From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Kamala Harris speaks at Munich Security Conference
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 12:52:21 +0000
 by: slider - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 12:52 UTC

### - oh lordy, she gots up there, demonised the HELL outta russia
(they're all pedo's too now apparently) and implicitly called for all
out war! (damn)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB-0g6PmyGU

the war-rhetoric ramping-up (on both sides now) to an unprecedented +
actually really quite frightening degree!? have never seen/heard
anything like it?

we're gonna getcha!!! (for being pedo's) being what she basically
said/affirmed in the most horribly possible way?? (jeez ya can't do that
and 'summat' don't happen??)

what she DID was actually quite... spooky??

coz it sent a distinct 'chill' through that room!

i.e., it's clearly been a proxy war with russia until now and thus
everyone felt kinda safe, but methinks that's all about to change... and
that's what everyone there was now thinking!

oh maan, this is 'literally' poking a wounded bear with a sharp stick???

(iow: it appears they 'want' russia to lash-out in some way so they's
then gots the perfect excuse to go all-in on him + else it'll look like
'we' maybe started it instead)

still, in many ways am not really 'that' surprised at this new move, coz
allowing russia to just sit-tight where they currently are in a
stalemate scenario, maybe even for years to come, is economically
disasterous for the western world, see? russia would eventually win by
default when we just couldn't afford to fight anymore! (we's already
running outta ammo!)

so they/we HAVE to do something about it, right? and there aren't any
tools left in the box??

the ONLY thing left then being to provoke a wider war and settle it all
THAT way!

and make no mistake, today she/they (america) clearly called russia out!

we're gonna getcha!!! jeez...

(black now to move...)

so ya happy NOW thang???

you GOT yer wish sport!