From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Subject: Well, duh.
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 10:01:02 -0500
 by: sticks - Thu, 13 Apr 2023 15:01 UTC

300 Miles Tuesday in SW Wisconsin, finally. Beautiful, bright and sunny
day. Forgot the sunscreen on my face and balding head until it was too
late. Paying the price for my negligence now.

The new GPS worked great and got us some new and hard to follow roads
quite nicely. Was not quite satisfied with the location on the bars, so
I moved it yesterday to a little better spot. It's now fairly close to
the left mirror. A quick glance at the mirror as always, and then slide
over to the route screen. We'll see. Overall, I'm pleased with the
TomTom Rider 550.

Moving the tourpack back two inches was a big improvement for my
comfort. Can lay back almost like riding single now. No complaints
from the wife, and I ain't gonna ask, so I'm guessing we're good.

sticks