messenger:
>
>Muhammed Fayis wrote:
>"You gave me your book for free when all I had was nothing but the intense
>desire to learn WILDing.
>
>After 6 years, I've now mastered wilding and lucid dreaming in general and
>have taught 100s of people to lucid dream through my course "DREAMVERSE"
>
>I would like to thank you and send you the money for your book I didn't
>have before.
>
>Can you provide me with details of how I can send the payment and how much
>it is?"

That's very decent of this guy.

On the other hand, he could be based in Mumbai in a spam/scam call
centre... :)

>***
>
>i mean, how 'nice' of him is that huh... he didn't have to do this +
>certainly doesn't owe me anything money-wise, but wants to do it as a
>gesture of his thanks...
>
>ironically, paypal doesn't accept payments from india LOL! so in this case
>it really IS only the thought that counts (really laffing at the
>universe/infinity taking the piss like this? ahaha!)
>
>personally hehe, am just glad it works for him and has apparently advanced
>his teaching career to some kind of successful level to boot...
>
>smile, it's like the universe is giving me a memorable wink... no money
>lol... but a big wink nonetheless, one that encourages me to carry-on the
>work 'regardless' of what i may or may not earn from it etc etc...
>
>which is more than enough encouragement for moi...
>
>Thanks Universe! will do my best ;)

The universe works on cold, cold equations. Mainly, it is empty void
and most unhospitable, alien even, to human existence or life itself.

Don't kid yourself.

> ------------------------------
>
> You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
>It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!
>
> This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’
>
> https://www.thewildway.com/

Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!

<op.2i6yxkfl7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3739&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3739

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 16:33:10 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 16:33 UTC

On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 09:16:49 -0000, He Who Sees All
<theBeach@cairo.ankh.io> wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Feb 2024 14:42:20 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> ### - just after starting the WILDs & WILDing facebook group for this
>> book
>> back in 2017, i gave away many ebook copies to anyone who wanted one,
>> especially to people in very poor countries etc, and this guy from india
>> was one of them...
>>
>> he's been with the group for a few years now anyway, posting articles
>> and
>> actively assisting newbies and stuff, and today i received this message
>> from him via FB's messenger:
>>
>> Muhammed Fayis wrote:
>> "You gave me your book for free when all I had was nothing but the
>> intense
>> desire to learn WILDing.
>>
>> After 6 years, I've now mastered wilding and lucid dreaming in general
>> and
>> have taught 100s of people to lucid dream through my course "DREAMVERSE"
>>
>> I would like to thank you and send you the money for your book I didn't
>> have before.
>>
>> Can you provide me with details of how I can send the payment and how
>> much
>> it is?"
>
> That's very decent of this guy.
>
> On the other hand, he could be based in Mumbai in a spam/scam call
> centre... :)

### - haha aww no, not him... he even went the extra mile to 'make' it
happen?

i.e., being unable to send anything directly, and unwilling to leave it at
that even though i said it's ok mate, it's the thought that counts etc, he
eventually resorted to purchasing a copy from amazon in india so i
received a royalty that way instead, the extra copy he now has to be
gifted to friend of his...

prices in india being far lower and providing only a 35% royalty instead
of 70, i subsequently received a grand total of £1.27 from him, much lower
than the £4.99 he originally wanted to pay

even so, that's still an incredible royalty to receive for a single copy
compared to traditional publishing houses, whereby any author would be
lucky to receive between 7 to 10% at best?

so am chuffed to pieces really at such a lovely gesture of insistence on
his part...

that there 'are' such decent people in the world being the nicest gesture
of all?

all of which is taken as a clear nod/wink from infinity to: carry-on!

(redoubling my efforts accordingly here boss! and which appears to be
working)

e.g.,

(77) feedbacks 'any' author would likely die for here:
https://www.thewildway.com/files/reviews.htm

slider tips his hat to the universe at large: cheers infinity! am glad
ya's approve!

>> ***
>>
>> i mean, how 'nice' of him is that huh... he didn't have to do this +
>> certainly doesn't owe me anything money-wise, but wants to do it as a
>> gesture of his thanks...
>>
>> ironically, paypal doesn't accept payments from india LOL! so in this
>> case
>> it really IS only the thought that counts (really laffing at the
>> universe/infinity taking the piss like this? ahaha!)
>>
>> personally hehe, am just glad it works for him and has apparently
>> his teaching career to some kind of successful level to boot...
>>
>> smile, it's like the universe is giving me a memorable wink... no money
>> lol... but a big wink nonetheless, one that encourages me to carry-on
>> the
>> work 'regardless' of what i may or may not earn from it etc etc...
>>
>> which is more than enough encouragement for moi...
>>
>> Thanks Universe! will do my best ;)
>
> The universe works on cold, cold equations. Mainly, it is empty void
> and most unhospitable, alien even, to human existence or life itself.
>
> Don't kid yourself.

### - if you WILDed you'd very quickly realise that that 'void' is
anything but empty or cold, and is in fact filled to overflowing with
treasures beyond imagination!

and i mean that quite literally! ;)

Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!

<op.2i906udb7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3740&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3740

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 08:14:44 -0000
<op.1dm3w6bx7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm43n2a7eafsp@slider>
<op.1gulit2i7eafsp@slider> <op.1jbnbelg7eafsp@slider>
<op.1jddvomo7eafsp@slider> <op.1vmxtz1w7eafsp@slider>
<op.1vnaobk87eafsp@slider> <op.1659i5g07eafsp@slider>
<op.2c2vswkq7eafsp@slider> <op.2dldkruv7eafsp@slider>
<op.2dn50vea7eafsp@slider> <op.2d6kbost7eafsp@slider>
<op.2fjjlclk7eafsp@slider> <op.2hfjkxjt7eafsp@slider>
<op.2ivpsucl7eafsp@slider> <aglrsi570uiavkdsv7kegh67ilohutor2n@4ax.com>
<op.2i6yxkfl7eafsp@slider>
 by: slider - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 08:14 UTC

### - here's a nice comment that made me smile, from someone who bought a
kindle copy directly via the website, he replying to the accompanying note
that came with his book via email...

he wrote:

"I saw your interview with Robert Waggoner on the Lucid Dreaming
Experience Magazine and really liked your perspectives. I believe the
lucid dreaming community is too bogged down with the scientific
understanding of sleep, which is lacking to say the least. If the
scientific understanding of sleep 70 years ago is considered primitive by
today standards, what makes people believe that 70 years from now our
current scientific understanding of sleep won't be considered just as
primitive? Sleep is an area of knowledge that deals with the hard problem
of consciousness and even exactly right now we still have university
neurology professors speaking of consciousness as merely an epiphenomenom
of the brain and taking a pretty stubborn instance about it, against all
evidence to the contrary.

I like how you try to talk about sleep and lucid dreaming without framing
it from any particular frame of reference, be it religious or academic.
Truly, this is the best way to attain true knowledge.

Don't let the naysayers bring you down, you're doing God's work :)

Cheers!"

***

### - god's work now? (really laffing)

well, who knows, it might even be! ;)

(rushin' down to the outfitters to get me some purple robes here boss?)

ahaha...

Re: confirmation/validation? absolutely!

<op.2mdxou0j7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3776&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3776

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 19:30:20 +0100
<op.1dm3w6bx7eafsp@slider> <op.1dm43n2a7eafsp@slider>
<op.1gulit2i7eafsp@slider> <op.1jbnbelg7eafsp@slider>
<op.1jddvomo7eafsp@slider> <op.1vmxtz1w7eafsp@slider>
<op.1vnaobk87eafsp@slider> <op.1659i5g07eafsp@slider>
<op.2c2vswkq7eafsp@slider> <op.2dldkruv7eafsp@slider>
<op.2dn50vea7eafsp@slider> <op.2d6kbost7eafsp@slider>
<op.2fjjlclk7eafsp@slider> <op.2hfjkxjt7eafsp@slider>
<op.2ivpsucl7eafsp@slider> <aglrsi570uiavkdsv7kegh67ilohutor2n@4ax.com>
<op.2i6yxkfl7eafsp@slider> <op.2i906udb7eafsp@slider>
 by: slider - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 18:30 UTC

### - more (82 now) feedbacks/comments from apparently satisfied customers?

and coz dammit maan this shit really works!!! ;)

e.g., latest comments:

Dreamer Reported Via Facebook: 17th April 2024
Thank you, I experienced the first WILD for me today.

***

Gregg Irvin Wrote In The 'Lucid Dreaming' FB-Group: 31st March 2024
"WILDing" is the Way! It is my Preferred Method! You simply hold onto your
Consciousness/Awareness as your body falls asleep, and you don't have to
try to find it, because you've never let go of it to begin with. It works
Very Well for me...

***

David Pye Commented In The WILDs & WILDing Forum: March 6th 2024
I've had several lucid dreams but mostly by accidentally becoming aware in
a dream, never had any success with WILD until last night. Went to bed at
11pm slept well till 3am then tossed and turned, couldn’t stop thinking
about stuff, had an email from a friend about lucidity in the evening so
started thinking about that then about Brian Aherne's WILD instructions.

I started looking straight ahead until hypnagogia started, saw faces and
eventually a group of people, just kept looking straight ahead without
deviation then suddenly I was there with them and Lucid. I kept telling
the people I was lucid but they didn’t understand. I climbed onto a
structure which was like a stand at an exhibition and jumped off to show
them and floated down to the ground. I did that a few times. I tried to
fly but couldn’t get any lift but managed to float a bit. Wandered off
thinking I wonder if anyone is here that I know but couldn’t see anyone.

Eventually met up with some people I knew but my ability to control the
dream was fading and one of my friends had distorted teeth which I knew
wasn’t right so slowly came awake around 6.30am. Still it was my first
WILD so very pleased, thanks Brian!

***

Toren Burgos Commented On Facebook: 19th Feb. 2024
Just bought your book after your method helped me in the past. Already
love the philosophy behind it. A deeply practical take to an art rife with
pseudo spiritual mumbo jumbo. Your method is the only one that worked
exactly as advertised the first time I ever tried it. Best method out
there, no contest. Love it!

***

RodBat Commented On The Book Via Email: 16th Feb. 2024
I Loved your book, best book on lucid dreaming I ever read, direct and
earnest. I like how you try to talk about sleep and lucid dreaming without
framing it from any particular frame of reference, be it religious or
academic. Truly, this is the best way to attain true knowledge.

Really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for writing this book, it
was a godsend for me. May you be rewarded a thousand fold for your effort,
you deserve it dude! Cheers!

***

Emmettnelson7260 Commented On The 'Introduction' Video: 10th Feb. 2024
Got my first WILD last night on my first night of attempting. I could
already very consistently become lucid via DILD techniques and fall asleep
quickly. I also immediately notice when im awake in the night and wake up
for a few minutes every hour after midnight to write in my dream journal..
This let me get many attempts to do WILD last night. First attempt it was
really hard to stop moving my eyeballs but each attempt I saw more and
more vivid images. And my 5th attempt at 4:30am got me into a WILD."

-----

### - well, they can't ALL be wrong huh :)