From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Iran could attack Israel with ‘100 drones

Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:19:32 +0100
 by: slider - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 14:19 UTC

Iran could launch a major attack on Israeli soil using more than 100
drones and dozens of missiles within hours, two US officials have warned..

Given its magnitude, the alleged strike on military targets would be
challenging for Israel to defend itself against, the officials told CBS
News, adding that it could take place today.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/04/12/israel-hamas-war-latest-news-iran-us-biden/

The officials said they hoped Iran would opt for a smaller-scale strike.

Intelligence sources previously suggested Iran would calibrate its
retaliation to avoid provoking a US response, Politico reported.

Israel is preparing itself for a strike on either the south or the north
of the country, a separate official told the Wall Street Journal, as both
the US and France issued warnings to citizens and diplomats to avoid
travelling in the region.

The country has been on a state of high alert ever since it allegedly
bombed Iran’s Damascus embassy, killing seven Iranian officials including
senior commander Mohammed Reza Zahedi.

### - the US, india, france, germany + many others, have all issued alerts
against travel to the middle east now until they know what iran's gonna
do/not do... everyone taking the threats as being very real the whole
planet's now on high alert for whatever happens next, one risk no one
seems to be considering being that of a preempted all-out attack on iran
itself, perhaps started by israel and then backed-up by everyone else
if/when it starts getting too hot, they must at least be considering it?

which could, of course, all go very wrong indeed and then things is gonna
get ugly!

so stay tuned folks coz no one knows which way this thing could go...

Re: Iran could attack Israel with ?100 drones?

<gh462jhe5l06iptjb2fkmuhaor9crq8q8k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3778&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3778

From: theBeach@cairo.ankh.io (He Who Sees All)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Iran could attack Israel with ???100 drones???
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 09:41:46 +0800
 by: He Who Sees All - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 01:41 UTC

Sorry Brian, couldn't be bothered scrolling down - seeing as it's days
after your alarmist doom-hoping post & essentially, nothing has really
happened.

Iran made a symbolic gesture, a tiny attack which was predominantly
slow drones which are doomed by Israel's Iron Dome and other allies'
AA systems. One child was hurt, by falling debris.

Israel made a final, drone driven attack, symbolic also, which was
neutered and useless, hurting no one.

NO ONE WANTS WAR. It interferes with business. The HAMAS thing is
small scale and not one Arab/Muslim country has stepped in against
Israel/USA.

Stop with the bullshit, doom laden, apocalyptic posts, they're fucking
boring.

On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 15:19:32 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>Iran could launch a major attack on Israeli soil using more than 100
>drones and dozens of missiles within hours, two US officials have warned.
>
>Given its magnitude, the alleged strike on military targets would be
>challenging for Israel to defend itself against, the officials told CBS
>News, adding that it could take place today.
>
>https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/04/12/israel-hamas-war-latest-news-iran-us-biden/
>
>The officials said they hoped Iran would opt for a smaller-scale strike.
>
>Intelligence sources previously suggested Iran would calibrate its
>retaliation to avoid provoking a US response, Politico reported.
>
>Israel is preparing itself for a strike on either the south or the north
>of the country, a separate official told the Wall Street Journal, as both
>the US and France issued warnings to citizens and diplomats to avoid
>travelling in the region.
>
>The country has been on a state of high alert ever since it allegedly
>bombed Iran’s Damascus embassy, killing seven Iranian officials including
>senior commander Mohammed Reza Zahedi.
>
>### - the US, india, france, germany + many others, have all issued alerts
>against travel to the middle east now until they know what iran's gonna
>do/not do... everyone taking the threats as being very real the whole
>planet's now on high alert for whatever happens next, one risk no one
>seems to be considering being that of a preempted all-out attack on iran
>itself, perhaps started by israel and then backed-up by everyone else
>if/when it starts getting too hot, they must at least be considering it?
>
>which could, of course, all go very wrong indeed and then things is gonna
>get ugly!
>
>so stay tuned folks coz no one knows which way this thing could go...

Re: Iran could attack Israel with ‘100 drones’

<op.2mn40dds7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3779&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3779

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Iran_could_attack_Israel_with_‘1
00_drones’
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:44:27 +0100
 by: slider - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 06:44 UTC

On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:41:46 +0100, He Who Sees All
<theBeach@cairo.ankh.io> wrote:

> Sorry Brian, couldn't be bothered scrolling down - seeing as it's days
> after your alarmist doom-hoping post & essentially, nothing has really
> happened.

### - only by the luck of the devil lol + no one knew what was gonna
happen 'at' the time

> Iran made a symbolic gesture, a tiny attack which was predominantly
> slow drones which are doomed by Israel's Iron Dome and other allies'
> AA systems. One child was hurt, by falling debris.

### - it was an unprecedented attack actually: the first time iran has
ever hit israel directly, and vise-versa!

and yes, luckily no one got hurt... but things could have so easily been
VERY different indeed!

e.g., if say just a couple of the ballistic missiles iran used had gotten
through, and/or fell-short and landed in a populated area killing 150
civilians; there might have been a very 'different' response from israel
then, no?

the point being that iran TOOK that chance??? that COULD have been it!!!

that's just HOW close it came to... disaster!

> Israel made a final, drone driven attack, symbolic also, which was
> neutered and useless, hurting no one.
>
> NO ONE WANTS WAR. It interferes with business. The HAMAS thing is
> small scale and not one Arab/Muslim country has stepped in against
> Israel/USA.

### - agreed that the 'business ethic' is what keeps things stable/sane,
but there's been wars before throughout history innit, there's even been 2
'world' wars! so wars still happen occasionally, either by accident
because someone goes a step too far, or maybe even because it's been
deemed by the powers that be that war IS good for business today! (gang
wars over territory happen occasionally too innit)

> Stop with the bullshit, doom laden, apocalyptic posts, they're fucking
> boring.

### - yeah right, like i just bet you weren't sitting there crapping
yourself just like the rest of us when it was announced that more than 300
missiles had been launched from iran towards israel directly haha...

like just tell me you weren't alerted to head to your webcams when ya
realised what was happening huh?

i mean, what if FIFTY of those ballistic missiles had gotten through and
killed say another 1000 people in the heart of tel aviv, and/or blown the
shit outta their western/wailing wall??

fuck me, all HELL woulda' broken loose LOL !

that THAT's just how CLOSE it came to all kicking-off BIG-time! they TOOK
that risk!

and accidents happen! so it was all in the hands of fate 'that' day!

meaning: THAT was an utterly reckless act thang! ANYTHING could've
happened!

and imho we're just damn lucky it didn't...

as it stands now they've both punched each other on the nose, and that's
never happened before?

plus having crossed that line it gets easier to do so again from now on?

meanwhile, israel's fighting on 3 fronts, 4 if you include hammas

and none of these people, israel included, are known for their temperate
demeanor hah!

(i.e., that was one very hot flashpoint for a while thang, and still is!
they both crossed the line and luckily nada happened 'this' time! we wont
be so lucky NEXT time tho!)