From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Iran Warns Expansion of Israel-Hamas War Bec
oming ‘Inevitable’
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 22:43:45 +0100
 by: slider - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 21:43 UTC

(Bloomberg) -- Iran said Monday that an expansion of the war between
Israel and Hamas was increasingly becoming unavoidable, a signal the main
backer of the Palestinian militant group was preparing for a wider
conflict.

“The time for political solutions is running out and the possible
expansion of the war on other fronts is approaching the inevitable stage,”
Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian wrote on X, formerly
known as Twitter.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/iran-warns-expansion-of-israel-hamas-war-becoming-inevitable-1.1985267

Iran supports armed groups around the Middle East including Hamas in Gaza
and Hezbollah in Lebanon, but has denied any involvement in the
unprecedented Oct. 7 attacks that killed 1,300 people in Israel.

Israel is preparing for a ground invasion to “wipe out” Hamas following
the assault. Tehran has repeatedly called on Israel to lift its siege of
Hamas-ruled Gaza and stop air strikes that have so far claimed more than
2,750 lives in the Palestinian enclave, warning that the conflict will
escalate if Israel doesn’t end what it describes as war crimes.

Hezbollah, one of the Middle East’s most powerful militias, has repeatedly
exchanged fire with Israeli troops on the border with Lebanon over the
past week, raising the specter of a second front opening up in Israel’s
north.

Amirabdollahian toured the Middle East last week, including visits to the
leaders of Hamas in Qatar and Hezbollah in Lebanon. Hezbollah, which
fought a month-long war with Israel in 2006, has warned that it stands
ready to act.

“We are fully prepared — when the time comes — for any action that we will
carry out,” Hezbollah’s Deputy Secretary General Sheikh Naim Qasem said
after the meeting.

Hezbollah’s battle-hardened fighters have in recent years seen extensive
combat in Syria, where they fought on the side of President Bashar
al-Assad, and the group has an arsenal of precision-guided missiles that
can reach deep into Israel.

Amirabdollahian’s comments come as US Secretary of State Antony Blinken
returned to Israel Monday following talks with Arab officials, as
diplomatic efforts intensify to avert a wider Middle East conflict.
President Joe Biden is weighing visiting Israel himself and German
Chancellor Olaf Scholz is expected to arrive Tuesday.

White House National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan said Sunday on CBS
News’s Face the Nation that the US had held back-channel talks with Iran
in recent days to press it not to expand the conflict.

On Saturday, the US announced it was sending a second group of warships to
the Eastern Mediterranean as part of its deterrence effort.

### - what every 'thinking' fucker fears most now is the whole thing
descending into a global conflict of russia, china, iran & n.korea versus
the west + the inevitable hell-to-pay any such scenario would likely then
bring right down on everyone's head?

what hammas did was unconscionable! some of the images of which will
prolly never be erased from my head! but this HAS to stop!?!

that it occurred on the 50th anniversary of the yom kippur war is/was no
coincidence, and was obviously intended/designed to force a major power
change in the middle east, one they can't now draw back from... whereas
the powers that be want things to remain the same as usual, particularly
after smashing the middle east into disunited pieces lest they all moved
as-one against israel at some future time... although with russia backing
iran that all seems to be rather moot now anyway even though russia is
occupied with ukraine, they's out there in syria as well!

meaning: that's when things could start getting really quite trippy, ya
know?

bad trippy!

so it HAS to stop.

(can imagine the worst scenarios huh: nato battles russia in europe, while
the us goes ape on the middle east, n.korea & china; a real shit show
where no one wins)

i personally blame all the politicians me'self, they've caused all this....

and there's nada ordinary folks can do now to stop 'em! we've given 'em a
free hand?

(on a smaller scale s.africa survived their very similar crisis, will WE
be able to do the same? better place yer bets, the future's uncertain but
is unfolding before our very eyes...)