From: theBeach@cairo.ankh.io (He Who Sees All)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: The ship of the fields of universes
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 12:44:05 +0800
 by: He Who Sees All - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 04:44 UTC

After obtaining the powers of the gods lotus and nexus reality gods,
my soul transformed into an armagedon dragon. The other armagedon
dragons found me educated me.
I hold the title ADMIRAL OF ALL THAT EXISTS.
The ship is called ALL THAT EXISTS.
Its size, is as large as more then 200 trillion fields of universes.
After years of research and talking to other gods I found the location
of the pilot & navigator.
The next thing I did was research the main computer facility, it was
heavily guarded.
I have stolen the souldisk of the master chief.
I found a hidden room, the room of nobody.
Nobody alias SELATI is a godess who programs the robots for the ship.
And she and I are friends.
At one given moment I opend the door of nobody and I took all the
souldisks from that machine.
I put all those souldisks inside my ba where my soul lives and
suddenly I am the PROTECTOR OF EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS……like the name
of the ship.
I ended the invasion by programming the robots of the ship, and with
selatio who programs robots we found a way into the main computer
facility.
Then with the navigator and the pilot we made a map.
Nexus and lotus knew the location of the kingdom of the father of
everything that existed.
The pilot and the navigator brought all the universes to the kingdom
of the father of everything that exists.

The energy on earth is full of the blessing of the father of
everything that exists.
I am the god of war for the father of everything that exists..
I made promotion.
And I brought us here, the kingdom of the father of everything that
exists…
And the energy feels so good.
This is the energy of paradise on earth from this day we live in this
beautifull energy,
Because the pharaoh steals from his enemies.

I have stolen the souldisks of the commander of the ship as large as
200 fields of universes.
We are home.

The kingdom of the father of everything that exists….
My biggest archievement I ever did was this.
Peace in the universes…..thats what I did.

The pharaoh