It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / 7-year anniversary repost of: - Ok... Hang on to your hats... Something is happening! :)

SubjectAuthor
* 7-year anniversary repost of: - Ok... Hang on to your hats...slider
+* 7-year anniversary repost of: - Ok... Hang on to your hats...chris rodgers
|`* 7-year anniversary repost of: - Ok... Hang on to your hats...slider
| `* 7-year anniversary repost of: - Ok... Hang on to your hats...chris rodgers
|  `- 7-year anniversary repost of: - Ok... Hang on to your hats...slider
`- 7-year anniversary repost of: - Ok... Hang on to your hats...slider

1
7-year anniversary repost of: - Ok... Hang on to your hats... Something is happening! :)

<tt2e38$14qrq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3541&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3541

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: 7-year anniversary repost of: - Ok... Hang on to your hats...
Something is happening! :)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 12:40:06 +0000
 by: slider - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 12:40 UTC

### - so it's been 7 years tomorrow then huh? and 'the baby' is becoming
quite an independent handful heh...

he walks & talks + even answers back on occasion!

a right cheeky little fucker with a mischievous glint in his eye, a chip
off the old block haha... and is actually starting to make a rep for
himself! :)))

this was how it all started anyhow folks, ya'll saw it here first ;)

22nd Feb 2016: repost...

"First there was a rumble in the distance...

Then thunder!

Followed by a huge 'whooosh' of wind!

pfffffft... (Oh my!) That's better! Must have been that pie I had for
lunch then innit heh...

### - Well folks... At last! - And for what it's worth... Here it is!
LOL! :D

It's taken simply ages! - 'And' has given me more than one headache in
the process...

But i fuckin' did it!

6 years in the making; all the 'real' work coming mainly in the last
year, turning a bunch of erm, 'field notes' (heh) into something
'perhaps' a little more legible and possibly even readable too...

Today then... I give ya's... TADA!!! (Cue minor drum roll...)

The WILD Way To Lucid Dreaming. Lucid Dreaming On Demand!
--by slider 2016.

Ahem... Most of ya's get a mention, so 'cough-up' you miser-able bunch
of rich old skinflints - and support the poor OLD MAN! (wink to jeremy;)

The question is: 'Why' lucid dream only 'occasionally' and 'randomly'
when it can ALL be done just about any old time ya like on demand! AND
'without' even having to fall asleep in the first place to do it?!?!

Big question huh?

That's what I keep asking myself anyway! Though what it's 'actually' all
about I really couldn't say other than: We CAN do this! 'Anyone' can do
this!

Dammit, even 'thang' can do this! And he can't do anything! (Poor old
thang, here'yar buddy, here's summat 'real' for ya's at last to chew on,
alright bud?)

WHY WHY WHY can we ALL 'do' this with such... facility?? - This hasn't
been answered yet!

And seeing as i'd quite like to know the answer to that question myself;
then perhaps this small, erm contribution, will eventually ahh,
'force-out' the required answers, causing them to emerge!

(image of slider wringing the juice out of a globe of the earth and
catching little blue drops in a bucket...)

Ah the Elixir of Life! - Come to Papa!!! heh heh heh :)

well, job's done! The 'Baby' (hah!) has been born! So am off now for a
nice cuppa' tea, a decent joint or 3, and possibly even a power-wank
later-on for a job well done! (J/k? hahaha :)))

Who knows... IF (you lot all cough-up, and) it does well, 'maybe' i'll
eventually even be able to replace this set of old orange boxes that,
according to thang at any rate, I 'reputedly' sit on and eat off, eh?
(riiight...)

It might even change the world!

Well ya never know anyway heh, Miracles 'have' happened before innit,
right? - (riiight, more's like: 'maybe', in about 150 years time I mean,
'then' it'll all start making more sense to peeps - IF there's any peeps
left alive that's still able to read that is!)

In the meantime tho'... do someone a 'good' deed for a change eh? - And
'COUGH-UP' lol! (cracking up)

Laff' yer'selves silly at it all - Why not! - Maybe even learn something!

(Lucid dreaming as the norm?? But but but, isn't that all a bit:
Preposterous??)

And enjoy!

Here we go:

https://www.thewildway.com

(e-book/hardback versions + posters all available soon... crsds crank up
the t-shirts! heh)"

***

### - lol @ this above announcement heh... plus can still vividly
remember sitting there for 3 days straight with my finger hovering over
Amazon's big green: 'PUBLISH NOW' button...

having checked-over everything several times, filled in all the forms &
numbers etc etc etc... checking everything that needed it had been
completed, even to ordering + carefully checking over a few advance
'proof-copies' just to ensure everything printed up correctly, whew! no
2-ways about it now, ALL that was left was to hit that big green button
and amazon would do the rest...

but SHOULD i DO it?? hence the hesitation...

had asked myself this very same question 1,000 times when first
conceiving the idea to publish this information: do it/don't do it??

there will be consequences!

realising this (that publishing any book) is something that can easily
get a person into trouble if it's at all controversial, and not being
something that could be answered in advance, decided instead to just
bring it all to the point of actual completion, of actual publication,
and only THEN deciding whether to actually do so or not, and that way i
could at least get-on with it all in the meantime without fretting...

so for 3 days then after sat there waiting for an answer...

to publish or not!?

to publish & maybe even be damned?? (coz that's what they say innit heh)

and coz things will defo change if i do, even if only for moi!

wtf to... do???

3 days heh... imagining ALL the possible + potential scenarios both
positive and negative... what to do, what to do...

an inner voice then seemed to say: so did ya really come ALL this way
NOT to publish???

i dunno, i snapped, i only brought it all to this very point so any
decision i made concerning it would then be real & valid rather than
mere fantasy!

good answer! the voice seemed to say, good answer!

so whatcha gonna do then?

silence... it's down to you...

? - then, in an inspired moment, i took one of the proof copies and read
it again from beginning to end, this time trying to see/read it all from
the perspective of a total beginner to the whole subject...

some 4 hours later turning the very last page, i actually feel quite
high for some reason; there's an emotional uplift from this book from a
newbies pov?? how curious! and ultimately i took this as being a
favourable omen of sorts, went back, and biting my lip HIT the big green
button! omg! (whirr, click, clunk... COMPLETED!)

YIKES!!! omg what have i done?? :)))

and it's too late now!!!

ohhhhh! - FUUUUCK! (quite an exciting evening then heh)

but at least i knew then what i have to do now! (another whole heap of
work to promote it haha, prolly years of it...)

and the rest is, as they say: just history ;)

https://www.thewildway.com

***

back-book-cover blurb; a hook/eye-candy for the general public:

"What would you do if you suddenly woke up and realised you were
dreaming and could fly around in your dream just like Superman or Neo in
The Matrix?

Well, many people do just that every night in dreams they are
consciously awake in. The totally amazing ability to do this is called
lucid dreaming. And now YOU can do it too!

Lucid dreaming is something that has been around for quite a while, but
only now is available in a form that cuts out all the previous
rigmarole, nonsense, and near-mysticism that has traditionally
surrounded the subject.

WILD - Waking Induced Lucid Dreaming - simply involves training the mind
to accept the possibility of projecting itself into a lucid dreaming
state at will. Something virtually anyone can achieve using this simple
technique; a method that requires very little practice in order to
produce incredibly startling results!

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way. It’s very easy to do
and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘dreams are made of’ "

***

;)

Re: 7-year anniversary repost of: - Ok... Hang on to your hats... Something is happening! :)

<6fd8adb5-d935-4671-b77c-0690ea53179fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3542&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3542

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 12:59:10 -0800 (PST)
Something is happening! :)
From: allreadydun@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 20:59 UTC

On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 4:40:10 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> [...]
> consciously awake in. The totally amazing ability to do this is called
> lucid dreaming. And now YOU can do it too!
>
> Lucid dreaming is something that has been around for quite a while, but
> only now is available in a form that cuts out all the previous
> rigmarole, nonsense, and near-mysticism that has traditionally
> surrounded the subject.
>
> WILD - Waking Induced Lucid Dreaming - simply involves training the mind
> to accept the possibility of projecting itself into a lucid dreaming
> state at will. Something virtually anyone can achieve using this simple
> technique; a method that requires very little practice in order to
> produce incredibly startling results!
>
> You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way. It’s very easy to do
> and it will change your life forever!
>
> This literally IS the stuff that ‘dreams are made of’ "

this is as good as it gets
would make your day wouldn't it?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/laPfAqRUZ-Q

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 7-year anniversary repost of: - Ok... Hang on to your hats... Something is happening! :)

<tt63mo$1khh0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3543&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3543

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Something is happening! :)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 22:07:16 +0000
 by: slider - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 22:07 UTC

> this is as good as it gets
> would make your day wouldn't it?
> https://www.youtube.com/shorts/laPfAqRUZ-Q

### - gotta admit that 'flying' is still my fav pastime hehe...

there's just nada quite like it for freeing/restoring the spirit?

ohhh glory when soaring at high altitude, such a feeling!

am always alone in my travels + much prefer it that way

but teaming-up with an eagle in-flight sounds v/cool...

lol am gonna try it! ;)

Re: 7-year anniversary repost of: - Ok... Hang on to your hats... Something is happening! :)

<96393841-2d3e-4ccb-8700-3e76fae14e36n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3544&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3544

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 14:16:06 -0800 (PST)
Something is happening! :)
From: allreadydun@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 22:16 UTC

On Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 2:07:22 PM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> > this is as good as it gets
> > would make your day wouldn't it?
> > https://www.youtube.com/shorts/laPfAqRUZ-Q
> ### - gotta admit that 'flying' is still my fav pastime hehe...
>
> there's just nada quite like it for freeing/restoring the spirit?
>
> ohhh glory when soaring at high altitude, such a feeling!
>
> am always alone in my travels + much prefer it that way
>
> but teaming-up with an eagle in-flight sounds v/cool...
>
> lol am gonna try it! ;)
how funny i was just flying last night(actually this morning)
and was teaching someone else how to do it. and then i said
let's go in that other room and have those people verify that we
can fly. never have i bothered to show anyone in a dream how
to fly. it's fun to have a good flying lucid dream. i feel like king
of the world today. always a good residual from lucidity.

Re: 7-year anniversary repost of: - Ok... Hang on to your hats... Something is happening! :)

<tt64qn$1kl8g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3545&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3545

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Something is happening! :)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 22:26:27 +0000
 by: slider - Wed, 22 Feb 2023 22:26 UTC

> it's fun to have a good flying lucid dream. i feel like king
> of the world today. always a good residual from lucidity.

### - totally agree... nada seems to put ya's in touch with one's
inner-self/being more than flying, dunno why but it's very liberating,
am a much better/stronger person after flying lol; it restores your soul
:)))

Re: 7-year anniversary repost of: - Ok... Hang on to your hats... Something is happening! :)

<ttadbe$27hp5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3550&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3550

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Something is happening! :)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 13:16:25 +0000
 by: slider - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 13:16 UTC

> This literally IS the stuff that ‘dreams are made of’ "

### - this list of countries having bought copies of the wild way has
also been a bit of a dream for moi heh...

australia
belgium
brazil
canada
china
croatia
cyprus
denmark
finland
ireland
france
germany
greece
Guatemala
holland
hungary
india
israel
italy
japan
Malaysia
mexico
south africa
spain
sweden
uk
usa

(that's 27 nations so far?? am genuinely humbled)

even 'india' ffs! LOL :)))

(if had known they were from india would have prolly given it free
hoping they'd share with millions heh...)

and mexico haha! :D a very lovely + generous lady from there donating a
completely free spanish translation to the cause?? (doubly humbling)

so, has it perhaps been worth all the effort/grief etc? (smile)

would have to report that it has: literally dozens of fellow researchers
having now managed to reproduce my results exactly & precisely as
documented; who can ask for more?? (it's also returned triple its costs
of publication so am not even outta pocket over it + every now and again
a fiver literally materialises outta thin air and flutters straight down
into my hand haha, marvelous!)

oh he's a good lad alright hehe, a great kid...

plus wish him well folks, he's gotta lotta work to do when he grows up!

;)