From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.shamanism, alt.dreams.lucid, alt.dreams, alt.dreams.castaneda, alt.oobe, alt.out-of-body
Subject: Re: Dream Shamanism
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 23:21:03 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 01:51 UTC

On Jul 8, 2023, azigni wrote on alt.religion.shamanism
(in article <0AoqM.104853$edN3.21876@fx14.iad>):

> Something way off topic as of late, though a serious question.
>
> There was a 'situation' I thought was not all it should be and
> considered taking steps to correct it. I was not part of the situation,
> but had not come to a decision.
>
> That night, I suddenly woke from dreaming, and in my dream I was indeed
> taking steps to correct the,'situation'.
>
> The next day, the 'situation' was corrected and all was good in the
> neighborhood. I did not think any more of it.
>
> Now, two days later, I just remembered my dream and what I was doing in
> it.
>
> Your thoughts?

Well, there is a strong connection between lucid dreaming
and out of body travel, and out of body travel, or shamanic
journeying, is a core part of shamanism. So I don’t think
it is off-topic on alt.religion.shamanism , unlike a lot of
my Sisyphean moon rock rolling attempts stuff.

Related to such stuff, as part of my assisted shaktipat
the assisted shaktipat recipients will gain 1/3 strength
out of body travel special ability. If they already have
wide range magickal special ability (with 1/3 strength)
that will give them 2/3 strength. If they already have
out of body travel special ability they will get 4/3 strength.
If they already have psychedelic drug enhanceable
ability they will have 4/3 strength while enhanced and
1/3 strength while not enhanced.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)