From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: ChatGPT predicts Gold price in case of an Israel-Iran war
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:20:15 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 12:20 UTC

If Iran’s attack on April 13 was merely the beginning of a broader
regional or global conflict, ChatGPT speculated on a potential gold price
and provided its rationale.

Gold serves as a safe-haven asset during periods of geopolitical
instability, and investors seek it for stability and protection against
uncertainty, geopolitical risks, and currency fluctuations.

https://finbold.com/we-asked-chatgpt-what-will-be-gold-price-if-an-israel-iran-war-occurs/

"During conflicts, disruptions in supply may arise, especially if key
gold-producing regions are affected, or transportation routes are
disrupted. Furthermore, heightened demand for gold as a haven can increase
prices.

Market sentiment heavily influences gold prices during geopolitical
tension, with fear, uncertainty, and risk aversion driving up demand for
gold.

Considering these factors, ChatGPT indicates that ‘given the current price
of gold at $2,390.06 per ounce, a hypothetical price target in the event
of a full-blown war could be in the range of $2,800 to $3,200 per ounce."

### - gold actually touched $2,435 prior to iran's retaliation for killing
their top general & staff in their consulate in Damascus, iow: a sudden
steep rush to gold that was not 'that' far-off the $2,500 mark that more
likely than not heralds major war...

a figure that today with inflation should perhaps be more like $2,700 or
thereabouts

gold this morning coupled with concerns for israel hitting back,
accordingly being $2,390

iow: our poor little Frankenstein Society/civilisation (frankie!) is
currently running a fever/busting a sweat? and his meds don't seem to be
working!? (aww he gots covid)

Ode To A Passing Monster. (heh)

Oh Frankie, oh monster that we made
Our hands are torn and bleeding
From all the work you made us do
While we were only sleeping

You never made for easy life
And oil was your undoing
The pressures were exceeding great
The leaks were ever growing

And when in time you clanked your last
And fell you down to earth
We thought at least for one last great blast...
But pfffft was all we heard!

Ah monster-monster shining bright
By mortal minds all carved
Go 'gently' now into that night
'ere mankind gasps its last.

;)

Re: ChatGPT predicts Gold price in case of an Israel-Iran war

<30562jhi2gtn61d9btd849n3ggfaevm8rj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3777&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3777

From: theBeach@cairo.ankh.io (He Who Sees All)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 09:04:14 +0800
 by: He Who Sees All - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 01:04 UTC

So how about ChatGPT makes a far more useful prediction - will there,
or will there not, be an Israel:Iran war!!

Nope.

Because the useless patched together algorithm can't factor all of the
variables in a utilitarian way.

Gold price is secondary to whether or not there will be a war. The
question is the latter, not the former.

Find more relevant, better material to post pal...

<op.2mn6ihh87eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=3780&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3780

From: slider@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:16:55 +0100
 by: slider - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:16 UTC

On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:04:14 +0100, He Who Sees All
<theBeach@cairo.ankh.io> wrote:

> So how about ChatGPT makes a far more useful prediction - will there,
> or will there not, be an Israel:Iran war!!
>
> Nope.
>
> Because the useless patched together algorithm can't factor all of the
> variables in a utilitarian way.

### - could only ask it about probabilities & likelihoods etc based on
current information, it basically got it right coz it's all only common
sense/knowledge anyway...

> Gold price is secondary to whether or not there will be a war. The
> question is the latter, not the former.
>
> Find more relevant, better material to post pal...

### - yes gold price is secondary, it's clearly not the 'causal agent'
it's only a symptom of something else happening, a bit like a thermometer
indicating a rise in temperature from some infection (iow: our little
frankie's running a fever heh, the poor boy...)

or perhaps he just hasn't been takin' his meds haha, and is starting to
wobble a bit

either way, the normal 'system' isn't working too well when ya see traders
heading for the haven of gold till the storm passes, there being many
things that sends them scrambling, immanent war being one of them... what
we're told via the news/media about war is often ambiguous, however, but
there's nada ambiguous about the way those traders act whenever their
money's under threat hah! they move it! :)

--

You’ll love learning to lucid dream The WILD Way.
It’s very easy to do and it will change your life forever!

This literally IS the stuff that ‘Dreams Are Made Of’

https://www.thewildway.com/