If the meanings of "true" and "false" were switched, then this sentence would not be false.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: Vision

SubjectAuthor
* VisionVenus as a Boy
`* VisionVenus as a Boy
 `* VisionVenus as a Boy
  `* VisionVenus as a Boy
   +* VisionMaster of In/sanity
   |`* VisionMaster of In/sanity
   | `* VisionMaster of In/sanity
   |  +* VisionMaster of In/sanity
   |  |`- Visiono'Mahoney
   |  `* VisionMaster of In/sanity
   |   `- VisionMaster of In/sanity
   `* Visionslider
    `* VisionVenus as a Boy
     `* VisionVenus as a Boy
      +- VisionVenus as a Boy
      `* VisionVenus as a Boy
       +* Visionslider
       |`* VisionNoah Sombrero
       | `* Visionslider
       |  `- VisionVenus as a Boy
       `* VisionVenus as a Boy
        +- Visionslider
        `* VisionVenus as a Boy
         `* Visionslider
          `* VisionVenus as a Boy
           +- VisionVenus as a Boy
           `- Visionslider

Pages:12
Re: Vision

<tthc4t$nobv$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3210&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3210

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Subject: Re: Vision
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 05:38:53 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 04:38 UTC

Am 26.02.2023 um 09:32 schrieb slider:
> On 25/02/2023 12:46, Venus as a Boy wrote:
>
>> So if everything is conscious and spirited you can see how overvalued
>> the brain is!
>
> ### - "please don't mess with my brain, it's my 2nd-favourite organ!"
>
> woody allen in the movie: 'Sleepers' :D

The Difference Between Crazy and Not Crazy -- A Former Therapist Explores

youtu.be/Z-DZ1O8hLgU

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<tthdab$nobu$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3211&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3211

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 05:58:51 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 04:58 UTC

Am 27.02.2023 um 05:38 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 26.02.2023 um 09:32 schrieb slider:
>> On 25/02/2023 12:46, Venus as a Boy wrote:
>>
>>> So if everything is conscious and spirited you can see how overvalued
>>> the brain is!
>>
>> ### - "please don't mess with my brain, it's my 2nd-favourite organ!"
>>
>> woody allen in the movie: 'Sleepers' :D
>>

> The Difference Between Crazy and Not Crazy -- A Former Therapist Explores
>
> youtu.be/Z-DZ1O8hLgU

https://youtu.be/Z-DZ1O8hLgU

A little bit from Mackler on JBP

https://youtu.be/GtwP6AbbAUc

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<tthf3u$nobu$2@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3212&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3212

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 06:29:35 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 05:29 UTC

Am 27.02.2023 um 05:58 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 27.02.2023 um 05:38 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

>>> ### - "please don't mess with my brain, it's my 2nd-favourite organ!"
>>>
>>> woody allen in the movie: 'Sleepers' :D
>>>

>> The Difference Between Crazy and Not Crazy -- A Former Therapist Explores
>>
>> youtu.be/Z-DZ1O8hLgU
>>

> https://youtu.be/Z-DZ1O8hLgU
>
> A little bit from Mackler on JBP
>
> https://youtu.be/GtwP6AbbAUc

I think Mackler is quiet right on JBP when i look at the latest
religious epiphanies JBP has crying his heart out!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<tthj6u$nq8u$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3213&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3213

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 07:39:26 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 06:39 UTC

Am 27.02.2023 um 05:58 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 27.02.2023 um 05:38 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

>>> ### - "please don't mess with my brain, it's my 2nd-favourite organ!"
>>>
>>> woody allen in the movie: 'Sleepers' :D
>>>

>> The Difference Between Crazy and Not Crazy -- A Former Therapist Explores
>>
>> youtu.be/Z-DZ1O8hLgU
>>

> https://youtu.be/Z-DZ1O8hLgU
>
> A little bit from Mackler on JBP
>
> https://youtu.be/GtwP6AbbAUc

When you are eating a cake you are defined as having schizophrenia by
neuroscientists, because a not necessaraly excessive output of dopamine
signalises a schizophrenic mind and dopamine gets released in higher
amounts than normal when you are eating a cake!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<tti0r8$389ao$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3214&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3214

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 10:32:00 +0000
 by: slider - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 10:32 UTC

On 27/02/2023 06:39, Venus as a Boy wrote:

> When you are eating a cake you are defined as having schizophrenia by
> neuroscientists, because a not necessaraly excessive output of dopamine
> signalises a schizophrenic mind and dopamine gets released in higher
> amounts than normal when you are eating a cake!

### - imho some of these 'doctors' should be forced to take a dose of
their own damn medicine heh... medicine that does nada except damp-down
the over-emotional & mental reactions of their patient, who is obviously
having an intensely frightening experience and can't cope...

iow, it's a 'fear' reaction to unusual perceptions, and that person then
entering into a 'fight or flight' mode, that has them releasing all
kinds of chemicals into their system, NOT the other way around!

or the next thing they'll be saying is that cake 'causes'
schizophrenia??? :)))

not really understanding exactly what schizophrenia is, or why it
happens, all these doctors can thus do is to treat a person's
emotional/mental side-effects... ohhh, you've got too juch dopamine, i
see, well this drug we've got blocks it and then you will calm down, the
hallucinations will still be there but you'll stop freaking out etc etc,
blah blah blah...

i.e., 'anyone' who has an 'intense' experience (even eating some lovely
cake) will perforce have higher dopamine levels for a while afterwards,
ditto if they jump out of a plane and parachute down it's their own
body's automatic reaction, dopamine under normal circumstances working
with the pleasure/pain pathways and cake is full of lovely calories so
the body recognises this and signals for more by releasing dopamine and
the person gets an emotional reward, a system that also feeds back in
reverse to produce revulsion should you accidententally find yourself
eating a turd haha - YUK! - the body clearly letting you know it doesn't
want any more of THAT shit! lol :)))

that there must have been a time in our species' ancient history when we
completely depended on this feedback system just in order to survive, a
system which still remains intact within us today albeit now heavly
build upon/modified since to relate to more complex/subtle situations &
things... (wow i gots a new CD! dopamine flushhhh... feels cool)

and that accordingly, probably the 'first' thing these doctors should
offer their new schizophrenic patients is some form of 'cognitive
therapy' to alter their emotional/mental 'over-reactions' to having some
hallucinations... it being impossible to reason with someone who is
literally climbing the walls in sheer terror...

e.g., william burroughs (an american witer from the 50's beat
generation) who was a heroin junky nearly all his adult life (and lived
into his 80's) noted in his book 'Junky' that he had never ever met a
schizophrenic junky? and as such thought that heroin might indeed be a
cure 'for' schizophrenia...

the person will probably still have hallucinations etc, but they just
wont give a shit about it anymore lol, will likely even enjoy the
experience because heroin completely detaches a person from their
emotions etc, completely! this being the 'real' reason why people like
heroin because it instantly solves all their emotional/mental problems
allowing them to cope in a very unusual way by entering into a
completely 'desire-less' state of awareness! (instant nivana!)

the 'point' being, that a schizophrenic episode is kinda like taking a
large dose of magic mushrooms or lsd: for a while one sees, thinks &
feels way 'beyond' the usual range of perception! and ALL one can really
DO under such circumstances is to wait it out until it wears-off (the
idea behind taking mushrooms being to actually enjoy the experience
while it lasts...)

ditto then with any similar event, including schizophrenia...

that all the person has to DO is to calmly wait it out until it goes
away again, the calmer/more detached the person is about it is probably
the faster they will return to normal, getting into fight/flight mode
having the opposite effect, maybe even damaging/scarring them so best
avoided...

what schizophrenia actually 'is' is, i think, another subject altogether
and NOT what doctors have turned it all into...

the real question being: what potential 'use' has schizophrenia got in
the hands of someone who can not only 'accept' their condition, but who
can also learn to handle it as one expertly handles 'any' altered state
of awareness, knowing that it's only a temporary state that will soon
wear off...

thus in one sense it is tripping (whatever tripping actually is) without
the use of any drugs...

a natural high, that no one currently understands/accepts or knows what
to do with :)

Re: Vision

<j6epvhhbcgmo0kare4d6u3ocknv8b5k1jn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3215&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3215

From: fedora@fea.st (Noah Sombrero)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 09:27:25 -0500
 by: Noah Sombrero - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 14:27 UTC

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 10:32:00 +0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>away again, the calmer/more detached the person is about it is probably
>the faster they will return to normal, getting into fight/flight mode
>having the opposite effect, maybe even damaging/scarring them so best
>avoided...
>
>what schizophrenia actually 'is' is, i think, another subject altogether
>and NOT what doctors have turned it all into...
>
>the real question being: what potential 'use' has schizophrenia got in
>the hands of someone who can not only 'accept' their condition, but who
>can also learn to handle it as one expertly handles 'any' altered state
>of awareness, knowing that it's only a temporary state that will soon
>wear off...
>
>thus in one sense it is tripping (whatever tripping actually is) without
>the use of any drugs...
>
>a natural high, that no one currently understands/accepts or knows what

What is schizophrenia? What the "voices" tell me:

1) it is genetic. You inherit a tendency which surfaces in certain
environments. No "certain environment" no schizophrenia.

2) The trigger environment typically involves some sort of abuse as a
child. The child thinks "this can't be happening to me", and so
starts to believe that it isn't because it can't.

3) Often that is as far as it goes. Perhaps some hallucinatory
experience. In severe cases, it can develop into a split personality.
Often these splits will be extreme. I did read one time that it is
possible to bring the splits to a reconciliation. Read "The Three
Faces of Eve". The book says that her psychs were able to reconcile
her personalities. Her own version of he story says it is not quite
that simple:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Costner_Sizemore

Reconciling personalities does not square with the current notion that
schizophrenia is untreatable, and drugs are the only way. They are
something that psychs can offer patients who are unable to continue
paying for years of treatment at $60+ a pop. And patients are able to
manage something like a normal life right now, not after some years of
treatment. Don't stop taking your meds, rg.

But, no, it is not simply a matter of patients climbing the walls with
fear. Way to simplistic.
--
Noah Sombrero

Re: Vision

<ttiib6$3a21h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3216&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3216

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 15:30:39 +0000
 by: slider - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 15:30 UTC

On 27/02/2023 14:27, Noah Sombrero wrote:
> [...]
>> having the opposite effect, maybe even damaging/scarring them so best
>> avoided...
>>
>> what schizophrenia actually 'is' is, i think, another subject altogether
>> and NOT what doctors have turned it all into...
>>
>> the real question being: what potential 'use' has schizophrenia got in
>> the hands of someone who can not only 'accept' their condition, but who
>> can also learn to handle it as one expertly handles 'any' altered state
>> of awareness, knowing that it's only a temporary state that will soon
>> wear off...
>>
>> thus in one sense it is tripping (whatever tripping actually is) without
>> the use of any drugs...
>>
>> a natural high, that no one currently understands/accepts or knows what
>> to do with :)
>
> What is schizophrenia? What the "voices" tell me:

### - hi noah, your 'voices' are apparently misleading you in this
matter on several key points here (pls see below)

> 1) it is genetic. You inherit a tendency which surfaces in certain
> environments. No "certain environment" no schizophrenia.

### - there apparently is indeed a small genetic link in the majority of
cases but this doesn't explain what schizophrenia itself is, an
inherited tendancy towards it is acceptable though but not neccessarily
guaranteed... certain poor, perhaps deprived backgrounds leading to
neglect/malnutrition etc, coupled with mixed signals (usually from the
mother, as in: i love you that's why i have to hurt you etc) going a
long way to someone eventually having difficulty telling reality from
delusion, their 'base' awareness never being quite fully defined, or
even misaligned...

> 2) The trigger environment typically involves some sort of abuse as a
> child. The child thinks "this can't be happening to me", and so
> starts to believe that it isn't because it can't.

### - methinks you're maybe talking about something else here,
diassociation isn't schizophrenia either? i.e., schizophrenics lose
touch with reality and as such can't tell what's real from delusion,
thus they often genuinely believe their delusions and start acting them
out...

> 3) Often that is as far as it goes. Perhaps some hallucinatory
> experience. In severe cases, it can develop into a split personality.
> Often these splits will be extreme. I did read one time that it is
> possible to bring the splits to a reconciliation.

### - this is completely incorrect noah, schizophrenia and multiple
personality disorder are 2 completely different items...

e.g.,

"A person with schizophrenia doesn't have two different personalities.
Instead, they have false ideas or have lost touch with reality. Multiple
personality disorder is unrelated" (google)

> Read "The Three
> Faces of Eve". The book says that her psychs were able to reconcile
> her personalities. Her own version of he story says it is not quite
> that simple:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Costner_Sizemore
>
> Reconciling personalities does not square with the current notion that
> schizophrenia is untreatable, and drugs are the only way. They are
> something that psychs can offer patients who are unable to continue
> paying for years of treatment at $60+ a pop. And patients are able to
> manage something like a normal life right now, not after some years of
> treatment. Don't stop taking your meds, rg.

### - forget multiple personalities, schizophrenia is something very
different to that, imho it is the involutary intrusion of a waking dream
state superimposed upon normal waking consciousness (as all
hallucinations likely are) the person concerned suddenly finding
themselves in a waking dream state just as if they'd unwittingly taken
lsd... perforce this can be terrifying and the person concerned is now
having a very bad trip, they no longer know what's real and their terror
only makes it all worse/hyper...

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Vision

<ttinuf$odv5$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3217&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3217

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 18:06:25 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 17:06 UTC

Am 27.02.2023 um 16:30 schrieb slider:

> [...]
>
> which is usually fine, that is until something maybe goes wrong with
> that auto-pilot's routine (there's a whole range of possible disorders
> here including, for example, insomnia wherein people lose their ability
> to unconsciously fall asleep via said auto-pilot, they don't know what
> to do because it used to always take care of itself)
>
> that what is to be 'avoided' at all costs with the onset of
> schizophrenia, is the horrible terror part of it that can (and does)
> drive people insane/derange-them, their usually solid world goes pop and
> they let go of any unconscious control they had, and now they don't know
> where the hell they are or what's happening... but first they 'must'
> calm down... (which is why they initially always hit them with some
> liquid cosh, which calms 'em down very quickly (bosh!!! drooling...)
>
> nurse: he's fine now! he's responding to treatment!

slider is right and noah fuck off with your meds they almost killed me
several times!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<ttv2ir$1mm8f$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3222&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3222

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 10:21:32 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Sat, 4 Mar 2023 09:21 UTC

Am 27.02.2023 um 07:39 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

> When you are eating a cake you are defined as having schizophrenia by
> neuroscientists, because a not necessaraly excessive output of dopamine
> signalises a schizophrenic mind and dopamine gets released in higher
> amounts than normal when you are eating a cake!

For “schizos” who want to get rid of visions and voices

If you, as a so called “schizophrenic” want to get rid of your visions
and voices, you mainly have to free yourself from god.

In my case after I went through all the hells god imposed on me, I
accused god in front of the court of infinity and eternity, according to
Jesayah 45:7 of trying to totally annihilate me multiple times, and
according to Psalm 82:2 and Hosea 8:7 god will be judged to annihilation
by nothingness.

So I freed myself from visions and voices!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<op.1094e2rk7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3223&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3223

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 11:19:40 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 4 Mar 2023 11:19 UTC

(unfortunately am unable to re-cross-post this reply due to a restriction
on cross-posting via this newsserver, the last time i replied to all
getting me banned/blocked for 24 hours lol)

On Sat, 04 Mar 2023 09:21:32 -0000, Venus as a Boy
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

> If you, as a so called “schizophrenic” want to get rid of your visions
> and voices, you mainly have to free yourself from...

### - versus: if you, as a so-called "non-schizophrenic" WANT to have
visions & voices (as many indeed would love to) then you have to learn
to... WILD.

it's actually fairly easy + automatically provides greater control over
one's awareness!

(hint: WILDing is very different from lucid dreaming: similar but not the
same)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPdWBHPoYso

--video/documentary made by slider ;)

Re: Vision

<ttvvub$1n4jd$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3224&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3224

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 18:42:37 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Sat, 4 Mar 2023 17:42 UTC

Am 04.03.2023 um 10:21 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 27.02.2023 um 07:39 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>

>> When you are eating a cake you are defined as having schizophrenia by
>> neuroscientists, because a not necessaraly excessive output of
>> dopamine signalises a schizophrenic mind and dopamine gets released in
>> higher amounts than normal when you are eating a cake!
>>

> For “schizos” who want to get rid of visions and voices
>
> If you, as a so called “schizophrenic” want to get rid of your visions
> and voices, you mainly have to free yourself from god.
>
> In my case after I went through all the hells god imposed on me, I
> accused god in front of the court of infinity and eternity, according to
> Jesayah 45:7 of trying to totally annihilate me multiple times, and
> according to Psalm 82:2 and Hosea 8:7 god will be judged to annihilation
> by nothingness.
>
> So I freed myself from visions and voices!

It helped only for a moment, the visions and voices are back!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<op.11bxfha27eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3226&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3226

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2023 10:43:55 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 5 Mar 2023 10:43 UTC

On Sat, 04 Mar 2023 17:42:37 -0000, Venus as a Boy
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

> It helped only for a moment, the visions and voices are back!

### - it's ok to have a few days off from normal routine occasionally...

so try to stay calm and wait it out until the episode passes.

rule-of-thumb for travelers:

"When normal, there's no time for 'irrational' crap...
When in an altered state, there's no time for 'rational' crap."

--cc ;)

Re: Vision

<tubdie$1rj4b$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3235&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3235

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 02:42:40 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 01:42 UTC

Am 05.03.2023 um 11:43 schrieb slider:

> "When normal, there's no time for 'irrational' crap...
> When in an altered state, there's no time for 'rational' crap."
>
> --cc ;)

"When researchers interviewed 463 people about 91 key symptoms for
psychiatric disorders, they found that all of them experienced thoughts,
beliefs, moods, and fantasies that, if isolated in a psychiatric
interview, would support a diagnosis of mental illness."

https://www.madinamerica.com/2023/03/critical-psychiatry-textbook-chapter-5-psychiatric-diagnoses-are-not-reliable-part-two/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<tubinr$1rplc$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3236&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3236

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 04:10:51 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 03:10 UTC

Am 09.03.2023 um 02:42 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> "When researchers interviewed 463 people about 91 key symptoms for
> psychiatric disorders, they found that all of them experienced thoughts,
> beliefs, moods, and fantasies that, if isolated in a psychiatric
> interview, would support a diagnosis of mental illness."
>
> https://www.madinamerica.com/2023/03/critical-psychiatry-textbook-chapter-5-psychiatric-diagnoses-are-not-reliable-part-two/

Catch-22

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/03/09/catch-22/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<op.11isb8k17eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3237&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3237

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 03:37:10 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 03:37 UTC

On Thu, 09 Mar 2023 01:42:40 -0000, Venus as a Boy
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

> Am 05.03.2023 um 11:43 schrieb slider:
>
>> "When normal, there's no time for 'irrational' crap...
>> When in an altered state, there's no time for 'rational' crap."
>> --cc ;)
>
> "When researchers interviewed 463 people about 91 key symptoms for
> psychiatric disorders, they found that all of them experienced thoughts,
> beliefs, moods, and fantasies that, if isolated in a psychiatric
> interview, would support a diagnosis of mental illness."
>
> https://www.madinamerica.com/2023/03/critical-psychiatry-textbook-chapter-5-psychiatric-diagnoses-are-not-reliable-part-two/

### - makes sense really... everyone experiences a highly complex mixture
of thoughts, moods & fantasies etc, etc, all day (and night) long... the
'organisation' of which is unconsciously built-up layer on layer over the
years; a very delicate affair perhaps somewhat similar to a house made of
cards... which when complete performs entirely on auto-pilot...

so delicate in fact that small damage to that structure happens all the
time (we occasionally get our 'feelings' hurt/bruised for example) but is
usually automatically repaired and life goes on...

'big' damage to it (or maybe even a house that wasn't built correctly to
begin with) is likely to cause a collapse at some point... worse case
scenario being perception alters drastically and the person loses their
familiar sense of self in the resulting storm...

smile, in which case i rather liked cc's (above) advise in this capacity
for anyone whose awareness has suddenly shifted: just calmly wait until it
shifts back again rather than letting oneself react emotionally/violently
to any unusual perceptions...

simples ;)

Re: Vision

<u0bjpc$2ohbu$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3319&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3319

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 12:01:17 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Sun, 2 Apr 2023 10:01 UTC

Am 25.02.2023 um 13:46 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

>>> Another phycists theory
>>>
>>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/23/another-phycists-theory/
>>>

>> So if everything is conscious and spirited you can see how overvalued
>> the brain is!
>>

> Quantumvacuum and Duplicators
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/25/quantumvacuum-and-duplicators/

Relativity of Lightspeed

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/02/relativity-of-lightspeed/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<u0h313$2qolu$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3331&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3331

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 13:52:05 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 11:52 UTC

Am 02.04.2023 um 12:01 schrieb Master of In/sanity:

>>> So if everything is conscious and spirited you can see how overvalued
>>> the brain is!
>>>

>> Quantumvacuum and Duplicators
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/25/quantumvacuum-and-duplicators/
>>

> Relativity of Lightspeed
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/02/relativity-of-lightspeed/

Some might be interested in my story:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/04/my-shortstory-story-an-abstract-of-my-life/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<u0itca$2rh73$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3333&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3333

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 06:27:54 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 04:27 UTC

Am 04.04.2023 um 13:52 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 02.04.2023 um 12:01 schrieb Master of In/sanity:

>>> Quantumvacuum and Duplicators
>>>
>>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/25/quantumvacuum-and-duplicators/
>>>

>> Relativity of Lightspeed
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/02/relativity-of-lightspeed/
>>

> Some might be interested in my story:
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/04/my-shortstory-story-an-abstract-of-my-life/

Quantuminflation creation of the universe, Consciousness and God

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/05/quantuminflation-creation-of-the-universe-consciousness-and-god/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<u1rsnb$fl81$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3363&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3363

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 19:28:11 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 17:28 UTC

Am 05.04.2023 um 06:27 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 04.04.2023 um 13:52 schrieb Master of In/sanity:

>>> Relativity of Lightspeed
>>>
>>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/02/relativity-of-lightspeed/
>>>

>> Some might be interested in my story:
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/04/my-shortstory-story-an-abstract-of-my-life/
>>

> Quantuminflation creation of the universe, Consciousness and God
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/05/quantuminflation-creation-of-the-universe-consciousness-and-god/

Destruction of evil

Yesterday God promissed me that today would start the destruction of
evil, and yes today my states guardian became ill of covid-19!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<k6ep4i5gfqtn1sbadfjhsgcsh9al3sapjm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3365&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3365

From: libertidad@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 14:28:06 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 06:28 UTC

On Thu, 20 Apr 2023 19:28:11 +0200, Master of In/sanity
<angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de> wrote:

>Am 05.04.2023 um 06:27 schrieb Master of In/sanity:

>>> Some might be interested in my story:
>>>
>>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/04/my-shortstory-story-an-abstract-of-my-life/
>>>

>> Quantuminflation creation of the universe, Consciousness and God
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/05/quantuminflation-creation-of-the-universe-consciousness-and-god/
>>

>Destruction of evil
>
>Yesterday God promissed me that today would start the destruction of
>evil, and yes today my states guardian became ill of covid-19!

You're ok mate. No, really - you're quite allright.
No problems with you.
Nothing to see here, nada.

Re: Vision

<u52v4s$p5ia$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3406&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3406

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 21:41:16 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Mon, 29 May 2023 19:41 UTC

Am 05.04.2023 um 06:27 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 04.04.2023 um 13:52 schrieb Master of In/sanity:

>>> Relativity of Lightspeed
>>>
>>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/02/relativity-of-lightspeed/
>>>

>> Some might be interested in my story:
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/04/my-shortstory-story-an-abstract-of-my-life/
>>

> Quantuminflation creation of the universe, Consciousness and God
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/05/quantuminflation-creation-of-the-universe-consciousness-and-god/

Coscious computers and Psyches

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/05/29/coscious-computers-and-psyches/

--
Homepage:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Book:

https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036

Master of In/sanity

Re: Vision

<u52v83$p5i9$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3407&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3407

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Master of In/sanity)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 21:42:59 +0200
 by: Master of In/sanity - Mon, 29 May 2023 19:42 UTC

Am 29.05.2023 um 21:41 schrieb Master of In/sanity:
> Am 05.04.2023 um 06:27 schrieb Master of In/sanity:

>>> Some might be interested in my story:
>>>
>>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/04/my-shortstory-story-an-abstract-of-my-life/
>>>

>> Quantuminflation creation of the universe, Consciousness and God
>>
>> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/04/05/quantuminflation-creation-of-the-universe-consciousness-and-god/
>>

> Coscious computers and Psyches
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/05/29/coscious-computers-and-psyches/

The beginning is the end is the beginning…

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/05/29/the-beginning-is-the-end-is-the-beginning/

--
Homepage:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Book:

https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-448-315-036

Master of In/sanity

Re: Vision

<ts5rb6$1s417$1@ns3179394.ip-37-187-2.eu>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3500&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3500

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 17:28:22 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 16:28 UTC

Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!

For Noahsombrero and others who are interested in pieces of my
enlightenment:

The Void and Infinity:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2022/07/09/the-void-and-infinity/

Nothingness, Creation and God:

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/10/nothingness-creation-and-god/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<tt7pbo$icdi$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3547&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3547

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 14:23:05 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 13:23 UTC

Am 10.02.2023 um 17:28 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 10.01.2023 um 20:20 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>> Lately I had a vision of me openening the door to my patio and then
>> encountering a cloud of plutoniom gas flying in the air.
>> I didn't want to post it first bc i thought that it would be to
>> nonbelievable but lately i think it might be a possibility!
>>

> For Noahsombrero and others who are interested in pieces of my
> enlightenment:
>
> The Void and Infinity:
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2022/07/09/the-void-and-infinity/
>
> Nothingness, Creation and God:
>
> https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/10/nothingness-creation-and-god/

Another phycists theory

https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/2023/02/23/another-phycists-theory/

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Re: Vision

<tt7pts$icl5$1@news.nnpt4.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3548&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3548

From: angelrainbowlove@t-obline.de (Venus as a Boy)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,alt.religion.shamanism,alt.religion.druid,alt.religion.angels
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 14:32:45 +0100
 by: Venus as a Boy - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 13:32 UTC