From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Renowned Physicist's Response to UFO Hearing Goes Viral
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 17:00:30 +0100
 by: slider - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 16:00 UTC

After Congress' hearing on UFOs and whistleblower David Grusch's claims
that the U.S. government has covered up the existence of aliens on Earth,
a popular physics professor and science communicator weighed in on Twitter.

https://www.newsweek.com/david-grusch-ufo-hearing-response-viral-brian-cox-1815768

Brian Cox, a TV presenter and professor of particle physics at the
University of Manchester in the U.K., tweeted on Wednesday: "I keep being
asked what I make of the UFO thing in Congress yesterday, so here it is: I
watched a few clips and saw some people who seemed to believe stuff saying
extraordinary things without presenting extraordinary evidence," he said.

"Therefore I have nothing more to say, other than: It would be great if
true - it would take a bit of the pressure off our civilization if we
weren't the only means within the Milky Way by which the Universe
understands itself. Sadly, as of today, I still feel that pressure, so can
we perhaps focus on not messing our world up rather than hoping that, to
paraphrase Sagan, someone will float down to save us from ourselves."

His tweet was liked more than 17,000 times, garnering 1.5 million views.

During Wednesday's hearing, titled "Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena:
Implications on National Security, Public Safety, and Government
Transparency," conducted by the House Oversight subcommittee, former U.S.
intelligence official David Grusch, who is an Air Force veteran and member
of a Pentagon task force that investigated UFOs, told the panel that he
was absolutely certain that the federal government is in possession of
UFOs. UFOs are now also known as unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs).

### - sounds about right innit heh...

coz for 1000's of years we been stupidly hopin' & prayin' for something
(anything! even aliens lol) to come down and save us from our goddamn
selves... and it just ain't happening??

sorry folks, but we's on our own!

and we're REALLY screwing EVERYTHING up?

with the worst yet to come unless we wake up in-time!